43 Saint Helens Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98402 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

13 Reviews for Fred Calma Photography

Fred is such a fun artist. He's organized, friendly, light-hearted and supremely talented. We worked out everything (from the schedule to the family politics) way in advance so the day was just smooth sailing. Thank you for being so perfect! ~ Kyra

Sent on 09/15/2015

Fred did an amazing job at our wedding. He was very professional and extremely friendly. My guests had great things to say about Fred. He's very charismatic and outgoing person. Fred worked with us under special circumstances and he remained calm and positive.
    Definitely he's going to be our main photographer for our import events from now on.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Mira · Married on 07/06/2013

I met Fred at the Tacoma Wedding Expo last fall. I got his brochure/information and went back home and researched a bit more since there were so many photographers to choose from. However, when I spoke to him on the phone, he seemed to really understand what I wanted for my wedding photos and he was quick to give me options and leave it up to me. He was a bit more expensive than I had budgeted to spend on a photographer, but I figured it'd be worth it to get a great photographer since these pictures will last a lifetime. I also really appreciated his professional feedback he gave me when I told him my ideas about where/when to do the photos. And instead of letting me do whatever I wanted, he told me the pros and cons to each, giving me the option to weigh each one to choose how our wedding photos would turn out. He was also very responsive via email and phone when I had questions. It also helped that Fred is very passionate about photography and is excited to talk about it with others. My entire bridal party and family talked for days about how wonderful of a job he did on the wedding day for directing and conducting the photos. I haven't seen my wedding photos yet though since it was during peak wedding season. Other than that, awesome job!!

Sent on 08/19/2013