1233 W.E. Jeffcoat Rd., West Columbia, SC 29172 Map · Phone number

About Fraley Entertainment

Hello, I am the owner/operator of Fraley Entertainment. I am a professional DJ with over 25 years of experience. I specialize in weddings, but can do any event you need. I can provide the traditional wedding ceremony music if needed. Nothing is to big or to small. All music is digital on laptop. I update my music on a weekly basis. I have enough equipment for a very large room or outdoor event to a very small space. Lighting can be provided if needed. I will work with the customer to provide the type of music you want. I have all genres of music. If you have a specific set list of songs I will make sure to have just what you want. I am always on time (most of the time early) to make sure everything is set up and running smooth before your event begins. I can also provide a contract if needed. This is my full time living and not just a hobby or side job so I take a lot of pride in how I run my dj services. You will work with me and me alone. I don't have 5 or 6 other dj's working with me. So you will have one on one service. I look forward to working with you soon!!

4fbf152e6217d754 1521504576 3bbcfa9806fc420f 1521504578603 2 00606 3bEmbftXc7H

Fraley Entertainment 1
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent and friendly

Red was a great choice for our wedding....he did a great job of mixing up the playlist....everyone was engaged and happy. No one got bored with too much of the same stuff. He played requests and changed the time line happily when my husband need him too. We would definitely hire him again in the future.

Fraley Entertainment 2

Lynette · Married on 04/13/2013

I was entertainment chairperson for a local festival and hired Red as a DJ, a singer/entertainer, and his band year after year for almost 10 years because the crowd loved him! When my daughter was planning her wedding, we went looking for an officiant and all of them were female. She didn't want a female officiant. The first person she thought of was Red because he has such a big personality and we know he is reliable that we thought he would be the perfect person to ask. He did a fantastic job! We highly recommend him as an entertainer, DJ, band, and officiant!

Emily · Married on 05/11/2012

Awesome DJ. We had many last minute changes and he had no problems at all. We asked for some very special songs to be played and he had them all for us. He showed up early to make sure everything was set up and going good before the wedding/reception started.
    Very professional and great rates. I priced many dj's and most of them were way off the charts. Red was just right!

Fraley Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 400.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 400.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day