Fogle Farm

Chardon, OH View map Visit website

Fogle Farm is a wedding flower farm and design studio located in Chardon, Ohio. This floral company honors the earth by using sustainable practices and sourcing from other American growers. These florists provide fresh, seasonal flowers and foliage that will delight couples looking for breathtaking natural blooms. Their favorite style is a light, airy garden aesthetic, but they are happy to work with any theme.

Fogle Farm offers two wedding packages: Full Service Floral Design and DIY Flower Buckets. The former option includes everything from altar and aisle décor and bouquets to centerpieces and table arrangements. The latter is best for DIY couples who want something a bit more unusual. Flower buckets are also great additions to wedding showers and other pre-nuptials festivities. Fogle Farm is a proud member of the Slow Flowers Society and the Floret Farmer-Florist Collective.

• Woman-owned

• Corinne
    Corinne O. Married on 05/15/2021

Beautiful flowers

We met with Alex via video meetings. The flower arrangements for the church, bouquets, and head table pieces were beautiful. The boutonnière’s turned out really cool and original.

Fogle Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Corinne! I am so glad that you loved your flowers. It was a pleasure to work with you and Josh and I wish you all the best!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing Bouquet

I’m absolutely in love with my bouquets that Alex made me and my bridesmaids for my wedding! From initial inquiry, Alex was extremely helpful and continuously reached out to me about details and ideas for my flowers to make sure I was happy. The day of she took care of the delivery to my house and to venue which was much appreciated as the day was super hectic. So nice that everything was taken care of and ended up so beautiful!! Would highly recommend!!

Fogle Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie! It was a pleasure to work with you and I’m so glad I was able to bring your vision to life!

11215 Bean Rd Chardon, OH, 44024
Location of (Fogle Farm)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding