Victorville, CA 92392 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing

About Frozone Nitrogen Ice Cream & Dragon's Breath

Based out of Victorville, California, Frozone Nitrogen Ice Cream & Dragon’s Breath supplies one-of-a-kind and delicious gourmet desserts for weddings and special occasions. These handcrafted wonders include a variety of flavors and are frozen using nitrogen just before serving. Customized in front of your eyes, these sweet-tooth specialists offer a fascinating alternative to traditional wedding cakes and desserts.

The professional caterers at Nitrogen Ice Cream & Dragon’s Breath arrive at any celebration aiming to bring the party with them. Their LED bar is ideal for indoor and outdoor festivities, providing an abundance of color and a platform for all to observe their signature nitrogen process. Additionally, the bar can be hidden away under a changing LED igloo, providing your event with an extra feeling of wonderment.

Cuisine

You are spoilt for choice when it comes to the great-tasting ice cream at Frozone. Including classic flavors, you can sample recipes such as Almond Roca, chocolate pistachio, and more. You may also customize flavors and watch your creation come to life as these experts delicately pour nitrogen into the cream mixture. Enveloped by nitrogen fog, dragon breath desserts provide an enjoyable spectacle for guests of all ages. As you take your first bite, these misty treats allow you to emit clouds like that of a dragon, while enjoying the great flavors their ice cream has to offer. Additionally, alcohol-infused sorbets can be personalized and made to order for older members of the party.

Follow Frozone Nitrogen Ice Cream & Dragon's Breath on

3 Reviews for Frozone Nitrogen Ice Cream & Dragon's Breath

• SUNNY

Sunny Lominario · Married on 04/12/2019

Best Ice Cream Ever!!!

This review is long overdue. Ever since my fiancé (husband now) and I have been planning our wedding I know I wanted ICE CREAM for our wedding. My husband and I favorite top things to eat Sushi, Tacos and ICE CREAM we cannot live without. I was on the hunt for finding a vendor, we went to find local vendors in the IE and also vendors out in Pasadena. We had many tasting with different ice cream vendors it was either the ice cream wasn’t as delicious or the prices were too high to pay for a onetime event. We wanted a vendor that incorporated ice cream but also had a awesome display that could either match our décor of our wedding or just something unique and fun. We GoFrozone did just that. I found this company at our local farmers market in Redlands. When I met them they had a cool inglo where you walked in and they had a bar set up with all kinds of lighting everywhere it was the full experience. It was a nitrogen ice cream they could freeze anything that you could think of even incorporate alcohol in the ice cream like pine coladas, yummy. They had every flavor you can think of from rocky road, to mint to even strawberry cheese cake which was one of my favorites. The owner Autumn she was the most sweetest person ever she kept me informed and intrigued with all the ideas she had for the wedding. My fiancé (husband now) haha had wanted to set up a tasting we could either go to them or she and her team could come to us. They ended up coming to our home and set up everything there it was the best part of planning the wedding, trying endless flavors of ice cream who wouldn’t like that. Autumn was very professional had the contact paper work and all the details ready for me to read, as I am a detailed and organized person she was a over achiever. My husband was giddy and couldn’t stop smiling at the tasting that is how GREAT the ice cream was. When we booked them they came more than twice all the way to Temecula from up the mountain in Victorville and made sure we knew exactly how the set up was going to be they even made sure they had a extra generator just in case other vendors used up to much electricity. Autumn never made me worried. We were debating if we were going to have the iglo set up or these glass cases. That lit up, she made these amazing glass containers and had it look amazing on our special day. They even did a video slide show of picture of my husband and I, that was awesome. Everyone enjoyed the ice cream at the wedding. I highly recommend GoFrozone for any event, and I can’t to book them for more of our future parties. Thank you so much Autumn and the team you guys are truly wonderful and we love your ICE CREAM!!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Kelsey · Married on 04/07/2019

The highlight of our wedding!

We wanted something different than just cake for dessert. So we found GoFrozone and man did they deliver! They are the best people with the best ice cream! I had a 1920s themed wedding and they even came dressed up accordingly! Our guests were amazed and absolutely LOVED it as did we. They’re still talking about it! It was for sure the highlight of our wedding and we are so glad we chose them ♥️

Sent on 05/18/2019

Mishelle Rohrich · Married on 10/07/2017

Had them at my Wedding

Frozone made our wedding Fantastic! Everyone loved the ice creams and Puffs sooo yummy! If you want an awesome unforgettable experience for your wedding have Frozone there!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Frozone Nitrogen Ice Cream & Dragon's Breath Pricing

Frozone Nitrogen Ice Cream & Dragon's Breath Price Rates

Frozone Nitrogen Ice Cream & Dragon's Breath FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 5.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 5.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 5.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Tastings
    Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Specialty Beer
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Dessert
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    French
    German
    Italian
    Mexican
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Glassware

• Victorville, CA, 92392 See on map
    Location of (Frozone Nitrogen Ice Cream & Dragon's Breath)