Flowerville

Flowerville 3
Flowerville 4
Flowerville 5

Cynthia · Married on 06/24/2018

It was such a pleasure to work with Anna at Flowerville to plan our wedding! She went above and beyond to meet our expectations and the results were beautiful and very much appreciated. She helped us to work within our budget to design and provide a chuppah, and to decorate our sweetheart and cake tables. The floral bouquets and boutineers were so pretty! The results were beautiful and so very much appreciated!!!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

I am struggling with words to express how grateful I am to Anna and team. Working with Flowerville was absolutely THE BEST DECISION we made for our wedding day.

We had our reception at Gene and Georgetti's in Rosemont. The room is a large ballroom with modern grey walls and black carpeting. The room lends itself well to being a blank slate that can be decorated to your desires.

Anna took this room from a blank slate to the most gorgeous, romantic, beautiful wedding venue I have ever seen. My vision was a color bombed room with floating candles everywhere to create a very romantic, dimly lit room by candles and uplighting (I equated it to candle vomit). I requested flowers that were every shade of pink, purple, magneta, and fuchsia imaginable with no white. My accents were mixed metals, and I wanted those in the form of vases and candle holders.

This was a tall order with a very large room, and a moderate budget for flowers. Anna delivered 500%. I remember when I went to see my test flowers, and I started jumping for joy and hugging Anna. She had delivered on every aspect with flower type, color, size, design, not to mention the floating candles at every size, holder, and color. When I saw the final product on the wedding night, my jaw dropped. It was STUNNING. It was everything I had ever imagined!!

The sheer beauty is not the only compliment I give to Anna. Anna truly listened to my vision and made it come true. She provided recommendations for table linens, flower choices, and accents. She knew what would work and what wouldn't. She also worked extensively with us to ensure that we came in on budget and did every possible thing we could to make it work. Her flexibility is unparalleled.

I give the highest recommendation to Flowerville, and without a doubt, will be using her for every future occasion with flowers needed.

Flowerville 6
    Flowerville 13
    Flowerville 14
    Sent on 06/18/2017

Corrine · Married on 10/14/2016

The flowers we got for our wedding were absolutely perfect and beautiful! Anna was very accommodating to our tight budget. We told her what we wanted and she made it work perfectly with out budget. I got so many compliments on my bouquet! They were so easy to work with too, I dropped off lace from my mother's wedding dress to use on the bouquet and they used it just beautifully! I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out!

Sent on 10/24/2016