Engagement
Shoot included

About FotoVitae

They're your moments...

I'm Brandon and I started FotoVitae in 2006. I grew up carrying a camera and today I am fortunate enough to use one everyday for my career. I am a full-time wedding photographer, husband, and father located in beautiful Portland, Oregon. If you feel that my style fits your vision then lets schedule a time to sit down and talk.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Wedding Portraits (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Brandon was amazing! From Day 1, he was very responsive, easy going, and totally willing to work with us. We had our venue cancel on us with a month to go, due to a local fire. Brandon was totally fine with our venue changes and last minute planning. He showed up and immediately was a hit with the families, bridal party, and groomsmen. He was super nice, relaxed, and just took charge of what needed to be done. He is amazingly sweet and easy to be around, so everyone was comfortable and relaxed throughout the day. He worked so hard and captured so many details and the socializing during the reception. Going through our photos was so much fun and allowed us to relive the day. He took shots in multiple locations and was open to trying new things (like having me climb a small tree). The guests were chatting him up and spending time with him as well. Everyone was talking about how great and nice he was. I highly recommend him and wish he did more than weddings. He is the type of photographer and person you want to stick with! We are so happy with Brandon and his work, and can't say enough about him.

Profile Picture Shilo, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Brandon was absolutely amazing throughout the whole planning process. We got our engagement photos as well as our wedding day coverage. We were so happy with the quick turn around, but incredibly thankful for the quality of the photos and the editing. We chose him because he doesn't just edit pictures to look trendy like so many photographers do now, but he has a true artistic eye that came through in the composition of the photos. Highly recommend Brandon, and we hope to use him again for our own family portraits!

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/3/17, 8 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1480365276 16b956589ae1efde 1452719111467 portlandweddingportraits03
This deal has
SOLD OUT

Free engagement shoot or extra hour of wedding day coverage!

$300.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Book your wedding with FotoVitae and receive either a one-hour engagement photography session or extra hour of wedding day coverage.
Offer Expires: 01/31/2018
#WW63a0244917b5dcf9

1 ENDORSEMENT
I've worked with Brandon, and have nothing but wonderful things to say about his photojournalistic style and professionalism. He shoots weddings all over Oregon, Washington and Alaska, and always manages to capture the real, emotional and unforgetable moments you love to see at weddings. Of course, he is incredibly thorough and thoughtful with his camera, and while he manages to capture these gorgeous moments, he is also brilliant with the more formal portraits, easing you and your loved ones into comfortable poses. I highly recommend FotoVitae

Events

12443 NW Germantown Rd, Portland, OR 97231   See On Map
503-550-0712 (phone)
FotoVitae is a wedding photographer from Portland, Oregon servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Mt. Hood, Oregon Coast, and Columbia River Gorge. FotoVitae is a professional Portland wedding photographer that has been part of the Portland wedding industry since 2007 specializing in wedding photojournalism.