Forest Heart Photography

Leesburg, VA View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Forest Heart Photography is a professional wedding photography team located in Leesburg, Virginia, serving Northern Virginia, Frederick, Maryland, and the surrounding areas since 2013. Allison and Carrie are the founders and photographers behind Forest Heart Photography. Their goal is to create an experience for you that captures the whole story of your wedding day, from those natural candid shots to the little details that go unnoticed. Forest Heart Photography provides photography that is unique, real and soulful.

Allison and Carrie are two best friends who have a passion for documenting love, fun,and great personalities. They want you to be you and enjoy your special day so they can capture the most genuine photographs to create a story that you can relive every day. Forest Heart Photography offers three packages that offer different services based on the size of your wedding. The three packages are The Intimate Affair Collection, The Perfect Fit Collection, and the Elopements package. Each package offers an array of services to accommodate your wedding, including:

• Additional hours
  • Wedding portraits

• W
    Will Married on 10/06/2019

Wonderful to work with!

I can’t say enough GREAT things about Allison and Carrie. We hired Forest Heart for our wedding and were very happy working with these two. Carrie and Allison make a great team and you will feel their relaxed, friendly, and happy presence when you work with them. Their communication with each other as well as bride, groom, wedding party, and guest is extremely professional, but they also have fun. You will constantly see them smiling, both with each other and with you! This is especially true when they get excited about a specific shot or their creative minds start spinning ideas. They want your input! Seriously, they will bounce ideas off you and ask for your preferences. This may seem like a no-brainer, but too many times I have seen photographers dictate rather than collaborate. I am not one that particularly enjoys being photographed, but my experience with Carrie and Allison was FUN and they gave great direction. Their presence will help put you at ease and de-stress. Having never photographed at our venue, they arrived early and immediately started exploring the property inside and out. I really don’t think they missed a thing! The next day everyone was raving about our photographers. Look no further than Allison and Carrie at Forest Heart!
  • Naomi
    Naomi M. Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful wedding photos

My husband and I aren't ones who love to pose for photos, so other than finding photographers who took beautiful photos, we knew we needed someone who made us feel comfortable. We hit the jackpot with Carrie and Allison. We first met them at our engagement session, and the awkwardness of posing for romantic photos soon dissipated with their down-to-earth personalities. We loved out engagement photos and valued the opportunity to meet Carrie and Allison before the big day. Once the wedding day arrived, the craziness ensued, but having communicated with Carrie and Allison before about the schedule, who we wanted in group photos, and the kind of "vibe" we wanted, the photography was seamless. They were such good troopers on a very hot day in July as well as helping to wrangle family or shoo them away when necessary. We received our wedding photos and are in love. We can't recommend Carrie and Allison enough.
    Amber Married on 10/22/2017
    I cannot say enough about Carrie & Allison! They were an absolute joy to work with from day 1!

In our first meeting, these two lovely ladies went over the different options that they provide, photos of their work, what the tone/feel is they like to achieve with their work, and what to expect. I absolutely fell in love with the vibrant colors, quality, and "vibe" of their work. They are true artists, which is evident in their portfolio. They are just so so good - and I knew that I could trust them with my most important day!

Over the next few months of wedding planning, Carrie and Allison would pop in here and there, gathering info and putting together a photo timeline for the day. My wedding coordinator was very impressed with how they worked, and how organized they were!

On the day of our wedding, Carrie & Allison showed up early to "scope out" the site. They were an absolute joy to work with, professional & fun, did well with "reigning" our group in when we began to fall behind schedule, and had great ideas for photos with lighting/venue. Once the ceremony and reception began, we hardly even noticed they were there - tho they captured so many great candid shots throughout the day!

They were quick with sending us our "sneak peek" photos, which we FREAKED OUT over! They were AMAZING! We couldn't hardly wait for the rest to come! Shortly after, we received our photo gallery, and couldn't remove the smiles from our faces...they did such a wonderful job with capturing the special moments on our wedding day. The mushy stuff, romantic stuff, and hilarious stuff - they captured it all.

If you are still in need of a photographer for your important event(s) - Carrie and Allison are the way to go! I can't recommend them enough! Thank you guys for making our memories so beautiful to look at!

Leesburg, 20176
Location of (Forest Heart Photography)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding