Flowers by K.H. Reviews

134 | Northbrook, IL

134 Reviews for Flowers by K.H.

Flowers by K.H. 1
Flowers by K.H. 6
Flowers by K.H. 7

Lisa · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful flowers

Kasha is such a sweetheart! She will always give you her honest opinion when you ask, and I love that! She is so helpful and flexible when deciding on what flowers to do and what decorations may look nice. She isn’t here to crank up your bill, but here to make your wedding beautiful and WOW. My ceremony and reception was SOOOO beautiful... my guests were so impressed on how everything came together (centerpieces, stage covers, drapes, arch) absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I highly recommend her! She is so professional and helpful that I don’t think my wedding could have looked as amazing without her!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Flowers by K.H. 8
    Flowers by K.H. 9
    Flowers by K.H. 10
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 09/01/2019

Kasha made my jewel-toned dreams come true!

Kasha was incredible to work with and made all our jewel-toned dreams come to life more than I could ever have dreamed of, all within my budget! I’m sure was tough with 9 bridesmaids, 8 groomsmens, flower girl dog collars, a specific arch design I had in mind, and centerpieces for 160 people. I had very specific designs from other weddings on Pinterest that were unlike any weddings I’d been to around here, and Kasha went above and beyond to take those dreams and make them even better than my inspiration photos. She was also so kind and warm and as excited to be my florist and make the vision come to life as I was. I had been given 3 other florist recommendations from our venue that I spoke with first and wasn’t really impressed, but once we met with Kasha I was blown away. Go with Kasha of Flowers by KH, and I promise you will be thrilled! All of our guests raved about the flowers over and over, and we used them the next day for our brunch and they all still looked beautiful! Also her crew came out a few days early to deliver the boxwood wall at our venue for me to set up my place cards how I wanted them, and moved it into position gently and efficiently to make it look perfect. They couldn’t have been nicer doing so. Thank you, Kasha!!! We can’t wait to see the photographers professional photos to really do these beautiful pieces justice.

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Flowers by K.H. 16
    Flowers by K.H. 17

Anna Perino · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing florist!

Kasha was absolutely wonderful to work with. With just a few pictures and one meeting, she knew exactly the style of flowers that I was interested in. The day of the wedding, her team had everything set up early morning. We were able to reuse several arrangements and our archway from the church at our wedding reception, and her team seamlessly transferred these without us even noticing! Kasha is creative and flexible, and her flowers were the highlight of our ceremony and reception. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Flowers by K.H. 18
    Flowers by K.H. 19
    Flowers by K.H. 20
    Flowers by K.H. 21
  • Dave

Dave S · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful flowers with flexibility for a tight budget

Kasha was very easy to work with. I came in to our first appointment with a vague concept of what I was looking for and she was able to make that a full vision. Sharing ideas was easy as she provided her own photos for examples and is an active Pinterest user. She was more than willing to work with me to adjust quantities and sizes to fit my budget and to make last-minute changes. She delivered perfectly on the day-of with a beautiful arch and gorgeous bouquets. I would certainly recommend her services to any of my friends and family! Thanks Kasha!

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Flowers by K.H. 22
    Flowers by K.H. 23
    Flowers by K.H. 24
    Flowers by K.H. 25

Sarah Sahib · Married on 07/20/2019

Very good experience

Sure I recommend Flowers by KH cause she is very professional and she did a great job in my wedding last month. everything was nice and on time

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • I

Irene Snyder · Married on 07/05/2019

Perfection!

I could not imagine more stunning, gorgeous flowers for my son's wedding!!! Kasia really took the time to understand what the bride and groom liked and also made helpful suggestions along the way. She was so easy to work with and extremely responsive when they had questions or wanted to float new ideas. Kasia made sure all the details were executed successfully from the quality of the flowers to the design, setup and delivery. All the flowers were not only beautiful but held up perfectly the entire day—you would never have known it was a very hot, humid July day! I received so many compliments the day of their wedding and am still receiving them days later. We let our guests take the flowers home at the end of the event and they lasted a week! Kasia and her team truly helped make their wedding day magical. I highly recommend Flowers by KH and will definitely use them for future events. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Flowers by K.H. 32
    Flowers by K.H. 33
  • Sarah

Sarah Preston · Married on 06/30/2019

Talented, a joy to work with!

My daughter and I went to three other florists before we decided on Flowers by KH. We definitely made the right decision!
    When we went to see Kasha for our first consultation, my daughter showed Kasha a picture of the bouquet she wanted for her wedding and Kasha matched it perfectly. Kasha was a joy to work with, through out the whole process. I have to admit, I made several changes, even up to the week of the wedding and Kasha was happy to make all of them. She even went out of her way to purchase additional lavender roses, because I thought there were too many pink ones and not enough lavender in the bridesmaids bouquets.
    When we walked into the wedding venue, we were amazed! The flowers and the decor were gorgeous, the flower frame behind the sweetheart table, the Manzanita tree with the candles and crystals, the gold candelabras with flowers and candles, all beautiful! The room was filled with a romantic glow by all the candles. Our guests are still commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. I gave many of the arrangements out to our guests and also took some home. The flowers were such high quality, they lasted for a week after the wedding!
    THANK YOU Kasha, and your team, for making my daughter's wedding so spectacular!! I highly recommend her and will definitely use her services for future events.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Flowers by K.H. 34
    Flowers by K.H. 35
    Flowers by K.H. 36
    Flowers by K.H. 37
  • Sarah

Sarah Lancaster · Married on 06/29/2019

Attentive and Responsive Florist with Beautiful Work

From my initial meeting with Kasha, I felt like she understood my vision and was able to provide many great ideas to help carry it out. She was very responsive and energetic, helping me navigate different types of flowers- as I was so unfamiliar! Our flowers on our wedding day absolutely exceeded by expectations, I loved my bouquet and all the bridesmaids. They were absolutely PERFECT! I would absolutely recommend Kasha and her team to all brides, her work is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing work!

Kasia was absolutely amazing and one of my vendors that I felt really good about from beginning to end. She is so sweet and understanding of all requests. She can do anything and everything! She really outdid herself with my wedding. From the bouquets, to the boutonnieres, to the centerpieces.. everything was stunning. I received SO many compliments on my flowers and everyone wanted to know who made them. Her crew was fantastic too! They set up everything in the church almost 2 hours before the ceremony, which was perfect because my husband was taking photos in there beforehand. I can't say enough good things about her. I HIGHLY recommend her for all occasions!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/15/2019

June 15, 2019 Wedding

I just want to start by saying I really don't know anything about flowers so this was definitely an area I struggled with during planning. I found Flowers by K.H. on here because the original florist I was looking at was already booked. I am so glad that it worked out the way it did because Kasha is truly amazing. She is extremely artistic and knowledgable with her floral arrangements. You can tell that she enjoys and cares about the decorations she is putting together for your big day. I went to our first meeting with some photos of flowers and decorations that I thought were beautiful. She helped me put it all together and make sense of what we would need without breaking the bank. I emailed her several times after our initial meeting with changes and she was very accommodating. The final result was absolutely breathtaking. Everything was so elegant and romantic. It was exactly what I envisioned and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Flowers by K.H. 42
    Flowers by K.H. 43

Marisa Muller · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful!

Kasha is so talented. I showed her a picture of a bridal bouquet and she replicated it perfectly for me (bride). All of the flowers turned out beautiful. She was very flexible as I had to make a few adjustments to the order and there was no issue. She is very responsive and does amazing work and I would use her again no questions asked. Thank you Kasha for making our day beautiful!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Flowers by K.H. 44
    Flowers by K.H. 45
  • Ventsi

Ventsi Petrova · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing flowers and decor!

We had an amazing experience working with Kasha and her team!! She was incredibly responsive and detail-oriented and was able to bring our vision to life! We were very particular about what we wanted and she was able to create it within our budget! Everything from the flowers to the cluster of chandeliers was stunning!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Ashley Degarmo · Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent Work!

Kasha and the team at KH made my vision come to life! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the decor of the entire event was stunning. They were responsive, open and creative in creating my vision. Thank you!

Sent on 01/27/2019

sylwia · Married on 08/24/2018

Kasha was nothing short of amazing!! We met with a few different florists and after those meetings I was honestly was so overwhelmed because I had some ideas of what I wanted but didn't know how to piece it all together to make it look good. When we met with Kasha we knew she was the one! She sat with us and broke everything down piece by piece, asked questions and offered so many ideas along with pictures to help me visualize exactly what I wanted! We left the meeting so happy and so confident that our wedding would look perfect! When the wedding day came, her work exceeded my expectations! We received multiple compliments from multiple guest on how beautiful the flowers were! During the ceremony I really wanted thick rose petals to line each side of the aisle. The day of the wedding was so windy that I was not expecting it to be possible to have the petals I wanted! When I walked down the aisle, to my surprise it was line with 2 thick rows of beautiful petals! How she got them to stay down was beyond me! I am so thankful for the amazing work she did! I would recommend her to anyone I know that is looking for an amazing florist!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Flowers by K.H. 46
    Flowers by K.H. 47
    Flowers by K.H. 48
    Flowers by K.H. 49

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2018

Kasha was amazing and I could not have been happier with the flowers she provided!! I would definitely recommend Flowers by KH!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Flowers by K.H. 50
    Flowers by K.H. 51
    Flowers by K.H. 52
    Flowers by K.H. 53
    Flowers by K.H. 54

Tanya · Married on 06/23/2018

Personable and professional. Beautiful work as well. I’m very happy with the results. Kasia and her team were great :) I used her services for my wedding day at home and my ceremony. Highly recommend. Future brides, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Flowers by K.H. 55
    Flowers by K.H. 56
    Flowers by K.H. 57
    Flowers by K.H. 58
    Flowers by K.H. 59

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

Kasha did the most beautiful job creating our floral dream! She met with us twice before our wedding and delivered exactly what we wanted! My bouquet was absolutely amazing! Highly recommend, she does a wonderful job!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Flowers by K.H. 60
    Flowers by K.H. 61
    Flowers by K.H. 62
    Flowers by K.H. 63

Diana · Married on 06/08/2018

I could not even put into words what a beautiful, stunning job Kasha and her team executed for my wedding in June!! From our very first meeting, Kasha put me at ease and assured me that all my expectations could be met. She went above and beyond and with one look at my inspo pics, she provided great suggestions and with her expertise, brought my vision to realization. She knew exactly what I was looking for and executed beyond what I could ever imagine. My guests are still talking about how beautiful all of the flowers and decor was. I highly highly recommend Kasha and her team to all brides, you cannot go wrong!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2018

Kasha and her team are incredible professionals and we couldn’t be happier with their creation. The center pieces of flowers and candles were stunning!! Kasha listens to her clients and creates an experience beyond their wildest dreams!! She completed our fairytale wedding!!

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Flowers by K.H. 64
    Flowers by K.H. 65
    Flowers by K.H. 66
    Flowers by K.H. 67
    Flowers by K.H. 68
    Flowers by K.H. 69

Advija · Married on 06/01/2018

Kasha is amazing to work with. I went to few floral places and asked for the same things but got different prices, and Kasha’s was cheaper. We also had so much fun. Don’t hesitate and book FlowersbyKH for your event.

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Flowers by K.H. 70

Viki · Married on 04/16/2018

Kasha was the best!!! I went to few floral places in Chicago, and FlowersbyKH has the best prices to offer. She was really nice and made me feel comfortable. Me and my cousin had Kasha as a florist, and I encourage everyone to book with FlowersbyKH dont wast your money anywhere else.

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Flowers by K.H. 71
    Flowers by K.H. 72
    Flowers by K.H. 73
    Flowers by K.H. 74
    Flowers by K.H. 75
    Flowers by K.H. 76

Mary · Married on 04/14/2018

Kasha is amazing!! AMAZING!!! She was the first florist I met with, & I liked her so much that I cancelled my florist appointments that were scheduled after her.

My wedding was on 4-4-18, and she made me the most GORGEOUS BOUQUET EVER! She made my ceremony and reception incredible, so talented and reasonably priced too! I was stunned when I saw my bouquet & speechless when I saw the incredible work she did in the ceremony & reception rooms.

I loved working with Kasha & will call her if I ever need flowers for any event! She was a JOY to work with, and her prices are way more affordable than what I've read online from other florists. And her work will make you cry with joy! Do yourself a huge favor & just meet with her, bc choosing vendors for weddings is stressful, but kasha makes picking your florist super easy since you won't even want to meet with anyone else!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Flowers by K.H. 77

Carol · Married on 04/06/2018

Where do I even begin! Kasha was BEYOND amazing! From the moment my fiancé & I met with her we knew we wanted to work with her. She saw my vision and brought it to life. Whenever I had a last minute change she was so accommodating and made the experience such a breeze!! I will be referring all my friends and family to her & I hope we get to work together in the future. You're the best Kasha, thanks again for everything!!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Paul · Married on 03/17/2018

Kasha was a pleasure to work with and made all of our ideas come to life. Her team did an excellent job setting up and taking down. Highly recommended and worth the reasonable price!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 01/20/2018

Kasha and her team are hands-down the BEST florists you can find in the Chicagoland area. From the moment I met her, Kasha was warm and welcoming. She listened intently to my wedding vision and asked thoughtful questions. Once she felt that she understood my vision, she started brainstorming ideas with me. Kasha is so creative and has an unbelievable knack for flower arranging. Every single bouquet, corsage, boutonniere, headpiece, etc. was beautifully arranged and you could see the time and craftsmanship put into each piece. Kasha was even able to make a floral headband for my two infant flower girls (both under a year old!) that were GORGEOUS and did not bother the babies’ heads at all! Kasha’s prices are extremely reasonable and her service is outstanding! Flowers by KH does so much more than just flowers! Kasha and her team helped with a lot of the decor at the wedding reception including manzanita trees, candelabras, vases, cake table decor, sweetheart table decor, etc. I received SO many compliments about the flowers and decor on my wedding day, and none of it would have been possible without Kasha and her team. I cannot thank them enough. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Flowers by KH - it will be the best decision you make when it comes to decor for your wedding!

Sent on 02/16/2018