1313 Photography

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map
$5,200 Most Popular Price

$5,200 Most Popular Price

We're a husband and wife photography team based in South Florida. We absolutely love what we do and couldn't be more grateful and humbled by the responsibility of capturing the details, story and love of your uniquely beautiful day!

Be sure to check our website! www.1313photography.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5200

Slideshow
Albums
Negatives
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount

• Ana-Sofia
    Ana-Sofia Married on 10/01/2016
    Ever since my best friend got married 5 years prior to my wedding, I knew I had to have 1313 Photography as my photographers. Ashley and Phillip are a marvelous couple that made my husband, myself, and our guests feel comfortable and cared for.

They were wonderful to communicate with prior to the wedding, prepared, and prompt on our wedding day. They captured beautiful pictures of us and worked with us and the time our wedding took place.

I would recommend them to any bride and groom in the future and already have! They were fantastic! Thank you!
  • User2540513 2+ years ago
    We loved working with Yessy and Reagan of 1313 photography. They are so talented and have an amazing eyes for photography! We booked them for the engagement photos and our wedding photos. Yessy and Reagan are professional, efficient, and so sweet. They always arrived on time (even early) to make sure that everything was set up and perfect. They worked with us every step of the way and even spent extra time with us. They went above and beyond for us. I couldn't be happier with choosing 1313 photography. I remember the night of the wedding, at one point, Sean said he was planning on getting a churro and Yessy handed him a plate of churros! Isn't that sweet? They are so easy to work with and the photos made us look super photogenic haha! I am really happy with our time spent with them. I highly recommend 1313 photography.
    Natalia Married on 07/25/2015
    Yessy and Regan were an absolute joy to work with! From our engagement session to our wedding day, my husband and I were very pleased at how easy they were to work with, their professionalism and most important of all the quality of the pictures. Although we never met Ashley, she was a joy to communicate with via email. One of our great friends recommended 1313 photography and we will pass on the recommendation to our friends and family members. I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart because they made everything so much easier! Yessy and Regan went over the top helping me as I got ready to go to the church and even during the reception. We hope to use them for any of our future events. Congratulations on such wonderful service!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brandon & Marnie
    15 photos · 09/19/2010

Classic Affairs by Jessica Ayers Classic Affairs by Jessica Ayers Wedding Planners

Ashley and Phllip capture amazing images that showcase every detail of the event. Their fun personalities translate into vibrant, colorful shots and they are a joy to work with. I have had the pleasure of working along side them on several events, and I hope we can work together again soon!

Lauren Daversa Events, LLC Lauren Daversa Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Simply put, Ashley + Phillip rule! I absolutely love working with them. Their work speaks for itself. A bride is in good hands with 1313 Photography. --Lauren Daversa Lauren Daversa Events, LLC NEW YORK | PALM BEACH www.laurendaversa.com

Free Mind Studios Free Mind Studios Wedding Videographers

Ashley and Phillip are awesome. These guys are as nice as they are talented. We love 1313 boutique. Their style is fresh and new, unique to this area.

1722 W. Las Olas Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, 33312
Location of (1313 Photography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding