FlowingColor Photography

FlowingColor Photography

About FlowingColor Photography

Beautiful, Affordable, and down to earth attitude. Great service :)

Hello! we are Alberto and Norberto, fine art documentarians and the creative partnership behind FlowingColor Wedding photography. We approach our photography as visual storytellers and strive to create honest, emotional, bold and beautiful photo stories that capture the real, genuine memories from your wedding day.

We shoot mostly in a photo-journalistic style and throughout the day are constantly on the lookout for those magic little moments that encapsulate the tone of the celebrations and the true personalities of the Bride and Groom. We like to capture natural imagery as it happens without interfering in the day's events documenting without directing.

Please check our Website click here

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Toning (2)
Digital Files (2)
Prints (2)
Matted Prints (1)

Absolutely the most affordable and phenomenal photography team you will ever work with. We had a very budgeted wedding, and they made it look like a $50,000 wedding with the amazing pictures! Alberto walked us through downloads, he made a separate gallery on his own time for us to access photos on our phones, etc. We truly cannot say enough about these two wonderful men! Our families and friends loved every moment of working with them. They’re funny, flexible, personable and overall - so, so professional. Thank you, so much, for every single minute of your time, Flowing Color! We will recommend you forever!!!! :-)

Profile Picture Alissa & Jordan, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alberto and his partner did an excellent job with our wedding photography. They were very easy to work with, did a superb job editing,very affordable, and were able to capture beautiful pictures even when the backdrops of certain areas of the hall weren't ideal. My husband and I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Salma, 4/30/17, 1 Review

21 Photos

Portfolio

21 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Alberto from Flowing Color is talented as well as easy to work with. I have had Alberto photograph both my personal events as well as the weddings and events for my clients. As a wedding planner not only talent but reliability is so important to me and Alberto delivers fabulous photos (in a timely manner!) every time. I would recommend him over and over! And I do! :)

Events

Hoboken, NJ 07030   See On Map
908-955-3569 (phone)
FlowingColor Photography is a wedding Photographer from North jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including North Central jersey, jersey city, hoboken, union, Berkeley heights, and Springfield, . FlowingColor Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the North Jersey wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Photojournalist .