Nicole Mera LLC

San Antonio, TX View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Nikki of Nicole Mera is a high-end private jeweler who specializes in creating custom hand-fabricated fine jewelry, for both contemporary and traditional styles. Nikki gathers inspiration from clients’ ideas and imagination to ultimately create a custom timeless design. Whether it is your first time designing a custom engagement ring, needing assistance procuring the perfect gemstone for an anniversary, or selecting the perfect gift, trust in the knowledge and experience of Nikki to help guide you through each moment. Nikki works with clients locally (Texas) but also works with clients nationwide. Message to start your dream ring today! << 2019 and 2020 Couples’ Choice Award® Winner! >>

• Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Diamond Certification
Insurance
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Shanay D. Getting married on 11/12/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything you could imagine and more!!

Working with Nikki was literally the answer to all my nerve wrecked prayers. This process can be so overwhelming especially for someone who knows so little about diamonds and fine jewelry. However, from day one Nikki put my worries at ease. The first consultation with Nikki began and ended with reassurance and a feeling of confidence that I was not expecting. She helped explain the details of the process in a way that made me feel as if I were a connoisseur of jewels my entire life! Nikki took details from our relationship and my fiancés style and traits, and was able to help me create a piece so beautiful that I constantly catch her staring at her hand almost daily. Truly a one of a kind custom piece, for a one of kind woman. She was also great at keeping me informed throughout the process of development and when a small problem with shipping made my heart stop, she was all over it and didn’t stop until the finished product was in hand. I can’t recommend Nicole Mera enough!
  • Emily
    Emily A. Getting married on 03/02/2023

Breathtaking Engagement Ring

Nicole Mera designed a an incredibly elegant engagement ring for my fiancé and I. I couldn't believe the level of detail and quality of craftsmanship that went into this timeless beauty. My fiancé, who knows close to nothing about jewelry, described her customer service as outstanding, walking him through every step of the processes with the utmost grace and professionalism. The packaging was equally as beautiful. Would absolutely recommend!
    Amanda F. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Amazing Experience, Beautiful Ring

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Nikki. She designed the engagement ring of my dreams! I worked in jewelry during college and law school, so I came to the process with a lot of ideas and opinions. Nikki took the time to listen to what I wanted, make suggestions, and ensure every detail was perfect. She incorporated several heirloom diamonds from both my family and my fiancé’s family. She was also able to source matching diamonds to seamlessly complete the look. Her craftsmanship is unrivaled, and everywhere I go, people are impressed with my ring’s overall design and construction. Since receiving my engagement ring six months ago, my sister has worked with Nikki to create a beautiful Maid of Honor gift, my future sister-in-law is working with Nikki to create her dream wedding band, and I have begun the process of designing a wedding band for myself and my Fiancé. Needless to say, Nikki has a customer for life in me, and I will continue to recommend her to all of my friends and family.
  • illustration stars

Team

Nikki Swift
Nikki Swift
Owner

Driven by a passion for high-quality and timeless design, in 2016 Nikki launched Nicole Mera to tailor fine jewelry to the unique demands of her customers. Guided by her personal creativity and background in gemology, Nikki has created a service to provide elegant hand-crafted jewelry to adorn those who appreciate well made jewelry that exudes exquisite taste.

Nikki attended the Gemological Institute of America in Carlsbad, California, where she obtained her Graduate Gemologist degree and began her career in the jewelry industry working in the Los Angeles Jewelry District. Using her extensive knowledge of the industry, especially high-end custom hand fabrication, she created Nicole Mera with the mission of creating fine jewelry for women and men who covet sophisticated, personal adornments that compliment their style and express a sense of tasteful elegance. Nikki works only with the best artisans using precious metals & precious stones to create a personalized product as uniquely beautiful as the person wearing it.

13722 Embassy Row San Antonio, TX, 78216
Location of (Nicole Mera LLC)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding