Summerville, SC 29483 Map · Phone number

Flowers by Frankie 7
  • FutureMrsWerner

Gracie · Married on 12/09/2018

Flowers By frankie

Frankie did an INCREDIBLE job on my flowers!!! I sent pictures of what I wanted and she managed to make my arrangements look better than I had invisioned. From the boutineers, the cosrsoges to the two bouquets she made me, every single thing was stunning and I am still absolutely in love with my bouquet! Thank you, Frankie!! ❤️

Sent on 12/19/2018

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to work with you. Wishing you a lifetime of love and laughter! Congratulations!

Tammy · Married on 06/16/2018

Frankie was a pleasure to work with and does amazing work at a very affordable price. Very pleased and highly recommend!

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

I loved everything about her work!!! I’m a very simple person and that’s what I told her I wanted for my wedding! Simple! And that’s what I got!!! I recommend her to everyone!!

Flowers by Frankie FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,520.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Nautical, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• I Do Artistic Catering
    I Do Artistic Catering Wedding Caterers

I always know when I send my customers this way, they are going to be well taken care of. I love receiving the calls after they met with Frankie and they say 'WOW" she is awesome! Her work is TOP notch, and you will not be disappointed!!!

• Rebekah Gahimer Photography
    Rebekah Gahimer Photography Wedding Photographers

Frankie at Flowers by Frankie is such an amazing person to work with. She always does her best to work with clients to provide them with the arrangements they want at a reasonable price. Not only have I recommended her to other clients but I also used her in my own wedding. My flowers were beautiful and she went above and beyond to make them extra special for my special day. I will continue to recommend Frankie to all of my clients!

• Tanis J Events, LLC
    Tanis J Events, LLC Wedding Decor & Lighting

Frankie at Frankie's Flowers designs beautiful floral arrangements. I have recommended her and booked her for weddings and the brides have been very happy with their flowers. Frankie is also very easy to work with, responsive and flexible. I have enjoyed working with her and look forward to working with her in the future.