Summerville, SC 29483 Map · Phone number

wedding wire

53 Reviews for Flowers by Frankie

Melanie Robinson · Married on 02/15/2020

Absolutely beautiful!

Frankie was very professional and prompt with her responses. She prepared the bride’s and bridesmaid bouquets as well as the flowers for the wedding cake just as we described to her. The flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Thank you for taking time to leave such nice words! We enjoyed working with you and appreciate you trusting us with your special day.

melinda · Married on 10/25/2019

Frankie was very easy to work with, her pricing is fair and she is very creative. Frankie’s creations were exactly what we had visualized.

It was a pleasure to work with Frankie. The greenery and flowers were beautiful and she was very accommodating!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed being a part of your special day and seeing your vision come to life.

Christina Pearce · Married on 07/26/2019

Beautiful Work, Great Price

Frankie did an amazing job for my wedding!! She was very easy to work with- it was as though she read my mind because her creations were exactly what I had envisioned. In addition to producing gorgeous arrangements, Frankie's prices are very reasonable. She genuinely cares about her clients and helps you stay within your budget. I received several compliments from family and friends about how stunning the florals at my wedding were. Frankie was very creative and arranged mine in various fixtures; ex) a geo triangle. I highly recommend Frankie!

Sent on 11/05/2019

• I Do Artistic Catering Wedding Caterers

I always know when I send my customers this way, they are going to be well taken care of. I love receiving the calls after they met with Frankie and they say 'WOW" she is awesome! Her work is TOP notch, and you will not be disappointed!!!

• Rebekah Gahimer Photography
    Rebekah Gahimer Photography Wedding Photographers

Frankie at Flowers by Frankie is such an amazing person to work with. She always does her best to work with clients to provide them with the arrangements they want at a reasonable price. Not only have I recommended her to other clients but I also used her in my own wedding. My flowers were beautiful and she went above and beyond to make them extra special for my special day. I will continue to recommend Frankie to all of my clients!

• Tanis J Events, LLC Wedding Decor & Lighting

Frankie at Frankie's Flowers designs beautiful floral arrangements. I have recommended her and booked her for weddings and the brides have been very happy with their flowers. Frankie is also very easy to work with, responsive and flexible. I have enjoyed working with her and look forward to working with her in the future.

• Summerville, 29483 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Flowers by Frankie)