Miami Beach, FL 33109 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Free Mind Studios

Free Mind Studios is at the cutting edge of creativity. We are on a mission to change the way people think about wedding videos.

Follow Free Mind Studios on

22 Reviews for Free Mind Studios

Alissa · Married on 12/14/2018

Guillermo and company are completely professional and are the most creative people. Guillermo constantly has new ideas and communicates effectively with the bride [oh and the groom too]. He puts you completely at ease and at the end of the wedding you want to invite him to your family events. Nothing is better than the next day [or day after that] trailer! We just got the video yesterday and it is PHENOMENAL.. I can't stop saying how amazing the video came out. I loved how well the songs we picked went with the video. You can't beat the value and the quality of the service. If you're thinking twice about a videographer because of budget, I would suggest not eating because the video was that good.

Sent on 08/03/2009
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/04/2012

We were lucky enough to win their contest a year ago and I was so excited because all of their work is incredible and speaks for itself. These guys are so great to work with, very professional and you really don’t feel like you are being filmed, just like you have great friends around you. Hector and Guillermo were with us for so long that day so they really captured every minute. They were also great to have around and keep us laughing and stress-free. The level of work and dedication these guys showed that night was not that of someone who is working for free, instead they went that extra mile the entire night and really put their hearts into capturing each moment. I am so grateful to have won their contest and to have had them there shooting our special day. At the reception, they played a 4-minute Same Day Edit video that Guillermo edited that night, and I was absolutely speechless. We both cried and laughed and everyone enjoyed it so much. That short video meant so much to me, it was so much more than I could have imagined. Everytime I watch it I cry again. I can’t wait to see the final video!

Sent on 03/03/2012
  • Maureen & Simon

Maureen & Simon · Married on 07/30/2011

Your work speaks for itself and that is why we were so confident in booking Free Mind Studios - our emails and phone conversations only added to our growing level of comfort and excitement. Our pre-wedding meeting allowed us the opportunity to review all the little details that meant so much. Having spent nearly 12 hrs with Hector Gil and his team on the day of our wedding, we can both say that these men are an absolute pleasure to work with. Your commitment to capturing our day was evidenced by your private research of our traditional orthodox ceremony - your team knew exactly where to be during different parts of the ceremony without ever causing a disturbance or drawing attention. To have had a videographer who not only produces exceptional work but exudes such a dedication and level of respect is invaluable. Your talent, creativity, versatility, and professionalism will surely make for a phenomenal film (especially given the teaser that we can't stop watching)! We can't wait to see how the whole day comes together :)

Sent on 08/08/2011

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Bayside Inn Key Largo
    Bayside Inn Key Largo Hotel Weddings

Try them for all your photography needs

• Tracey & Martin Photo, Co.
    Tracey & Martin Photo, Co. Wedding Photographers

We worked with Guillermo before and as you can see his work is amazing, but his personality is what separates him from the rest. We had a ton of fun, creating beautiful images and capturing amazing moving pictures. Although we normally work well with other videographers, our day with Free Mind Studios was a lot more fun. These guys are creative, hard working and easygoing, you really cannot go wrong with them. We recommend them 110% they will blow your mind. ~Martin & Tracey-Ann www.tjphotonotions.com