Fraley Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

Fraley Entertainment 1

Erika Atwood · Married on 08/31/2019

Simple but effective

Red was fantastic! He is really easy going and amazing to work with! His prices are beyond fair and he makes sure the party keeps going. I felt like the worst communicator in the world but he got everything ready for the wedding on what little I gave him. He reads the crowd very well and was very professional when one of my bridesmaids (rudely) changed a song while he was on a break. He did very well at pleasing both the older and younger generations and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ in the area. I would give him more than 5 stars if it would let me.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Heather · Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome job

Red was amazing. Very easy to work with. He played all the songs I wanted and kept the dance floor hopping.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Tracy Beachman · Married on 02/09/2019

Best choice I could have made in a dj

From the start to the finish Red was an absolute dream to work with. I did not really know what to do for anything and he basically walked me through the entire wedding. He gave us great suggestions on how to do things but didn't force us to do anything. My dad got sick on the day of my wedding and things were about an hour behind and he didn't say one word to us about having to start and end a little late. He is very professional and easy to contact with any questions! He is a wedding dj dream come true!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent and friendly

Red was a great choice for our wedding....he did a great job of mixing up the playlist....everyone was engaged and happy. No one got bored with too much of the same stuff. He played requests and changed the time line happily when my husband need him too. We would definitely hire him again in the future.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Fraley Entertainment 2

Lynette · Married on 04/13/2013

I was entertainment chairperson for a local festival and hired Red as a DJ, a singer/entertainer, and his band year after year for almost 10 years because the crowd loved him! When my daughter was planning her wedding, we went looking for an officiant and all of them were female. She didn't want a female officiant. The first person she thought of was Red because he has such a big personality and we know he is reliable that we thought he would be the perfect person to ask. He did a fantastic job! We highly recommend him as an entertainer, DJ, band, and officiant!

Sent on 04/18/2013

Emily · Married on 05/11/2012

Awesome DJ. We had many last minute changes and he had no problems at all. We asked for some very special songs to be played and he had them all for us. He showed up early to make sure everything was set up and going good before the wedding/reception started.
    Very professional and great rates. I priced many dj's and most of them were way off the charts. Red was just right!

Sent on 05/24/2012