Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Flowers of Charlotte

Lust for the unique? Obsessed by high-style? Flowers of Charlotte caters to a wide range of clientele, designing the finest arrangements the city has to offer. Let us dazzle you with style on your wedding, event or everyday piece. Driven by our goal of complete customer satisfaction, we are committed to your approval. We stay with current trends and work closely with our clients to create the perfect work of floral art every time.
Enjoy our creations today and allow Flowers of Charlotte to be your personal florist for life.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Boutonnieres (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Tammy is one of a kind! She was so kind to meet with me more than once to make sure my florals and decor were perfect. I ended up adding arrangements little by little without any issue. Tammy was easy to contact and very professional. I showed her samples that I found on Pinterest and she replicated them. I was so happy with how my florals turned out. Book her asap!

Photo of Flowers of Charlotte in Charlotte, NC - Bridal bouquet
Photo of Flowers of Charlotte in Charlotte, NC - Arrangement for the ceremony
Photo of Flowers of Charlotte in Charlotte, NC - Maid of Honor bouquet
Profile Picture Rachel, 6/2/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

The flowers for my wedding were just perfect. Everything was exactly as I wanted. They delivered everything on time it was all just beautiful and perfect. Tammy was such a help before helping me choose what I wanted and getting my bouquet just perfect. I would highly recommend them to everyone. They were perfect to work with and there work is great. Thank you for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews
0.2

I ordered flowers for my mother on Mother's Day. Placed the order online via their website on the Friday before. Specifically included details on where she was working, what time she would be there, store hours, and her phone number. No flowers for mom. Called original store and was told to contact the delivery service they use. Was told the driver tried to deliver to her place of work at 7:45am. I specifically told them they won't be open until 10am. The driver never tried to re-schedule and I was not told anything. Will not recommend this service to anyone. You have been warned.

Profile Picture E, 5/8/11, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1284843672258 seths
220x220 sq 1284843675586 nichols6
220x220 sq 1288293991592 wedding20party1

1 ENDORSEMENT
Shelly and her staff make every occasion look fabulous. Her team is talented and creative and very attentive to details. I have attended several events where she has handled the floral arrangements and have been wowed each time.

800 Clanton Rd, Ste Q, Charlotte, NC 28217   See On Map