victorville, Victorville, CA 92392 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2
  • Events 1

About Frozone Nitrogen Ice Cream & Dragon's Breath

Frozone is a premier nitrogen ice cream and dragon’s breath catering company servicing the southern California area.

If you are looking for a ridiculously delicious ice cream... Look no further! Frozone specializes in unique hand-crafted, customizable ice cream with a range of one of a kind flavors you won't find anywhere else. All Ice Cream is Flash Frozen right before you and your guests in minutes... It doesn’t get any fun and fresher than that. If you’re looking for an alternative or addition to traditional wedding cake, Frozone is sure to be a hit on our special day.

Frozone offers an almost endless variety of delicious flavors of homemade nitrogen ice cream. We have a few different packages to choose from that include our one of a kind LED bar setup, customized ice cream that can tie into your theme/colors, and even have the option of beautifully delicious edible bowls.

Cuisine

Frozone offers both nitrogen ice cream and dragon’s breath. These delicious and light desserts come in a variety of flavors/options, including sorbet, vegan, and alcohol options. You can choose only ice cream, only dragon’s breath, or both at your reception.

Follow Frozone Nitrogen Ice Cream & Dragon's Breath on

Frozone Nitrogen Ice Cream & Dragon's Breath 7
  • SUNNY

Sunny Lominario · Married on 04/12/2019

Best Ice Cream Ever!!!

This review is long overdue. Ever since my fiancé (husband now) and I have been planning our wedding I know I wanted ICE CREAM for our wedding. My husband and I favorite top things to eat Sushi, Tacos and ICE CREAM we cannot live without. I was on the hunt for finding a vendor, we went to find local vendors in the IE and also vendors out in Pasadena. We had many tasting with different ice cream vendors it was either the ice cream wasn’t as delicious or the prices were too high to pay for a onetime event. We wanted a vendor that incorporated ice cream but also had a awesome display that could either match our décor of our wedding or just something unique and fun. We GoFrozone did just that. I found this company at our local farmers market in Redlands. When I met them they had a cool inglo where you walked in and they had a bar set up with all kinds of lighting everywhere it was the full experience. It was a nitrogen ice cream they could freeze anything that you could think of even incorporate alcohol in the ice cream like pine coladas, yummy. They had every flavor you can think of from rocky road, to mint to even strawberry cheese cake which was one of my favorites. The owner Autumn she was the most sweetest person ever she kept me informed and intrigued with all the ideas she had for the wedding. My fiancé (husband now) haha had wanted to set up a tasting we could either go to them or she and her team could come to us. They ended up coming to our home and set up everything there it was the best part of planning the wedding, trying endless flavors of ice cream who wouldn’t like that. Autumn was very professional had the contact paper work and all the details ready for me to read, as I am a detailed and organized person she was a over achiever. My husband was giddy and couldn’t stop smiling at the tasting that is how GREAT the ice cream was. When we booked them they came more than twice all the way to Temecula from up the mountain in Victorville and made sure we knew exactly how the set up was going to be they even made sure they had a extra generator just in case other vendors used up to much electricity. Autumn never made me worried. We were debating if we were going to have the iglo set up or these glass cases. That lit up, she made these amazing glass containers and had it look amazing on our special day. They even did a video slide show of picture of my husband and I, that was awesome. Everyone enjoyed the ice cream at the wedding. I highly recommend GoFrozone for any event, and I can’t to book them for more of our future parties. Thank you so much Autumn and the team you guys are truly wonderful and we love your ICE CREAM!!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Frozone Nitrogen Ice Cream & Dragon's Breath 8

Kelsey · Married on 04/07/2019

The highlight of our wedding!

We wanted something different than just cake for dessert. So we found GoFrozone and man did they deliver! They are the best people with the best ice cream! I had a 1920s themed wedding and they even came dressed up accordingly! Our guests were amazed and absolutely LOVED it as did we. They’re still talking about it! It was for sure the highlight of our wedding and we are so glad we chose them ♥️

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Frozone Nitrogen Ice Cream & Dragon's Breath 20
    Frozone Nitrogen Ice Cream & Dragon's Breath 21

Mishelle Rohrich · Married on 10/07/2017

Had them at my Wedding

Frozone made our wedding Fantastic! Everyone loved the ice creams and Puffs sooo yummy! If you want an awesome unforgettable experience for your wedding have Frozone there!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 5.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 5.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 5.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Dessert, Server(s), Tastings, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Specialty Beer
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Dessert
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, French, German, Italian, Mexican
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan
  • What bar services do you provide? Outside Alcohol

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Frozone Nitrogen Ice Cream & Dragon's Breath 2
    Sweet Sunday Special

Are you celebrating your special day on a Sunday? If so this Sweet Special is for you!!!

$1.00 off per serving when you choose package #2

$1.00 off per serving when you choose package #3

*offer cannot be combined with any other discount/coupon offer*

1 Event

• Mar Thu

Redlands Market Night Every Thursday

Request Information
    • When:
      Mar 14, 2019 06:00 PM - Oct 31, 09:00 PM (231 days event)
    • Location:
      Downtown State st, Redlands, Inland Empire

Find us every Thursday night from 6-9pm at the downtown Redlands Market Night.

• victorville Victorville, CA, 92392 See on map