Fresh Frame Foto

Long Beach, CA View map Visit website
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Fresh Frame Foto is a wedding photography company based in Southern California, serving wedding and event needs throughout Los Angeles, Orange County, the Inland Empire, & San Diego. This photography team is dedicated to chronicling the uniqueness and personality of your wedding day with professionalism and creativity. These photographers will be with you every step of the way, providing you with encouragement and a calming atmosphere to keep your wedding photos fun and painless.

Whether the photographers of Fresh Frame Foto are capturing candid moments or wedding portraits on your special day, they always ensure that their clients feel comfortable and supported throughout their wedding photography experience. They offer consultations in order to establish your wedding timeline, and will assess your wedding venue and location to provide adequate lighting and photography equipment. Photos are delivered digitally via an online gallery. High Quality prints, albums, and canvases are also available.

Photography services include:

• Weddings
  • Engagements
  • Celebrations and Events
  • Trash-the-dress shoots
  • Ready and willing to travel
  • Complimentary Engagement Shoot included with most packages
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooters available
  • Videography available
  • Black-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Da’von B. Married on 10/10/2022

Great Experience

Working with Jami and Fresh Frame Foto was an absolute pleasure. Especially considering that I myself most definitely do not enjoy taking pictures. Jami helped me feel at ease and comfortable throughout the process. She was generous, fun, and relatable on many levels.
    Blake Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing - easy, professional and perfect photos

Incredible photos, seamless planning and preparation, but most of all Jami was just phenomenal to work with and have at our party! Top notch professional with a beautiful artistic perspective.

Fresh Frame Foto's reply:

Thank you for having us there to capture this milestone for your family Blake!! You throw one heck of a party!!
  • Carly
    Carly M. Married on 06/24/2022

Vibes Are Up!

Jami was our wedding photographer during a post-pandemic time when all wedding vendors are completely overwhelmed. And yet whenever I connected with Jami, I felt like I was receiving her full and direct attention. My husband and I are not the most natural in front of the camera, so it was very important to us to have someone that could make us feel comfortable and come out of our shells and Jami exceeded those expectations. Her vibes and energy are unmatched. Shooting with her and having her present on our big day was a blast and simultaneously the calming energy needed to re-center and focus on each other. I will without a doubt be recommending Jami to everyone I know, as well as continuing to use her for any future life milestones. Her style and talent are evident in her work, but SHE is what brings it out of people. 1000/10 recommend.
  • illustration stars

Team

Jami  Johnson
Jami Johnson
Owner

Hey! I'm Jami. Renaissance Wo(man) and founder of So. California based Fresh Frame Foto. I’ve been at home behind a camera since 1990, and I take the role of wedding documentarian seriously, doing my job with personality & professionalism - I'll be your hype squad, advocate, and mindfulness coach on your big day. You can see my work in The New York Times, Essence, LA Weekly, and Variety.

More on me: my hilarious wife and I are raising a charming 12 year old little human. I’m a never recovering basketball addict (Lakers 100%!) Family grounds me, my art invigorates me, and your wedding day keeps me excited for the future. Hit me up - I can't wait to hear from you.

5219 Klondike Ave Long Beach, CA, 90712
Location of (Fresh Frame Foto)

Fresh Frame Foto frequently asked questions

What photography services does Fresh Frame Foto include in the starting price?

Fresh Frame Foto includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Fresh Frame Foto include in their most popular wedding package?

Fresh Frame Foto includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Fresh Frame Foto offer?

Fresh Frame Foto offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Fresh Frame Foto offer?

Fresh Frame Foto offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Fresh Frame Foto offer for wedding events?

Fresh Frame Foto offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Fresh Frame Foto and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Fresh Frame Foto is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding