21354 Nordhoff St. Suite 104, Chatsworth, CA 91311 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Deals 2

About Flower Girl Dress For Less

Flowergirldressforless.com is a company strictly dedicated to offering the highest quality products and services at the most competitive prices in the market place. We are a provider of beautiful dresses at prices that everyone will smile about!

Experience that you can trust

With our 20 years of industry experience, we pride ourselves on offering “Bridal Store” service without the extra costs and special order delays. Saving you money IS our business, therefore affording you more happy memories with your children. We make every girl feel like a princess working even on the smallest of budgets-so sit back and take a look! We will make your little one look like a million bucks from head to toe without breaking the bank. Please check out our customers' testimonies

100% satisfaction guarantee

Please take the time to read through our Customer Comments page and see the hundreds of responses that our clients have left for other future customers. We are offering beautiful expensive looking dresses for a fraction of what you will pay in the stores! We absolutely guarantee your satisfaction with our products, our great service and our fabulous prices!

Staff that is knowledgeable

Our staff is comprised of wedding experts, designers, mothers and creative business people, so be assured your business is valued and respected! We handle each order with a sense of urgency and "niceness" that you may not find at your average store. We love what we are doing and you will see that it shows in how you will be assisted. We are constantly searching out new vendors and negotiating special pricing to pass along to our customers.

Superior quality dresses at the best prices

There are a lot of online retailers who rename products so that it is impossible for the average consumer to comparison shop or tell if the dress that they are purchasing is a knock-off or inferior quality. All of our style numbers are clearly labeled on the site, so you can shop and compare. We have gone to great lengths to give you detailed pictures and descriptions of our dresses so that you know what value you will be receiving. Our dresses are not like the cheapy stuff that so many of the web sites have- all of our dresses are fully lined and come with crinoline so that you will not be disappointed. These are the same dresses that you find in the major bridal retailers- see our feedback and comment section from all our happy clients who saved money.

Committed to environmentally friendly practices

Flower Girl Dress For Less is dedicated to environmentally friendly practices. We continually improve our operational practices to maximize recycling of packaging materials, reduce our energy foot-print and minimize our environmental impact. We encourage our suppliers and business partners to be environmentally responsible.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email. We will get back to you within 48 hours. Before you contact us, please read through the FAQ's section

Our contact information

We will respond to your phone calls & emails within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.

Contact Customer Service Department

Warehouse

• Videos 2

34 Reviews for Flower Girl Dress For Less

Miriam · Getting married on 11/28/2018

Best customer service ever!!!!

Karissa · Married on 09/28/2018

I don't share reviews often, but I have to acknowledge the great customer service. There was a mishap with a distributor that delayed my order past my event date. Jenny promptly responded to me and provided multiple options for a resolution. She went out of her way to take photos of items paired together to help me make the best selections. I very much appreciated the personalized customer service. Thank you.

Karrena · Married on 09/15/2018

I recently ordered a dress for my daughter’s birthday. I ordered the dress two weeks early so that it would reach on time. A few days passed and I didn’t receive the dress so I checked the USPS tracking system, the tracking showed that my dress was delivered however I did not receive it. I emailed support at flowergirldress to inquire. A support team member by the name of JENNY T. responded to my email. This wonderful lady went in investigation mode. She called USPS daily; spoke to several managers, reps, supervisor etc. Come to find out that my package was delivered to the wrong address. Jenny then got the owner of the company Belinda involved; they were now both on the hunt for my missing dress. Keep in mind the time zone is EST and PST, which made it a little difficult to communicate. Jenny emails me several times a day with updates on the dress. She and the owner Belinda called several times a day to USPS to get an update on my dress. While USPS was trying to find my dress. Jenny sent me a replacement dress that came on time before my daughter birthday. Jenny T went above and beyond, she took the time to follow up with me despite the time difference, and she got the owner Belinda of the store involved who was also a big help. I want to take this time to say a BIG THANK YOU TO JENNY T. She showed great care; support and true concern about making sure my daughter’s birthday dress come on time. Flower girl dress for less is an excellent store to shop at. My experience started out bad but ended up wonderful. Thank you again Jenny T. Bless You!!!!

Flower Girl Dress For Less FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • Who do you provide services for? Flower Girls, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges, Final Sales, Full Refund, Partial Sale

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Flower Girl Dress For Less 1
    10% Off Any Purchase of $125+
    Take 10% off your order of $125 or higher plus FREE SHIPPING on orders over $28.99. Thousands of styles in stock. Fast free shipping. Over a million dresses sold. Find out why we are the number one online retailer of flower girl dresses for a decade. We ship worldwide. Find an even greater deal by visiting our promotions and coupons page below: http://www.flowergirldressforless.com/promotions.html
  • Flower Girl Dress For Less 2
    View our extensive line of cute flower girl dresses starting at $28.99. Free shipping.

• 21354 Nordhoff St., Suite 104 Chatsworth, CA 91311 See on map