340 Melvin Dr. unit 3, Northbrook, IL 60062 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flowers by K.H.

flowers by K.H. is a full service floral design boutique in Northbrook, Illinois. This on-trend florist provides beautiful and affordable arrangements for any budget. Each piece is custom-designed to be reflective of you as a couple. Whether you want to decorate your entire venue with flowers, or want to keep it simple with some basic centerpieces and a beautiful bouquet, flowers by K.H. can help you create the perfect wedding decor.

Services

flowers by K.H. offers a variety of flower arrangements for all styles of weddings as well as all couples’ budgets. You can choose from a wide variety of flowers, while working with a planner to create the ambiance for your wedding you most desire. Some of flowers by K.H. services include:

• Custom bouquets and pinned flowers
  • Centerpieces and venue decor for the ceremony and reception
  • Cake flowers
  • Chuppahs and backdrop rentals
  • Full service delivery and set up at venue
  • Planning services
Floral arrangement
01sara 49 2
kmsep21432371

• Real Weddings 39

134 Reviews for Flowers by K.H.

Flowers by K.H. 1
Flowers by K.H. 6
Flowers by K.H. 7
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 09/01/2019

Kasha made my jewel-toned dreams come true!

Kasha was incredible to work with and made all our jewel-toned dreams come to life more than I could ever have dreamed of, all within my budget! I’m sure was tough with 9 bridesmaids, 8 groomsmens, flower girl dog collars, a specific arch design I had in mind, and centerpieces for 160 people. I had very specific designs from other weddings on Pinterest that were unlike any weddings I’d been to around here, and Kasha went above and beyond to take those dreams and make them even better than my inspiration photos. She was also so kind and warm and as excited to be my florist and make the vision come to life as I was. I had been given 3 other florist recommendations from our venue that I spoke with first and wasn’t really impressed, but once we met with Kasha I was blown away. Go with Kasha of Flowers by KH, and I promise you will be thrilled! All of our guests raved about the flowers over and over, and we used them the next day for our brunch and they all still looked beautiful! Also her crew came out a few days early to deliver the boxwood wall at our venue for me to set up my place cards how I wanted them, and moved it into position gently and efficiently to make it look perfect. They couldn’t have been nicer doing so. Thank you, Kasha!!! We can’t wait to see the photographers professional photos to really do these beautiful pieces justice.

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Flowers by K.H. 16
    Flowers by K.H. 17

Anna Perino · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing florist!

Kasha was absolutely wonderful to work with. With just a few pictures and one meeting, she knew exactly the style of flowers that I was interested in. The day of the wedding, her team had everything set up early morning. We were able to reuse several arrangements and our archway from the church at our wedding reception, and her team seamlessly transferred these without us even noticing! Kasha is creative and flexible, and her flowers were the highlight of our ceremony and reception. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Flowers by K.H. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 180.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Vintage

Real Weddings