Summerville, SC 29483 Map · Phone number

Flowers by Frankie 6
Flowers by Frankie 7

Sara · Married on 05/26/2019

Rice Mill Wedding

I just got married at the Rice Mill in Charleston and had a wonderful experience with Flowers by Frankie. She enhanced the beauty of our venue and took my ideas into account to create a beautiful customized look. I couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Thank you for your review and allowing Flowers by Frankie to be a part of your special day. Wishing you many years of love and happiness

Christen · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing, talented, and beautiful

Frankie was a dream to work with! I had a destination wedding and planned everything from Texas so all correspondence was via email and phone calls. Frankie was so nice and helpful! She did my bouquet, tall centerpieces, flower aisle markers for the ceremony, and greenery on the chandeliers! I changed what I wanted several times and Frankie could not have been more helpful! I sent her pictures of my bridesmaid dresses and colors and she matched my flowers based on that! She designed exactly what I had envisioned and made my colors match perfectly! Her work tied everything together to look amazing!!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Flowers by Frankie 8
    Flowers by Frankie 9
    Flowers by Frankie 10

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I am so happy I was able to create designs to make your vision come to life. Wishing you much love and happiness from all of us at Flowers by Frankie.
  • Rachael

Rachael Bergmann · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

I absolutely loved my flowers from Frankie! She created bouquets, bouts, simple table arrangements, and flowers for our chuppah. All were stunning and beyond my expectations. I gave Frankie pretty loose thoughts about colors/flowers and the final products were fantastic! She met with my mom a few times leading up to the wedding (they are local, we are not), sent me a bouquet “sneak peak” to make sure I liked it the day before the wedding, and delivered to Edisto— highly recommend for your floral needs!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Flowers by Frankie 11
    Flowers by Frankie 12
    Flowers by Frankie 13

Flowers by Frankie's reply:

Thank you for taking time to leave me feedback. We enjoyed being a part of your special day and wish you much happiness.

• I Do Artistic Catering
    I Do Artistic Catering Wedding Caterers

I always know when I send my customers this way, they are going to be well taken care of. I love receiving the calls after they met with Frankie and they say 'WOW" she is awesome! Her work is TOP notch, and you will not be disappointed!!!

• Rebekah Gahimer Photography
    Rebekah Gahimer Photography Wedding Photographers

Frankie at Flowers by Frankie is such an amazing person to work with. She always does her best to work with clients to provide them with the arrangements they want at a reasonable price. Not only have I recommended her to other clients but I also used her in my own wedding. My flowers were beautiful and she went above and beyond to make them extra special for my special day. I will continue to recommend Frankie to all of my clients!

• Tanis J Events, LLC
    Tanis J Events, LLC Wedding Decor & Lighting

Frankie at Frankie's Flowers designs beautiful floral arrangements. I have recommended her and booked her for weddings and the brides have been very happy with their flowers. Frankie is also very easy to work with, responsive and flexible. I have enjoyed working with her and look forward to working with her in the future.