1233 W.E. Jeffcoat Rd., West Columbia, SC 29172 Map · Phone number

About Fraley Entertainment

Hello, I am the owner/operator of Fraley Entertainment. I am a professional DJ with over 25 years of experience. I specialize in weddings, but can do any event you need. I can provide the traditional wedding ceremony music if needed. Nothing is to big or to small. All music is digital on laptop. I update my music on a weekly basis. I have enough equipment for a very large room or outdoor event to a very small space. Lighting can be provided if needed. I will work with the customer to provide the type of music you want. I have all genres of music. If you have a specific set list of songs I will make sure to have just what you want. I am always on time (most of the time early) to make sure everything is set up and running smooth before your event begins. I can also provide a contract if needed. This is my full time living and not just a hobby or side job so I take a lot of pride in how I run my dj services. You will work with me and me alone. I don't have 5 or 6 other dj's working with me. So you will have one on one service. I look forward to working with you soon!!

4fbf152e6217d754 1521504576 3bbcfa9806fc420f 1521504578603 2 00606 3bEmbftXc7H

1 User photo

Fraley Entertainment 1

Heather · Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome job

Red was amazing. Very easy to work with. He played all the songs I wanted and kept the dance floor hopping.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Tracy Beachman · Married on 02/09/2019

Best choice I could have made in a dj

From the start to the finish Red was an absolute dream to work with. I did not really know what to do for anything and he basically walked me through the entire wedding. He gave us great suggestions on how to do things but didn't force us to do anything. My dad got sick on the day of my wedding and things were about an hour behind and he didn't say one word to us about having to start and end a little late. He is very professional and easy to contact with any questions! He is a wedding dj dream come true!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent and friendly

Red was a great choice for our wedding....he did a great job of mixing up the playlist....everyone was engaged and happy. No one got bored with too much of the same stuff. He played requests and changed the time line happily when my husband need him too. We would definitely hire him again in the future.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Fraley Entertainment 2

Fraley Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 400.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 450.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day

• 1233 W.E. Jeffcoat Rd. West Columbia, 29172 See on map