Summerville, SC 29483 Map · Phone number

Flowers by Frankie 6
Flowers by Frankie 7

Jessica Solomon · Married on 02/10/2019

Hands down the best!

Hands down the best! I told Frankie the colors I was going with and the style cake I had and she brought it all together! My bouquet, my daughters bouquet, the boutonnières, the arrangements for the table, and the flowers she added to my cake last because I thought it was to plain were flawless! Y’all she is the BEST with the BEST prices around!

Flowers by Frankie 8
    Flowers by Frankie 9
    Flowers by Frankie 10
    Flowers by Frankie 11
  • Kim

Kim Beck Cline · Married on 02/10/2019

Amazing vision!

I met with Frankie a few weeks ago. Knowing nothing about flowers there were only a couple of things that I could tell her.
    1. What I needed
    2. I knew what my daughter liked
    3. That it had to be neutral colors. NOTHING bright.
    I sent her a few pictures of things my daughter would like.
    Today Frankie delivered them. I was absolutely blown away at her vison to see just what I wanted when I couldn't explain it myself. Everything was beautiful down to the smallest detail. Unfortunately, I messed the wedding cake up during transporting. Frankie stepped in, added a few flowers to the cake and saved the day!!! Her service is professional, she is sweet and she is amazing to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Bridget Hinson Verone · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I loved meeting with Frankie and discussing my vision for our wedding flowers. However when they arrived on our big day, they were above and beyond my expectation! I could not stop admiring my bouquet and had so many compliments! I highly recommend Flowers by Frankie!

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Flowers by Frankie 12
    Flowers by Frankie 13
    Flowers by Frankie 14

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review and choosing us to be a part of your special day. I loved seeing your reaction when I brought your bouquet in and I am thrilled you loved everything. Best wishes from everyone at Flowers by Frankie.

• I Do Artistic Catering
    I Do Artistic Catering Wedding Caterers

I always know when I send my customers this way, they are going to be well taken care of. I love receiving the calls after they met with Frankie and they say 'WOW" she is awesome! Her work is TOP notch, and you will not be disappointed!!!

• Rebekah Gahimer Photography
    Rebekah Gahimer Photography Wedding Photographers

Frankie at Flowers by Frankie is such an amazing person to work with. She always does her best to work with clients to provide them with the arrangements they want at a reasonable price. Not only have I recommended her to other clients but I also used her in my own wedding. My flowers were beautiful and she went above and beyond to make them extra special for my special day. I will continue to recommend Frankie to all of my clients!

• Tanis J Events, LLC
    Tanis J Events, LLC Wedding Decor & Lighting

Frankie at Frankie's Flowers designs beautiful floral arrangements. I have recommended her and booked her for weddings and the brides have been very happy with their flowers. Frankie is also very easy to work with, responsive and flexible. I have enjoyed working with her and look forward to working with her in the future.