Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fraser Hair Co.

Welcome
At Fraser Hair Co. we make sure your wedding day is everything you ever dreamed of.

We handle all Brides, brides maids, mother's & flower girls,  wedding hair & make~up needs, every detail, freeing you and your family to savor every moment of the event. We help clients with any or all of their beauty needs.

Whether here at the salon or on site we make sure every datail is handled beautifully.

Whether you want your occasion to be large or small, simple or elaborate, traditional or contemporary, you can have peace of mind knowing that we will be by your side making sure all the details are handled perfectly for you.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Denver

Follow Fraser Hair Co. on

9 Reviews for Fraser Hair Co.

Hair (1)
Makeup (1)
Blowouts (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

Jacki and Ilizabeth were SO great to work with! We had so much fun getting ready with them, and my entire bridal party LOVED our hair and makeup. They made us feel like a million bucks on the big day, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! I've been in a lot of weddings, and I thought they did a particularly great job with our mamas' hair and makeup. I loved seeing how happy my mom and my mother-in-law were with their wedding day looks. They looked super glamorous, but still felt like themselves! My hair and makeup were PERFECT and lasted all day and night through Colorado's wind and snow! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christi , 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I was one of those "I'll do my own hair!"...up until 3 weeks before!! Which you know if you've planned a wedding----this is not sufficient time. After calling all of the places in winter park/Fraser/granby, Jackie was the only one who was able to fit us in--I say us because not only was she able to fit me in for a "hippie updo" with Tess but my husband and his groomsmen for beard trims! I had my perfect "didn't try to hard" look while all the men looked their sharpest!

Profile Picture kristin, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ilizabeth did a knock out job on my wedding hair. It was absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture User4648976, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

Spray
Maximum Group Size
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
Fraser Hair Company is the perfect vendor to use for your wedding day hair. I've worked with Jacki and her team several times and feel confident in saying that they are super fun gals to hang with and will make your hair look amazing for your special day!

507 Zerex , Fraser, CO 80442   See On Map