Summerville, SC 29483 Map · Phone number

Flowers by Frankie 6
Flowers by Frankie 7
  • Tyler

Tyler · Married on 06/14/2019

We had a great experience and would highly recommend Frankie !

Frankie was very professional and knowledgeable which made her very easy to work with. She had great ideas and really did a beautiful job putting the flowers together. The bouquets and decorations were stunning. Everything looked beautiful and her prices were very reasonable. We would definitely work with Frankie again and highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Flowers by Frankie 8
    Flowers by Frankie 9
    Flowers by Frankie 10
    Flowers by Frankie 11
    Flowers by Frankie 12

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy to be a part of it. Wishing you much love and happiness.

Dora R. Jones · Married on 06/01/2019

My Best Day Ever!

Frankie went straight to work the day I contacted her with my vision of a Sunset Wedding on the Beach surrounded by my friends and family at the Tides on Folly Beach, South Carolina. The colors of the flowers were a bright eye-catching pink with turquoise ribbons and white buckets filled with pink roses. She was a joy to work with, she listened to my ideas. We highly recommend Flowers by Frankie, she did an excellent job!

Photos by Captured by Kate Photography

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Flowers by Frankie 13
    Flowers by Frankie 14

Sara · Married on 05/26/2019

Rice Mill Wedding

I just got married at the Rice Mill in Charleston and had a wonderful experience with Flowers by Frankie. She enhanced the beauty of our venue and took my ideas into account to create a beautiful customized look. I couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Thank you for your review and allowing Flowers by Frankie to be a part of your special day. Wishing you many years of love and happiness

• I Do Artistic Catering
    I Do Artistic Catering Wedding Caterers

I always know when I send my customers this way, they are going to be well taken care of. I love receiving the calls after they met with Frankie and they say 'WOW" she is awesome! Her work is TOP notch, and you will not be disappointed!!!

• Rebekah Gahimer Photography
    Rebekah Gahimer Photography Wedding Photographers

Frankie at Flowers by Frankie is such an amazing person to work with. She always does her best to work with clients to provide them with the arrangements they want at a reasonable price. Not only have I recommended her to other clients but I also used her in my own wedding. My flowers were beautiful and she went above and beyond to make them extra special for my special day. I will continue to recommend Frankie to all of my clients!

• Tanis J Events, LLC
    Tanis J Events, LLC Wedding Decor & Lighting

Frankie at Frankie's Flowers designs beautiful floral arrangements. I have recommended her and booked her for weddings and the brides have been very happy with their flowers. Frankie is also very easy to work with, responsive and flexible. I have enjoyed working with her and look forward to working with her in the future.