Flute and Strings by Christen Stephens

Flute and Strings by Christen Stephens

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Flute and Strings by Christen Stephens

Experience the versatility of the flute and strings

Experience the versatility of the flute and strings for your Colorado wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The romantic music of flute and strings or one of my all-string ensembles will delight your guests as they arrive for your wedding ceremony. Afterwards, we can continue playing romantic music or get the party going with upbeat contemporary and jazz tunes for your cocktail hour or dinner reception. Our repertoire is extensive and I can even make custom music arrangements of your favorite songs.

Meet with me in person or on the phone for a private wedding music consultation and we will work together to customize your music and make your vision come to life. What is your vision for your wedding day? I will help you create it!

Visit www.ChristenStephens.com for music samples and repertoire.

Contact: I usually respond to requests within a couple of hours during normal working hours and within 24 hours during weekends.

Rates: Rates are determined by a number of factors including the ensemble you choose, performance length, and travel fees for outside the Denver metro area. Most clients spend $250 – $1000 for a two hour social occasion local to the Denver area. Expect to spend $480 – $1,600 for a wedding ceremony + cocktail hour. Solo flute for your wedding ceremony averages between $150 – $400 + $75 for your cocktail hour. I also offer a 10% military discount to honor those currently serving in the armed forces.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Denver

Follow Flute and Strings by Christen Stephens on

28 Reviews for Flute and Strings by Christen Stephens

User Photos
todo alt text

Christen was so wonderful to work with and truly talented. Her professionalism and responsiveness was extremely appreciated as I was planning a destination wedding. Christen made sure she had everything outlined the way we wanted the wedding to go and was such a pleasure to work with! Having live music at our ceremony and cocktail hour was extremely important to me and she was able to work with our budget to make that happen. We would absolutely recommend Christen to anyone looking for a flutist for their wedding!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Christen is amazing!!! She is such a talented musician. She made my wedding vision come to life!

Profile Picture Mandy, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Absolutely wonderful. So talented and professional. Added such a beautiful touch to the ceremony. Highly recommend to make any occasion special .

Profile Picture Margie, 9/16/17, 1 Review