Forever Filmz

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

I'm Charles, owner of Forever Filmz. My determination and desire towards the wedding industry makes this more than just a career. I genuinely love working with couples on their special day. I have an infinite passion for filming/editing the most defining moment of a couples relationship. I know a level of curiosity arises in anticipation of being on camera all day! The unique approach I take by filming when no one is looking, mixed with the intimate head on moments of the wedding, will make your video the highlight of your wedding day forever.

I offer 3 types of packages with hours varying in-between. Highlight Video packages range in hours of 6, 8 and 12. Story Video packages range in hours of 8 and 10. Photo and Video packages start at 8 hours. Starting Jan 1, 2022, couples now have an option to book a photo and video package through Forever Filmz. (photo/video package is limited to the date availability of Forever Filmz and Stories By Samantha)

I'm excited to learn more about your wedding, send me a message so I can help plan your perfect day!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Lea
    Lea O. Married on 11/13/2021

Excellent job!

Charles did a great job capturing all the wonderful moments in my wedding!!! The video had me in tears!

Forever Filmz's reply:

Thank you for your review, Lea! I had a fantastic day with you and Nick, thank you so much for having me!
    Chrystal S. Married on 10/30/2021

Gender reveal

Charles is awesome. He made us a beautiful video for our wedding and we hired him again for our gender reveal party. It was like having a friend at our event. We will be using foreverfilmz for all of our special events.

Forever Filmz's reply:

Chrystal, Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure to film your wedding day, thank you so much for having us!
  • Anna
    Anna A. Married on 10/17/2021

Highly Recommend

Charles is so flexible and easy to talk to/get ahold of! He made our day go smoothly and captured so many amazing moments. He worked together so well with our photographer and has amazing ideas. I can’t wait to see the final product!

Forever Filmz's reply:

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! I had such a fun day with you, Grant, the kids, and your families! This video is going to set the tone for how lovely your wedding day was. I can't wait to share it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kiralynn & Chris
    37 photos · 07/03/2021

Team

Charles Novak
Charles Novak
Owner

In my 3 years of being in the industry I have filmed over 30 weddings. No marriage is ever the same but my consistency and approach towards the days events is what leads to Forever Filmz signature, sought-after look. I maintain a through filming process throughout my duration of a wedding day while remaining mindful of the couple's photographer. I develop a bond with other vendors fast which ultimately leads to a better experience and flow for everyone.

Brunswick, Ohio Brunswick, OH, 44212
Location of (Forever Filmz)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding