San Diego, CA 92110 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Flowers by Erin

I love flowers! I love their beauty, their range of color, petals, size and diversity!! I love that no one arrangement looks the same and at the same time are all beautiful!

I am here to help you create your vision. To share your personality and style through the flowers and colors you choose. I love my "job" and am so happy to be a part of your important day!

Follow Flowers by Erin on

Flowers by Erin 7
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 07/19/2019

Flowers by Erin

Flowers was a hard one for me because I had a budget in mind and I know that flowers can really quickly add up. I researched quite a lot before finding Flowers by Erin and I'm very glad I booked her. I feel that her pricing is fair and even though I did end up going a little over my original budget, but I feel that it was worth it in the end. Erin is SUPER sweet and easy to talk to. We got to meet in person and talk about my vision and she had a lot of great ideas and was fun to chat with for the time we had together. She also was very savvy about how to repurpose a lot of my items from ceremony to reception so I got more bang for my buck which was really important to me. I also had a big hexagon arch that needed to be set up on my wedding day and was struggling to figure out who would set it up since all of my family would be busy with me getting ready and Erin offered to add on this task to herself and her crew for a very fair price which was super helpful. She also sent someone to come to deliver our flowers to our hotel room while she was busy setting up at our location (she usually does this herself, but the arch needed her attention). The person she sent was also super sweet and the flowers arrived looking great! You can tell Erin has a great passion for what she does and she's very good at it! Everything looked fabulous and I'm so thankful I found her!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Flowers by Erin 13
    Flowers by Erin 14
    Flowers by Erin 15

Flowers by Erin's reply:

Awww... Thank you so much for this sweet review Abby and for trusting me and my team with your wedding flowers and set-up! xxoo

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

We were incredibly lucky to have found Erin! We chanced upon her as she was setting up for another event at our wedding venue. The flowers were beautiful, the colors were perfect for the space, even the glassware & vases were what I had dreamed of. We sheepishly went to speak with her & Erin was warm & welcoming right from the start. She took us inside to look at the other arrangements & described some of the special details she had added for the bride & groom; we knew immediately that we could trust her with our special day.
    Erin made the planning process a breeze. Not only did we appreciate that she could meet with us outside of our work schedules, but she always came prepared & was incredibly informative if we had any questions. Erin has great ideas & can come up with solutions right on the spot! Additionally, we valued her honesty; she let us know that she wouldn’t need to over compensate with flowers for the outdoor area & that certain items would make a greater impact. Erin brought her own vision to the table & seamlessly worked it in with ours. She understood the impression we wanted to make with the arrangements & helped us navigate through all the options to make sure we got exactly what we wanted.
    The day of the wedding Erin was right on time to deliver the bouquets, corsages, & boutonnieres to our respective rooms. She helped our family members pin on their flowers & even quickly changed a pin-on corsage into a hair comb for our officiant (she can really think on her feet!). She did an incredible job with the venue set up; items we hadn’t even talked about were set up exactly as we had pictured them.
    Erin is thoughtful, intuitive, & compassionate; it all shines through her work. Our wedding day would not have been the same without the special touches she provided, & we cannot thank her enough for making our special day so beautiful! We definitely recommend Erin to anyone in need of a florist; you will not be disappointed. Thanks Erin! -Jessica & Chad

Sent on 11/28/2017

Flowers by Erin's reply:

Thank you Jessica!! I loved working with you both as well!! XXOO

Kara · Married on 07/29/2017

Erin was the florist for our wedding on 7/29/17 at The Thursday Club in Point Loma. Erin was referred by a mutual friend and did an outstanding job. She was willing to work within my budget and created floral arrangements that fit our design plan perfectly. She was always very responsive and simply a pleasure to work with. We also rented some lanterns from her for some of our tables and she coordinated with our caterer/planner on adding rosemary sprigs to the napkin folds on the tables. The colors and arrangements of flowers were gorgeous and fit perfectly with the venue. She also created flower arrangements for our engagement party on short notice which was greatly appreciated. I cannot express how pleased we were with Erin's services, we will definitely use her again in the future and will recommend her to all of our friends!

Sent on 08/15/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Flowers by Erin FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 110.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,800.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Flowers by Erin 1
    Complimentary Toss Bouquet!
    Receive a complimentary Toss Bouquet when you book with Flowers by Erin!

• The Coutured Coif Hair Salon
    The Coutured Coif Hair Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

I LOVE Erin!! She is amazing! She did my flowers for my wedding and there were amazing and exactly what I wanted. I have refereed many brides to Erin for their wedding flowers and all of my brides loved Erin and her amazing flowers! She listens to what you want and takes the time to make sure that you are completely happy!

• Arc de Belle
    Arc de Belle Wedding Rentals

YEAH!!! We love Erin :)

• Weddings by Lindsy
    Weddings by Lindsy Wedding Planners

Erin is fantastic! As a Wedding Coordinator, I want to ensure that my clients are receiving nothing but the best in quality and professionalism and Erin is all of that and more! Her prices are great and her expertise cannot be beaten. When I work a wedding and Erin is the florist I know everything will turn out perfect.

• San Diego, 92110 See on map