131 Hunter Hills St, North Wilkesboro, NC 28659 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,900
Availability Check your date

About Four Sparrows Photography

Hi! I'm Tina, owner of Four Sparrows Photography. I started my journey in 2011 when my husband and I decided to add more children to our family. I left the main work force, dove into my camera and never looked back. My photography is clean and traditional. I strive to provide clear, crisp images with vibrant colors. Weddings and children's portraiture are my favorites. For more, please visit my website. www.foursparrowsphotography.com I hope to hear from you soon!

Follow Four Sparrows Photography on

dsc2911
dsc2857

2 Reviews for Four Sparrows Photography

Miranda · Married on 09/22/2018

Tina is so great to work with!! Her photos always look so good! She is great at getting the right pose. She was easy to work with and easy to get too when I needed her! I am so happy I chose four sparrows photography!!

Lisa · Married on 03/22/2014

Tina did an amazing job photographing our children, 3 years and 6 weeks old. She is patient and has a calm and maternal way. Our experiences was pleasant and the photos are absolutely beautiful. She is not only a skilled photographer but obviously a caring mother to children of her own.

Four Sparrows Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• 131 Hunter Hills St North Wilkesboro, NC 28659 See on map