New York, NY 10012 Map · Phone number

About Fourteen-Forty

Fourteen-Forty is a design studio dedicated to creating beauty for the modern bride. Our fresh and memorable designs are inspired through a personalized process with every client from start to finish. We make sure that each product is impeccably crafted with only the best materials, and our goal is to create a seamless experience for you, from the first luxurious envelope that arrives at your guests' doors to the last little favor that leaves your event in happy hands.

Fourteen-Forty is located in New York City and works with clients locally and around the world.

Follow Fourteen-Forty on

170ffb84ecaaf6e5 MG 2060 copy
carajameswedding 1 9

32 Reviews for Fourteen-Forty

Allison · Married on 04/14/2018

Tricia is AMAZING!!! Working with Tricia and Fourteen Forty was one of the most enjoyable experiences during the wedding planning process! I didn't realize until working with Tricia how important the wedding paper goods really were. Tricia helped me set the tone to my wedding and it made such an impact! She was always quick to send proofs and make changes and she always answered all of my millions of questions. She designed our save the dates, wedding invitations, day of menus, escort cards, programs, and wedding thank you notes. She is an impeccable designer and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Caroline · Married on 12/03/2016

Tricia and her team were amazing from our first consultation to the delivery of the invitations. We were all over the place with what we wanted on our invitation and Tricia managed to streamline all our wishes into a gorgeous set. We could not be happier with the final result and are still receiving compliments on our invitations from guests. The stationary is your wedding's first impression and thanks to Fourteen Forty - we made a great one!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Monica · Married on 10/15/2016

Because of Tricia and her team at Fourteen Forty, working on the invitations, envelopes, map cards and order of events cards for our upcoming wedding has been the most enjoyable aspect of our wedding planning experience. When I first met with Tricia, I was skeptical of how much of an impact paper goods could have on our wedding, but I could not have been more wrong. The beautiful, custom invitations set the mood for our wedding, and we received rave reviews time and time again from our family and friends about the invitations and map cards. The invitations got everyone excited for the wedding, and I still enjoy them whenever I see them in our kitchen.

Relaxed and never pushy, Tricia was so enjoyable to work with, and her designs were so whimsical (always mirroring exactly what we were envisioning). Tricia translated my sometimes haphazard thought processes and design ideas into beautiful pieces of artwork that I will treasure forever.

On top of Tricia's crazy talent, she was SO patient throughout the whole process. Even when I asked for crazy minor edits, Tricia never showed any frustration. She was always happy to accommodate. Even right after she had a baby, she was so, so attentive, responsive and easy to work with.

I have become an ardent supporter of Fourteen Forty after this experience. Tricia was my favorite vendor to work with, and I hope to use her services for all future milestones!

Thank you Tricia and Fourteen-Forty! :)

Sent on 09/14/2016

Fourteen-Forty FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• MIXTAPE cover band
    MIXTAPE cover band Wedding Bands

absolutely beautiful paper goods, stationary and calligraphy! love fourteen-forty's work. LOVE.

• New York, 10012 See on map