Nicole Mera LLC Reviews

Nicole Mera LLC 5
Nicole Mera LLC 6
Nicole Mera LLC 7

Réynard Lewis · Getting married on 06/08/2021

I couldn’t have been happier with the experience!

Can you give more than 5 stars? I wish you could because Nicole Mera deserves 10. I’ve never purchased any type of custom jewelry. I only knew I wanted an engagement ring and it had to be unique and special. Nicole was amazing she walked me thru every step of the way. We talked about stone selection, style of the ring, and giving it a personal touch. She was patient and informative. Her responsiveness was on point. I couldn’t be happier that I chose her. My fiancée now has the ring of her dreams and guess what Nicole helped me design it. Thank you so much we will be getting our wedding bands thru her as well!!!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Travis

Travis Halff · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Unparalleled Excellence

I couldn't have made a better choice than working with Nicole Mera. Nikki made the process a delight and stress-free. My partner and I wanted to do some of the initial research and exploration together, before I was left in charge with selecting details and watching it come together. Nikki did an amazing job of facilitating this and was a constant ally throughout the entire process. The ring she created is stunning and completely unique to my partner and I, which just makes it all the more special. I can't stress enough how fantastic Nikki was-- I highly recommend Nicole Mera and can't wait until we get to work with her again on another piece of jewelry.

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Nicole Mera LLC 8

Laura Linneman · Getting married on 02/07/2021

So Helpful and Sweet!

I don't even know where to start with Nikki. She is so incredibly sweet and so easy to work with. My fiancé worked with Nicole Mera to get a perfect engagement ring and I am way beyond happy we went back for our wedding bands. Coming from two people who had NO idea what we were doing, Nikki went step-by-step with us through the entire process to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. She made this step of engagement so much fun rather than a chore to figure it out on our own. Nikki has a heart of gold and I have already recommended her to my friends who are thinking about getting married. We can't thank her enough for everything she has done for us!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Nicole Mera LLC 9

Jacob B · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely amazing

Nikki was such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for that extra special experience when designing the perfect piece for any occasion. I connected with Nikki through my now Fiance who had gone to High School with Nikki. We were looking for someone who would help us through the process of designing an engagement ring that was both personalized to who we were, and what we were looking for, but also considerate of our budget. Nikki was such a pleasure to work with from day one. She was knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions and ensure I was comfortable and involved throughout the design process. She was quick to respond via long distance communication, and helped me throughout every stage of journey knowing how special this time was to me and my fiance. I truly felt like she was invested in not only the ring I was looking for but also the meaning and excitement of the occasion. She helped me add touches of personality to the ring that made it extra special and unique, and my fiance and I are so thrilled with how the beautiful engagement ring turned out. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and are so glad we were able to work with Nikki!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Carla

Carla De La Chapa · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Incredible Service

We are SO happy we chose Nicole Mera to create a custom ring for us. We wanted to create a ring for a loose emerald we found and purchased in Bogotá. We knew we had to find a jeweler with the right experience and care that is required for setting emeralds. We could not have made a better choice. Nikki was so knowledgeable and really helped guide us through finding the right design that spoke to us. She worked with us patiently and made the process so exciting. Even when we had hesitations on sizing or look, she could picture it mentally and helped walk us through it, the end result was incredible. Her customer service is excellent! She even accommodated our request for pictures throughout the process of making the ring, which is so special for us. She has my trust for any future purchases. I highly recommend Nicole Mera for any custom pieces and can definitely say I will be a returning customer.

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Nicole Mera LLC 10
    Nicole Mera LLC 11
    Nicole Mera LLC 12

Trevor Perkins · Married on 08/24/2019

Simply Outstanding!

Nikki was absolutely amazing in every step of the process. She was so patient and helpful in the design process, and really made an effort to create the exact look I was going for, while also adding some flair and details into the ring that I never would have even thought of! She hunted for the center stone, and sent me several pictures of different ones until I found the diamond I was looking for. During all of this, Nikki always respected my budget, and never once tried to up-sell me on anything. Buying my engagement ring was so easy with Nicole-Mera, and I ended up with a piece that is STUNNING, unlike any other ring I have seen. I cannot express how much I recommend coming to Nikki if you are in the market for an engagement ring!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Nicole Mera LLC 13

Stacy Metcalfe · Married on 08/19/2019

Such a dream. I would give 6 stars if I could

There aren’t enough words to describe how happy I am with my new engagement ring from Nicole Mera, I couldn’t have dreamt up anything more stunning.
    Since my fiancé popped the question a few weeks back, Nikki has been so helpful and dedicated in making sure that everything has been perfect for me.
    The ring was a little on the larger side so she organized for it to be resized, the whole process was so so easy and comfortable. The re-sizing was perfect, done in just a couple days and when I got my ring back it was so beautiful and shiny again!
    I get so many compliments on my ring, and knowing the love, attention to detail and time that Nikki and my fiancé put into designing and making it a reality makes it even more special.
    I couldn’t be happier and wouldn’t choose anyone else to create an important piece - I already can’t wait to start working on our wedding bands!
    Thank you Nikki, for creating my dream engagement ring and making me feel like a princess every day!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Nicole Mera LLC 14
    Nicole Mera LLC 15

Stacy Mikolajczyk · Married on 06/01/2019

Truly felt special!

Nicki takes your vision and makes it a reality. She has beautiful and unique pieces to see and get ideas from. She took my grandmother's diamond and made it into a beautiful ring. She was patient and truly cared that I was happy with my ring. I would not have trusted just anyone, with such a special piece.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Matt Shands · Married on 12/14/2018

Engagment Ring - Aboslutely Flawless

Nikki did the most incredible job on my wife's engagement ring. She was very helpful in educating me on the important aspects of an engagement ring and the primary cost drivers. She did an incredible job on the design and was able to get me the finished product very quickly. I would definitely recommend using Nikki and I will certainly be a repeat customer.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Chris · Married on 12/01/2018

My fiancé and I lived in Dallas and spent Christmas in San Antonio visiting family this past year. From our first meeting in San Antonio with Nikki on Christmas Eve to the engagement at the Four Seasons in Austin Texas just last week, Nikki was punctual, professional and an incredibly caring person who was looking to create the perfect ring for my fiancé. She worked with us at our initial consultation and then with me exclusively up to the surprise proposal. Nikki walked me through the design aspect, the intricacies of selecting the diamond and every personalized customization we came up with. Everything from a one of a kind diamond, a halo diamond with surrounding diamond details, to the signature yellow diamond on the inside of the band, and even a very special personalized engraving. I would recommend Nikki to any friend or family member who is looking to design and create an incredible ring that is truly one of a kind. She is compassionate, detailed and an incredibly talented gemologist and designer.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Nicole Mera LLC 16
    Nicole Mera LLC 17
    Nicole Mera LLC 18
    Nicole Mera LLC 19
    Nicole Mera LLC 20
    Nicole Mera LLC 21

Dianna · Married on 10/27/2018

We wanted unique wedding bands that showcased our personality. After looking through all the reviews in the area, we stumbled upon Nicole Mera. Nikki is not only a fast responder to all emails - from beginning to end - she is a great communicator who kept us in the loop at all times during our ring process.
    Nikki came up to Austin to personally show us different styles and ideas for our rings. There are endless possibilities with Nikki as your guide. She also taught us a lot about different ring metals and stones in short amount of time. (One of us has a science degree.) Our final end products were exactly what we wanted: unique, durable band for him and a customized, hand engraved eternity band for her that evokes that art deco band style. All within the stated budget!
    Nikki hand delivered these rings to us - making another trip to Austin.
    She stands by her work for a lifetime and when we look at the craftsmanship, we agree these will last.
    We felt we were in great hands with her and look forward to working with her again for future, special, jewelry needs.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Easton and Claire · Married on 09/15/2018

Picking out an engagement ring for the first time can be intimidating. However, Nikki is super helpful and detailed regarding everything in the process. She is so knowledgeable about diamonds and taught me so much along the way. I came to her with some ideas and she helped me narrow it down and created the perfect ring for my wife. She made the entire process seamless and easy. I couldn’t have done it without her.

Nicole Mera also created my ring which my wife and I selected together and it could not have been incredible working with Nikki. She is so talented and professional. We were blown away and look forward to working with her for years to come.

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Nicole Mera LLC 22

Cara · Married on 08/18/2018

Nicole is so sweet and great to work with! She communicated clearly and responded quickly. I absolutely love the unique-ness of her design. The ring I ordered was even more beautiful than I expected!

Sent on 06/29/2018
  • F

F. · Married on 06/23/2018

Working with Nikki was one of the most enjoyable parts of our wedding. Can't recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Gina · Married on 03/31/2018

OBSESSED with my Nicole Mera rings!! My husband worked with Nikki to create a one of a kind engagement ring that is beyond gorgeous. It feels so 'me'. I worked with her to create my wedding band which not only works perfectly with my engagement ring but it suits my personal style as well. Together and separately, I am constantly getting compliments on them - they are simply stunning!
    My husband also worked with Nikki on his wedding band. She guided him through all of the various options she offers and helped him make the right decision for his style. He loves it!
    Nikki is passionate about creating beautiful pieces made with the best of quality and craftsmanship. It was such a pleasure working with her and I would highly suggest doing so!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Nicole Mera LLC 23

Jimmy · Married on 10/14/2017

We couldn’t be happier with our Nicole Mera rings! Nikki is extremely well-versed and enthusiastic about gemstones and rings. She made what can be a stressful process fun and exciting. She helped me pick the perfect stone (GIA certified) and worked with me to come up with the design I had envisioned for the ring. I think what really sets Nicole Mera apart is Nikki’s passion for fine jewelry and her ability to individualize the process for each client - she really took her time with us, making sure we were happy with the final result. Not to mention, now I know a lot about diamonds and rings that I didn’t know before. Would definitely recommend. Thank you, Nikki!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Julianne · Married on 09/02/2017

We placed a custom order with Nikki for our engagement ring and it was the best decision we could have made! Nikki was very helpful in choosing our diamond and the classic setting that Julie wanted (gold of course!) Nikki is extremely knowledgeable and patiently walked me through every step of the process of designing the most beautiful engagement ring. We enjoyed working with Nikki so much we also designed a custom necklace honoring our first daughter, Locke. Nikki is the real deal, and she will work with you to make your vision become a sparkly reality!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Nicole Mera LLC 24
    Nicole Mera LLC 25
    Nicole Mera LLC 26

Alexandra · Married on 07/02/2017

From Drew (my husband) “Although it’s typical for a groom to take their fiancé-to-be shopping for a ring, I truly wanted my proposal to be a surprise – that left me on my own for ring selection. Without Nikki’s knowledge and great eye, I wouldn’t have stood a chance. Knowing I wanted a round diamond, Nikki showed me more ideas than I even knew existed. Ultimately, by combining a few elements of the most beautiful designs, Nikki came up with an absolutely stunning halo ring that floored my fiancé. To this day, the ring gets flattering comments everywhere we go – even strangers! We couldn’t be happier. Thank you, Nikki!” – Drew

Nikki and Drew created THE most perfect ring a girl could have ever asked for, but I as a bride also had the experience of working with Nikki firsthand as I got my husband a second wedding band just for fun! Nikki worked with me to pick out the right band and right size and my husband loves it! Nikki was so knowledgeable and responsiveness throughout the process and I couldn't have done it without her.

We're both so happy we were able to work with Nicole Mera during such an important time in our lives. We are over the moon with how great our rings are and loved working with Nikki!

Sent on 04/07/2018
    Nicole Mera LLC 32
    Nicole Mera LLC 33
    Nicole Mera LLC 34

Jen · Married on 01/14/2017

All I can say is - WOW! Not only is her work truly incredible, her prices are fair, and her customer service is awesome. I wanted custom-made diamond earrings for my wedding day. Nikki helped me design/create these beauties that I wear every day. They're the perfect earring for a dressy night or a casual day.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Alicia · Married on 10/31/2015

My sweet now-husband followed my queue and proposed with a solitaire oval diamond on a dainty band. However, at that time neither him or I knew anything about settings, mountings, or quality eternity bands. Luckily, Nikki knows everything about quality jewelry and patiently walked us through every option to meet the ultimate look I wanted to achieve. Nikki reset and redesigned my engagement ring around my beloved solitaire on a brilliant eternity band, and I'll never forget how my husband and I were both blown away when we pulled the final product out of the shipping box when we received the redesigned engagement ring and my eternity wedding band. The center stone of the engagement ring looked twice as large as it had before! There was genuinely a moment where we questioned whether the stone was the same because it looked brighter and bigger. Nikki's vision and unbeatable craftsmanship elevated my engagement ring to a level I never knew existed. Our only regret is that we didn't start the process with Nikki first. I had so much fun working on my rings with Nikki that I commissioned her to create an eternity band for my mother-in-law's 60th birthday present with her kids names inscribed inside, and a pair of asscher cut earrings for myself! We both accept compliments on behalf of Nikki’s work every day!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Nicole Mera LLC 35
    Nicole Mera LLC 36
    Nicole Mera LLC 37
    Nicole Mera LLC 38

Daisy Resendez · Married on 10/31/2015

Easy and Wonderful Experience

One of my side stones fell from my engagement ring and Nikki was so helpful in walking me step by step on the process of building a new ring and keeping a similar look as my original. She is so knowledgeable when it comes to stones and made my experience so easy and wonderful. She knew exactly what I wanted and nailed it. I am so happy with my ring and am so thankful to Nikki for her professionalism and excellent customer service.

Sent on 05/30/2019