Nicole Mera LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Emily
    Emily A. Getting married on 03/02/2023

Breathtaking Engagement Ring

Nicole Mera designed a an incredibly elegant engagement ring for my fiancé and I. I couldn't believe the level of detail and quality of craftsmanship that went into this timeless beauty. My fiancé, who knows close to nothing about jewelry, described her customer service as outstanding, walking him through every step of the processes with the utmost grace and professionalism. The packaging was equally as beautiful. Would absolutely recommend!
    Carissa L. Getting married on 07/07/2022

Nicole Mera is the best!

My husband and I have worked with a number of jewelers over the years and Nicole Mera is by far the best. She has an incredible attention to detail and will never make you feel pressured into a decision. She brings a ton of knowledge but is also incredibly professional. We recently purchased a piece from her and could not be happier. The experience from beginning to end was far beyond anything we have experience in the industry. Can't wait to work with her again soon!
    Greg Getting married on 04/02/2022

Fantastic Experience

We really liked her designs on the website so much but we were really hesitant to work with a designer across the country. After talking with Nikki and doing some additional research we got comfortable with working with her remotely. She was amazing, handling all our questions and concerns and was able to give us a better experience than any retail store probably would have. She worked with us so we could experience our center stone in the comfort of our own home before making the final decision and helped us make a ring that we will love for a lifetime.
    Brad I. Getting married on 03/12/2022

It was a breeze!

Nikki was so helpful and knowledgeable with the engagement ring selection process. I would not go with anyone else when looking for rings! I'm a busy guy and she was able to accommodate to my schedule and budget. Nikki made the whole process enjoyable with zero stress. I knew I was in good hands. I would recommend her services to anyone!
    Ccw Getting married on 03/09/2022

Nicole Mera 150% incredible

Working with Nikki was so fantastic. She was always available to talk as we crafted a custom engagement ring and provided me with the best options. She wasn't afraid to ever voice her opinion (which is so crucial as the guy buying the ring and learning about the process while in it!!) and her guidance was invaluable. The ring turned out amazing and my fiancé gets complimented on it constantly. Thank you Nikki!
  • Shelbey
    Shelbey Getting married on 10/31/2021

In. Credible.

Nikki was nothing short of incredible. She took the time to meet with us and actually listen to what we wanted. She created the most PERFECT band for me that was everything I dreamed of but couldn’t see it in my own head. She listens to what you want, your budget and style. I’ll never buy a ring anywhere else.
  • Sierra
    Sierra Married on 06/11/2021

High Quality and Accessible Custom Jewelry

Nikki was wonderful to work with when creating my fiancé's custom men's wedding band! The system she uses for men's bands was wonderfully organized and made it easy for my fiancé to envision what his custom ring would look like. The band turned out beautifully and the turn-around was very reasonable. Nikki is incredibly sweet, patient, and helped guide us smoothly through the process of choosing wedding bands. We definitely recommend Nicole Mera to anyone looking for a quality yet accessible custom jewelry experience!
    Réynard L. Married on 06/08/2021

I couldn’t have been happier with the experience!

Can you give more than 5 stars? I wish you could because Nicole Mera deserves 10. I’ve never purchased any type of custom jewelry. I only knew I wanted an engagement ring and it had to be unique and special. Nicole was amazing she walked me thru every step of the way. We talked about stone selection, style of the ring, and giving it a personal touch. She was patient and informative. Her responsiveness was on point. I couldn’t be happier that I chose her. My fiancée now has the ring of her dreams and guess what Nicole helped me design it. Thank you so much we will be getting our wedding bands thru her as well!!!
    Mike Married on 06/03/2021

Highly recommended!

Nikki provides outstanding customer service, is very punctual, and delivers an amazing product. Highly recommended!
  • Travis
    Travis H. Married on 05/06/2021

Unparalleled Excellence

I couldn't have made a better choice than working with Nicole Mera. Nikki made the process a delight and stress-free. My partner and I wanted to do some of the initial research and exploration together, before I was left in charge with selecting details and watching it come together. Nikki did an amazing job of facilitating this and was a constant ally throughout the entire process. The ring she created is stunning and completely unique to my partner and I, which just makes it all the more special. I can't stress enough how fantastic Nikki was-- I highly recommend Nicole Mera and can't wait until we get to work with her again on another piece of jewelry.
    Laura L. Married on 02/07/2021

So Helpful and Sweet!

I don't even know where to start with Nikki. She is so incredibly sweet and so easy to work with. My fiancé worked with Nicole Mera to get a perfect engagement ring and I am way beyond happy we went back for our wedding bands. Coming from two people who had NO idea what we were doing, Nikki went step-by-step with us through the entire process to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. She made this step of engagement so much fun rather than a chore to figure it out on our own. Nikki has a heart of gold and I have already recommended her to my friends who are thinking about getting married. We can't thank her enough for everything she has done for us!
    Tato H. Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing, very happy with our overall experience working with Nicole!

Nicole was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. We had an amazing experience working with her and she gave us a great personalized service to cover our specific needs. We are very happy with the design and quality of our rings and would 110% work with her again.
    Jacob Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely amazing

Nikki was such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for that extra special experience when designing the perfect piece for any occasion. I connected with Nikki through my now Fiance who had gone to High School with Nikki. We were looking for someone who would help us through the process of designing an engagement ring that was both personalized to who we were, and what we were looking for, but also considerate of our budget. Nikki was such a pleasure to work with from day one. She was knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions and ensure I was comfortable and involved throughout the design process. She was quick to respond via long distance communication, and helped me throughout every stage of journey knowing how special this time was to me and my fiance. I truly felt like she was invested in not only the ring I was looking for but also the meaning and excitement of the occasion. She helped me add touches of personality to the ring that made it extra special and unique, and my fiance and I are so thrilled with how the beautiful engagement ring turned out. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and are so glad we were able to work with Nikki!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/10/2020

Nicole mera is the best!

Nicole is AMAZING!! I had previously worked with her on creating a custom cocktail ring for my Mom as well as a custom necklace for me- BOTH of which were created from VERY meaningful heriloom stones and she created AMAZING pieces! So of course we would want to use her to create our lifetime wedding bands. And let me tell you what, this woman went ABOVE AND BEYOND for us! With the COVID we had a very small window to pull our wedding off and she moved heaven and earth to create our beautiful rings and even HAND deliver them to us the day before the wedding. You're asking to be disappointed if you don't choose Nicole Mera for YOUR wedding!!!

P.S. Her jewelry cleaner is amazing, get some to make your ring absolutely show stopping shine!!
  • Darian
    Darian A. Married on 07/18/2020

An Absolute Dream!

Nikki was an absolute gem to work with. She was very friendly, attentive, and provided the best customer service. I am obsessed with my wedding band and my fiancé’s band. My fiancé is normally picky and unamused at wedding things, but designing our custom bands together was one of the more enjoyable experiences for him. I was very nervous about the band being flush with my engagement ring or being too bulky and taking away from my Marquis diamond. Nikki made sure to listen to what we cared about and steered clear from anything we disliked. Nikki also made sure to keep us informed during every step of the process and made me feel more than comfortable trusting her with my engagement ring and band. My ring set came back perfect and I can’t wait to show it off. Nikki you’ve got a customer for life!
    Shirin Married on 04/04/2020

Top notch quality & customer service for this covid-couple

Nikki with Nicole Mera was so lovely to work with start to finish. She reset a diamond we already had to create my dream piece as well as our wedding bands. She was incredibly patient during the design process and now that we have the finished product in hand I can confidently say she completely understood our vision, we couldn't be happier. Unfortunately, our wedding has been postponed to due COVID and our rings were still at the jeweler when Los Angeles went into lockdown. Nikki called us MINUTES after this was announced on the news to check on us and give us options regarding where we would like our pieces kept until they could be finished. We felt so taken care of through this entire process and can't wait to use her in the future!
    Carolyn S. Married on 01/10/2020

Best in Class

My husband is not a jewelry man and always leans towards simplicity and authenticity. His band needed to reflect his personality but also be a symbol of our family. Nikki held my hand through the entire process from concept to delivery, ensuring a perfect wedding band. Nikki was at my side as we investigated the ring size and band width to guarantee a flawless design and delivery! We used wood from a tree at our house to inlay into a gold band and my husband loves it! Thank you Nicole Mera!
    Paula S. Married on 12/03/2019

Excellent!

Nicole Mera designs one of a kind luxurious jewelry. She is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and attentive to her clients.
  • Carla
    Carla C. Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible Service

We are SO happy we chose Nicole Mera to create a custom ring for us. We wanted to create a ring for a loose emerald we found and purchased in Bogotá. We knew we had to find a jeweler with the right experience and care that is required for setting emeralds. We could not have made a better choice. Nikki was so knowledgeable and really helped guide us through finding the right design that spoke to us. She worked with us patiently and made the process so exciting. Even when we had hesitations on sizing or look, she could picture it mentally and helped walk us through it, the end result was incredible. Her customer service is excellent! She even accommodated our request for pictures throughout the process of making the ring, which is so special for us. She has my trust for any future purchases. I highly recommend Nicole Mera for any custom pieces and can definitely say I will be a returning customer.
    Rachel J. Married on 10/19/2019

Great experience!

Highly, highly recommend! Couldn't have asked for a better experience designing and picking out my wedding band.
    Trevor P. Married on 08/24/2019

Simply Outstanding!

Nikki was absolutely amazing in every step of the process. She was so patient and helpful in the design process, and really made an effort to create the exact look I was going for, while also adding some flair and details into the ring that I never would have even thought of! She hunted for the center stone, and sent me several pictures of different ones until I found the diamond I was looking for. During all of this, Nikki always respected my budget, and never once tried to up-sell me on anything. Buying my engagement ring was so easy with Nicole-Mera, and I ended up with a piece that is STUNNING, unlike any other ring I have seen. I cannot express how much I recommend coming to Nikki if you are in the market for an engagement ring!
  • Jeffrey
    Jeffrey M. Married on 08/23/2019

Make your fingers sparkle

Working with Nikki to create a custom engagement ring and wedding band was excellent. She was very helpful in every aspect of the ring design. She helped me pick out the perfect design and to house the heirloom diamond that went into my wife's ring. I would trust Nikki with any custom jewelry job, there is nothing she cant do.
    Stacy M. Married on 08/19/2019

Such a dream. I would give 6 stars if I could

There aren’t enough words to describe how happy I am with my new engagement ring from Nicole Mera, I couldn’t have dreamt up anything more stunning.
    Since my fiancé popped the question a few weeks back, Nikki has been so helpful and dedicated in making sure that everything has been perfect for me.
    The ring was a little on the larger side so she organized for it to be resized, the whole process was so so easy and comfortable. The re-sizing was perfect, done in just a couple days and when I got my ring back it was so beautiful and shiny again!
    I get so many compliments on my ring, and knowing the love, attention to detail and time that Nikki and my fiancé put into designing and making it a reality makes it even more special.
    I couldn’t be happier and wouldn’t choose anyone else to create an important piece - I already can’t wait to start working on our wedding bands!
    Thank you Nikki, for creating my dream engagement ring and making me feel like a princess every day!
  • Shiraz
    Shiraz G. Married on 07/12/2019

Wow factor x10

As a wedding professional, I see a lot of bridal jewelry and I was stopped in my tracks when I saw Nicole Mera's collection. I work with luxury brides and grooms looking for custom design and I now always recommend them here first. The customer service is top-notch and so is the quality. Highly recommended!
    Stacy M. Married on 06/01/2019

Truly felt special!

Nicki takes your vision and makes it a reality. She has beautiful and unique pieces to see and get ideas from. She took my grandmother's diamond and made it into a beautiful ring. She was patient and truly cared that I was happy with my ring. I would not have trusted just anyone, with such a special piece.