323 Woodway Forest, San Antonio, TX 78216 Map · Phone number

About Francesca Watson Designs

I am a San Antonio jewelry artist specializing in high-quality custom wedding jewelry for brides and bridesmaids.

I fell in love with making jewelry in large part because of the joy of imagining how each piece will make someone feel. It’s a tremendous privilege to collaborate directly with clients and translate their vision and ideas into something precious and unique. My favorite custom work is creating unique and special pieces for brides and their wedding party. A swing of pearls, crystal hair picks, dangly earrings - whatever it takes to add the perfect finishing touch. And what could be a more perfect gift for your bridal party than a necklace or earrings perfectly suited to their bridesmaid dresses that they can wear again and again in the years to come? Contact me for a free consultation!

Steampunk2
Armature3
Doubleswirlglassdrops2

4 Reviews for Francesca Watson Designs

Nikki · Married on 03/26/2010

Francesca is one of the nicest people I have ever met! She made me the most beautiful wedding jewelry I have ever seen before in my life. She designed and created it from scratch! She took one look at my wedding dress and created a masterpiece! Francesca, I haven't told you yet how much that meant to me and how perfect those pieces were in my ensemble. Thank you for all the time, effort, sweat and love you put into my jewelry!
    Love you!
    Nikki Valencia

Sent on 04/13/2010

Candace · Married on 11/07/2009

Working with Francesca was such a delight. It was my first experience with custom designed jewelry and it was so much fun. I was excited from beginning to end! The jewelry is everything I ever wanted for my wedding...elegant, classy and beautiful. I can't wait to have her design jewelry for myself and loved ones in the near future.

Sent on 11/13/2009

Octavia · Married on 10/24/2009

I would recommend any person looking for custom designed jewelry to talk to Francesca. Being in a different city, Francesca used photos of my wedding dress, and sought information from me regarding my style, taste, colours etc before coming up with the designs for my wedding jewelry (earrings, hair accessories and a bracelet). She was also very prompt in her communications, keeping me informed of where she was at, and was very flexible with regards to making any changes (none were required except to resize the bracelet). She was SO easy to work with, and was able to work within my schedule. I LOVE the jewelry she created and would have no hesitation using her again.

Sent on 11/01/2009

Award

Francesca Watson Designs FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories

• Powerhouse Studios
    Powerhouse Studios Wedding Photographers

Francesca creates absolutely beautiful, very personal pieces for her clients and every piece I've seen has been stunning! I just photographed a wedding where the bride had a beautiful bracelet, earrings, and hairpins created by Francesca and they were just amazing! They went just perfectly with the bride's dress and personality. Absolutely fabulous! What's more is that Francesca is so much fun and she loves what she does so you know you'll walk away with great service, and awesome experience, and beautiful, high quality, one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry.

• 323 Woodway Forest San Antonio, 78216 See on map