15010 Danehurst Circle, Gainesville, VA 20155 Map · Phone number

DSC0012
DSC0013

4 Reviews for Forget Me Not Cakes

Alyssa · Married on 01/28/2012

Melissa is a friend of the family so we just had to choose her delicious cakes. Our family has used her cakes before and they turn out so awesome! My cake was not your typical wedding cake we went a little outside the box. Our wedding theme was pink and zebra so our cake had some zebra stripes that turned out awesome! we definately reccomend using forget me not cakes! DELICIOUS. (doesnt come off your face very well though!!!)

Sent on 02/06/2012

Sherry · Married on 10/15/2011

Melissa was the only cake decorator willing AND excited about my cake design. We had a woodsy theme for our wedding, and our cake resembles a tree with our initials on it. I simply emailed her a pic- and she did it. She also was the only person that came to me with her samples. She understood how busy and chaotic planning a wedding is- she made it very easy and simplified the process.

The final product was perfect. I chose three different cakes- and everyone commented on how great each tasted!

Highly recommend Forget Me Not Cakes.

Sent on 10/26/2011

Peggy · Married on 10/07/2011

Melissa with Forget Me Not Cakes did a fabulous job on our wedding cake! It looked exactly like the picture I sent her and we were very pleased. Melissa also did an anniversary cake that we placed on my in-laws table at the reception as we got married on their 44th anniversary. She made our favors as well which were cake pops, each person got a little bride and little groom packaged up and set in front of their place setting at the table. We got a ton of compliments on the cake pops, DELISH!!! Thanks Melissa! :)

Sent on 12/28/2011