Denver, CO 80204 Map · Phone number

About Flute and Strings by Christen Stephens

Experience the versatility of the flute and strings for your Colorado wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. With over 20 years of experience as a wedding ceremony musician, I will bring the elegance and romance of live music to one of the most important days of your life.

Instrument choices include flute, guitar, harp, piano, and strings and we have a large repertoire of music. I'm also a professional music arranger and I welcome special music requests for any song outside of our regular repertoire.

Contact me today to request a no obligation complimentary wedding music consultation in person or on the phone. During your private wedding music consultation I can play live music samples for you, and we will work together to customize your wedding music. What is your vision for your wedding day? I will help you create it!

Visit www.ChristenStephens.com for music samples and repertoire.

Contact: I usually respond to requests within a couple of hours during normal working hours and within 24 hours during weekends.

Follow Flute and Strings by Christen Stephens on

tomk11
Flute and Strings by Christen Stephens
Christen Stephens will play beautiful solo flute music for your wedding ceremony
tinettiphoto07

Flute and Strings by Christen Stephens 2
Flute and Strings by Christen Stephens 3

Michelle Estrada · Married on 11/08/2018

Mrs. Herrera

I hired Christen for a Thursday mountain top wedding. Little did I know this would be one of the coldest days. I got her a heater and she played the notes out of that flute! It sounded incredibly beautiful and romantic. She's professional, committed and so easy to work with. She went above and beyond to ensure I had music at my ceremony! Definitely recommend!

JW · Married on 09/23/2018

Christen and her playing partner were absolutely wonderful! We had some specific songs we wanted played and they took the time to learn the songs, understand what we were looking for, and create a set that blew away our wildest expectations. We feel very fortunate to have found Christen and are beyond thrilled at the way everything turned out. We would recommend Christen with the highest confidence!

Chelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

Christen was a pleasure to work with, from start to finish!! She was professional, responsive, and able to answer any questions that I had (which for a Type A person like me was quite a few). She worked with my budget, and because of her affordable prices, I was able to get a flute and cello combo which I had not previously thought a possibility. Their performance the day-of was perfect, and I could not have asked for better musicians for our big day! They completed my vision for a classy, romantic, elegant wedding. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Flute and Strings by Christen Stephens's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsey! It was wonderful working with you as well, and it was a delight to compliment your wedding day with our music!!

Flute and Strings by Christen Stephens FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Piano, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• Denver, CO 80204 See on map