122 Palm Beach Estates, Tamarindo, CR CR 0013Z Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About FourNineteen Weddings

Boutique wedding design and coordination studio specializing in luxury destination weddings in Costa Rica and Italy.

Follow FourNineteen Weddings on

rings
aaef41cea53ddb7f MONICA CARLOS 169
dsc8679
dsc8631
FourNineteen Weddings
cocktail table in the jungle
centerpieces3

FourNineteen Weddings 7
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 04/13/2019

The Best Wedding Planner

The best decision I made (besides saying Yes to my husband) was hiring Barbara and 419 Weddings. If you are going to have a destination wedding, please give yourself some piece of mind during the planning process and include in your budget a wedding planner.
    Barbara is honest, direct, recommended fabulous vendors, and negotiated on our behalf. Also, I need to add in here.. Barbara was born and raised in Costa Rica. Ummm, she knows EVERYONE and is very well known throughout the country.
    It’s been one month since our wedding and there is not one single thing I would do different or one vendor I would change.
    Barbara, you are a miracle worker and truly made our wedding planning experience and actual wedding the most seamless and stress free process we could’ve ever imagined.
    Thank you for giving us our dream wedding. We will forever be thankful for you.

Sent on 05/13/2019
    FourNineteen Weddings 12
    FourNineteen Weddings 13
    FourNineteen Weddings 14

FourNineteen Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure getting to work with you and Colin creating your wedding day. I was just looking at the photos and WOW. So gorgeous, and so much happiness. xoxo b
  • Abbi

Abbi · Married on 04/06/2019

Great Experience!

We hired Barbara and her staff after settling on a destination wedding in Costa Rica. She helped us find our location and planned the details of not only our wedding but our rehearsal dinner too. She helped me put the many (sometimes not always consistent) thoughts and ideas into cohesive and gorgeous events. She was also very flexible and patient as I changed my mind throughout the process. Everything turned out gorgeous and I wouldn't have changed a thing! I highly recommend Barbara and her staff.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Stephenson · Married on 02/02/2019

Seamless and Stress-Free

419 Weddings is AMAZING and I would recommend them to anyone! I can't believe we planned our wedding in about 6 months - and we did not even see the venue until the rehearsal - that's just how much I trusted Barbara and her team. I have a very hands on, everything has to be perfect and planned out type of personality; But after talking and messaging with Barbara I figured out quickly she and her team were extremely capable of taking care of every detail. They planned and executed our welcome party, pool party, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and wedding day perfectly. If anyone needed anything Barbara or a team member were always right there to help. Each event flowed perfectly, timely and even looked spectacular. I also cannot sing enough praises about all the vendors she recommended. She made the process so easy by sending over a list for us to look through and pick out. This made the entire process so simple and stress-free. I would recommend a destination wedding (with Barbara) to anyone! We had the best week full of activities and were able to actually enjoy the wedding day with our family and friends thanks to four nineteen weddings!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    FourNineteen Weddings 15
    FourNineteen Weddings 16
    FourNineteen Weddings 17
    FourNineteen Weddings 18
    FourNineteen Weddings 19
    FourNineteen Weddings 20

FourNineteen Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind works!!! I guess our job was made so much easier by you and Austin and your families who were all so great to work with!!!! xoxo b

FourNineteen Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

Real Weddings

• Maravilla Make-Up
    Maravilla Make-Up Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure of working with Barbara (and her amazing team!) for a number of years and am always excited to work with her. She's very organized, responds quickly to e-mails and is always helpful in coordinating schedules for myself and the bride. Once the wedding day arrives and the bride and I finally meet face-to-face, everything just flows, stress free as a result of all of Barbara's behind the scenes diligence. Working with someone who has such great attention to detail as Barbara is invaluable! I cannot say enough nice things about working with her and would highly recommend her.

• Sylvia Guardia
    Sylvia Guardia Wedding Photographers

I've had the chance to work with Barbara & her team at Four Nineteen Weddings so many times I've lost count! They're truly an immense pleasure to work with. All of her events flow smoothly the "day of", I can assure it's because months in advance they're working hard on every detail concerning that event. Even moments before the wedding they don't settle for anything less than amazing. As a vendor, communication with the planner is extremely important from start to end. Barbara is extremely approachable and great communicating via email; she's super quick to reply with suggestions, problem-solving, or simply confirming what's necessary at the time. With destination weddings, couples have to leave their comfort zone and trust their wedding planner with so many decisions, luckily, Barbara has this under control. She works with the best vendors and venues in Costa Rica, and openly recommends the couples according to their needs and likes.

• LeccEventi - wedding planner in Puglia
    LeccEventi - wedding planner in Puglia Wedding Planners

We had the honor to work with Barbara of FourNineteen Weddings and we can certainly say that her commitment and her professionalism reach the excellence. Not to mention that she is a lovely person inside also. Absolutely recommended for all couples that want an first class service.

• 122 Palm Beach Estates Playa Grande See on map