14658 Gap Way #934, Haymarket, VA 20168 Map · Phone number

About Fluers d'Amour

I have recently relocated to Northern Virginia’s hunt country and am looking forward to bringing my experience in the flower preservation industry to the area. I am very excited to be living in Virginia again and doing something I truly enjoy. I’m constantly looking for ways to remain innovative and updating the website with new design options.

Having just been married, I know it is important to get all of the little details perfect and how stressful planning a wedding can be. I’m here to ensure that you will have a beautifully preserved memory that will last for years. Whatever reason you are deciding to have flowers preserved my main objective is to provide you with the best possible service you won’t find anywhere else.

I look forward to creating your flower preservation design soon! Contact me today to reserve your special day at mary@fluersdamour.com or 703-754-2430.

Follow Fluers d'Amour on

bubble image 00
sb access image 00

1 Reviews for Fluers d'Amour

kellie · Married on 05/17/2014

Mary was a pleasure to work with. She did a great job of explaining the process to us and walking us through all the steps. She was very patient and thorough in laying out all the different options available to display the flowers. When we first considered flower preservation I was a little skeptical, but looking back I am beyond pleased that we decided to do it. We really love having our flowers on display in our home and they still look as beautiful as they did on our wedding day

Sent on 07/17/2014