Los Angeles, CA 90001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About For the Love of It

For us it is about connection. We are determined to create photos that move us, and that will move you every time you look through your wedding album. For generations to come, when your family looks through your wedding photos they will see you, the two of you. Let us tell your love story.

40 Reviews for For the Love of It

Marianne · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a fantastic experience working with Bryan for our wedding photos! He immediately understood what we wanted for our day and gracefully brought his talents to help capture everything we had worked hard to put together. We love Bryan’s eye and ability to capture meaningful moments to make what aren’t just photographs but are documents that will help us remember and tell the story of our best day for decades to come. He was professional and communicative throughout the whole process, and unobtrusive on the day. At one point, on our wedding day we were literally running early, thanks to Bryan. Our planner and the venue coordinators all agreed they had never seen anything like it. The photos were delivered well before the contracted timeline and we are ecstatic with the results! The photos capture the emotion of the day and feel timeless, which is exactly what we were looking for. Thank you so much to Bryan and the whole For the Love of It team for capturing our day perfectly!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Robert Doty · Married on 10/28/2017

Exceptional in Every Way

Five stars is not enough. When my wife and I were looking for a wedding photographer, we met with many photographers that seemed "just fine." They took good pictures and captured all the moments you'd expect from a wedding. But then we met Bryan and knew immediately that we'd found our guy.

Bryan is not only a talented photographer (wedding or otherwise) but is also passionate about finding those special moments that make your wedding unique. He took considerable time talking with my wife and I about what aspects of the wedding were most important to us, the memories we hoped he would capture, and the style of photography we preferred. It always felt like a collaboration in the best sense of the word. Bryan always took our thoughts and requests into account while confidently and succinctly offering his wealth of experience and knowledge to make sure our photos were everything we wanted but often more than we ever expected.

A couple quick examples:

1. When we were discussing the location for our engagement shoot, my wife mentioned loving Joshua Tree and thought we could find an analogous desert setting close by. But the hours-long drive didn't deter Bryan. In fact, he was excited to shoot in Joshua Tree and, once we got there, literally climbed a massive rock-face to give us some of the most incredible images my wife and I have together.

2. On the wedding day itself, Bryan not only took amazing photos but he and his assistant did so without ever taking people out of the moment. Before anyone ever saw the photos, my family and guests were complimenting his professionalism and friendly energy.

In summary, of all the choices my wife and I made about vendors, venues, and the like, Bryan stands out as our best decision. If you're lucky enough to have him at your wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Lian · Married on 04/08/2017

I am overwhelmingly happy we hired Bryan as our wedding photographer. Our photos are insanely beautiful (he is a master at lighting!) and I can't stop watching our video I love it SO much. When we first spoke to Bryan over the phone, we could tell he is very passionate about his work and he really enjoys what he does. He won us over immediately when he explained that he prefers a more classic look for wedding photography instead of trendy ideas that will go out of style in a few years. That was exactly what we were looking for and it really resonated with us.

Bryan was also one of the most helpful vendors we worked with. He sent a brochure that explained his process and helpful suggestions for planning and for the actual wedding day. He worked with me over the phone to finalize our day-of schedule to make sure we could fit in everything we wanted. He was also on time for everything and always responsive which, to me, was a huge help & relief. Future brides who are planning their own weddings: I'm sure you know what I mean.

If you are considering hiring Bryan, don't hesitate. It was one of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 08/03/2017

• Pearls Events
    Pearls Events Wedding Planners

We have had the pleasure of working with Bryan and Mae a couple of times in the past few years. Their work is incredible, they are an awesome team of photographers, and the turnaround time is quick, which is always important to brides & grooms.