Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

84 Reviews for REGALE! at DC Ranch

Event Planning (1)
Event Rentals (1)
Chairs (1)
Shuttle (1)

Getting married at Regale was absolutely perfect! Tony and Linda are so professional and easy to work with. Whenever I had a question, they responded back soon with a clear answer. Our wedding rehearsal and wedding went so smoothly. The vendors they work with are also all awesome. Planning our wedding with them was so easy and stress-free! People kept telling me that I seemed like an unusually calm bride and it is all thanks to Tony and Linda! All my guests had an amazing time and told me it was one of the best and well-run weddings that had ever been to! My wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Tony & Linda at Regale!

Profile Picture Viole, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Outside Cake, Chairs, Linens

REGALE at DC Ranch was a wonderful place to hold our ceremony and reception. Tony and Linda were amazing and very helpful. Linda was a life saver helping us get decorations up. She was so thoughtful and sweet. I received several compliments from the guest regarding the venue and how they loved it. I would trust Tony and Linda on any venue they run to give top notch service. Thank you both for making our wedding a dream come true:)

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/11/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Lighting/Sound, Outside Cake, Linens, Shuttle

Tony and Linda were so wonderful to work with at Regale!. They made us feel very comfortable and assured us everything would be perfect, and it WAS! Every single detail was perfect. Being all inclusive can be a bit scary but the vendors we chose to work with were better than I had hoped for. It was the best day and I owe them many thanks for that.

Profile Picture Mandy, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews