Grand Junction, MI 49056 Map · Phone number

About Frank's DJ Service, Inc.

Since 1990, Frank's DJ Service, Inc. has been Southwest Michigan's choice for musical entertainment!

Follow Frank's DJ Service, Inc. on

cover phot
20160618211045
20160618205110
cover phot
20160618211045
Frank's DJ Service, Inc.

8 Reviews for Frank's DJ Service, Inc.

• Michele and Ian

Michele and Ian · Married on 11/03/2018

Our dance floor was never empty

Frank was an excellent wedding DJ! He was incredibly professional. He called us about a month before our wedding to work out the details of our entire reception (entries, speeches, dances, music, etc.) The day-of he was an excellent and enthusiastic DJ. One thing I would have done differently (not Frank's fault at all) was tell him he could cut off songs that were requested that people didn't seem to love. A few times there were songs people requested that people didn't want to dance to, but Frank always followed up with a good selection that got people going again. I'd absolutely recommend Frank!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/08/2017

Frank was absolutely AMAZING! I was not planning on having a DJ, but my mom knew him through work and recommended him to me. After some correspondence I decided to hire him, and it was a great decision. Not only did he do a great job with the music, but he also helped with the rehearsal and keeping us on schedule the entire night. I never had to worry about when to do anything because Frank would find me and tell me 'its about time to cut the cake' or 'lets get your group photos started.'

He was also very easy to work with, my now husband gave him a list of songs he wanted played, we gave him a list of songs we did not want played. And he worked great with the Square Dance Caller we had for an hour!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Teresa · Married on 09/10/2016

Frank is amazing! The dance floor was never empty and everyone had a great time! Frank was extremely organized and professional - he helped us layout our ceremony and reception timeline and helped the event run smoothly by coordinating with us and others! We can't thank him enough :)

Sent on 09/28/2016

Frank's DJ Service, Inc. FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Grand Junction, 49056 See on map