FlowersandFreshness.com VIPBlooms

Miami, FL View map

FlowersandFreshness.com

FlowersandFreshness.com has 20 years in the floral business with more than 20,000 happy weddings. We are sending exclusive flowers for weddings, event planners and florists. Our flowers are of High Quality & Ecological , sent directly from our farms in the mountains of the Ecuadorian Andes.
FlowersandFreshness.com is open online 24/7 to all the Public in Continental United States.
100% Freshness and Satisfaction Guaranteed

» If you need to make arrangements for your event, we recommend you select a delivery date 3 days prior to your event.

» You or your Florist can make your own wedding bouquets with the Finest Flowers from our farms Ecuadorian Andes Mountains and SAVE UP 60%

» You can order no later than 5 days before delivery date, but from our farm up to your door, you receive in 48-72 hours after cut.

4.2
    Mary Married on 02/01/2014
    I ordered $3000,00 from FlowersandFreshness.com the flowers was wonderful, the roses was with very big bloom and I recommend. Excellent company of weddings
    Mary Married on 08/10/2013
    I ordered the white chocolate roses and babies breath for our wedding a couple years ago. We were recommended to order from here by a friend who also used them for her wedding and we were very happy with the result! They flowers came in 3 days before the wedding and we arranged them the day before the wedding and they were still fresh/beautiful. I would order from here again.
    Cristina Married on 12/02/2012
    I order 230 roses and other things only 5 days before the wedding. Everybody at flower and freshness help me to solve all the issues with the order for me to arrive on time.
    The roses arrived perfectly wrapped and in excellent condition. I had no one thing to complain, all the roses were high quality big and strong. I highly recommend Flowerandfreshness they made a great job helping me to get the best presentation. I'm very satisfied and happy with the results. I will recommend and use their products again .

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

FLOWERS by KK FLOWERS by KK Wedding Florists

WE ENDORSE FLOWERS and FRESHNESS !!!

7950 NW 53RD STREET Miami, FL, 33166
954-376-5061
Location of (FlowersandFreshness.com VIPBlooms)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding