30 Reviews for Flower Girl Dress For Less

User Photos
Flower Girls (3)
Formal Gowns (1)
29 Flower Girl Dress For Less Reviews

They have the best customer service ever! I received an email from them saying that 3 of my flower girl dresses were on back order until early May. My wedding is in June I was so nervous. They let me exchange the dresses and shipped them out early. They also respond back really quick if you have any questions.

Profile Picture Ieischa, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Flower Girls, Formal Gowns

I ordered style #276 in ivory with a plum ribbon sash. I'll be honest, I was nervous about ordering online but the dress is absolutely beautiful. It arrived in a very timely manner. It's less poofy than the picture but nothing a crinoline slip couldn't fix if the flower girl really wants the poof. I would recommend this site to anyone who is looking for a flower girl dress!

Profile Picture Rochella, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Flower Girls

Flower Girl did the flowers for my wedding this past weekend and they were incredibly beautiful. They made the space look elegant and all the guests were so impressed (and came in under my budget!). They even lasted until the next day so we took them all to the brunch! I'm so grateful to have found them and their gorgeous flowers.

Monty and the team were so easy to work with and very responsive. I knew my flowers and the entire look and feel of my wedding would be gorgeous. During a stressful time, they gave me one less thing to worry about because I knew that I was in good hands!!!

Profile Picture Lysa, 4/21/18, 1 Review
3.5

I had a rough start with my order but in the end very satisfied. You can't beat the price and the quality is outstanding. Flower girl dresses fit perfectly. I would order again and do recommend them Best deal you will find !!

Profile Picture User5487592, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
0.8

I ordered my flower girl dress for my daughter and received only a notice that the dress shipped and that my order was completed. I was waiting for it to arrive. 2 weeks went by and finally I checked the tracking code. It was not delivered as the address was wrong. The company never notified me that they had gotten the dress back. I immediately emailed them as they do not have a live customer service line (you leave a message and they don't call you back). I received an email back demanding I send my credit card information OVER EMAIL to pay a new shipping fee of $11 as it was my mistake in writing the wrong address. I replied that I did not feel comfortable sending my credit card info over unsecured email and that this seemed "shady" as well as poor customer service to expect $11 in shipping for a tiny dress (size 24 months). The customer service person then sent me another email- this is a direct quote "The free shipping- is not actually "free" to us- it was only to you as we give that to you as a special offer- and that shipping is 10.95 minimum for us to pay to the post office or UPS, so even implying that we are "shady" is completely not nice and not correct to say to a company who is trying to help you....we shipped it to the address that was given and it is not our fault that we have to handle the box when it comes back and pull it special and recollect the reshipping for it.. " She went on to scold me several more times in the email. I replied that I would like a refund and not to resend the dress. She wrote back that I would not receive a full refund as they would take out $11 for a "reboxing fee" (ie my shipping fee). Following my initial review, I did receive an email from the CEO who did address my concerns but overall a very poor customer service experience and not handled by the staff professionally at all.

Profile Picture User7375070, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wow, is all I can say!!! I was in a HUGE hurry to get a flower girl dress for a wedding. To be honest, I didn't expect much on such late notice with such a small budget. I was shocked in a GREAT way!
I had the FABULOUS pleasure of Jenny T. handling my order. This amazing woman emailed that the dress I'd ordered was not in stock. I replied and she told me she was not able to check to see if the other dress I ordered was in stock or not because it was AFTER HOURS, but that as soon as she got to work the next day she would let me know. Who works after hours now days!!??? True to her word she notified me early the next morning that the new dress was in stock. To say I was impressed was an understatement!
Good service ranks high with me, but the next question was, would the dress be of good value? It was so inexpensive, with a discount too, and I wondered what kind of product I would get. The dress was darling and the little girl's face lit up when she saw it and everyone commented on her gorgeous dress!
If you need a flower girl dress this is place my friend!!

Profile Picture Gary, 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I love the flower girl dresses we found on this site, but what made the experience even better was the incredible service I received. Jenny helped take out some of the stress of planning my big day. I would order dresses from this site again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jen, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was able to find two flower girl dresses for $40 total because they were on sale! I was afraid they wouldn't be good quality in person, but they are perfect! I plan on purchasing more from this site in the future!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Flower Girls

I have used this site before when my daughter was in a wedding so for my own I decided to look here first. I ordered 3 dresses, one for each of my flower girls. They range in age from 3-9 and wanted different looks to fit their ages. Well I ordered them and when I received them I realized one of the dresses Ivory tule was yellow in comparison to the top! Yikes I quickly emailed support and quickly got the return postage and was able to pick another gown that was shipped right away. There is a slight wait due to processing so I'd recommend ordering well in advance in case of any issues. Overall I am so glad I found FlowerGirlDressesForLess.com Jenny was always quick to respond and very understanding of my concerns. Great dresses and even better prices.

Profile Picture Tonantzin, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I came across Flower Girl Dress For Less online after I going through a disappointing transaction with another online vendor. I wasn't sure if we were gonna find "The Dress"so I made sure to list down other dress places/sites so I can keep looking. First stop was Flower Girl Dress for Less and never looked any further! The whole experience from beginning to end was wonderful. It was definitely a blessing in disguise because we found the perfect dress to match the bride's gorgeous gown...and the quality and everything was perfect. It fit my daughter so well and everyone loved it! She looked beautiful and it was such an amazing dress for her first time as flower girl! Everyone who in the company was very helpful and accomodating and they have a HUGE selection of dresses and suits for kids! It is amazing. It is almost impossible to leave empty handed! I would definitely recommend this place/site for your flower girl / ring bearer needs!

Profile Picture Pam, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought a flower girl dress for my upcoming wedding and am totally pleased with my purchase. The overall experience working with the company was the best. My customer service rep Layza was so helpful and was always very timely in getting back to me with answering any questions I had. She even went so far as to research the best options in dresses for my little one. My little flower girl is so excited about the dress she didn't even want to take it off when she first got it. I would recommend Flower Giirl Dress for Less to anyone!

Profile Picture Shakia, 8/8/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I just love my flower girl dresses I know they will look amazing thanks to flower girl dresses for less

Profile Picture User4059702, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This was a beautiful little dress. The color on the website was just what I got. It was shipped quickly and packaged well.

Profile Picture Iven and Willow, 7/10/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered three flower girl dresses and another dress for niece to wear to my wedding. All of the dresses arrived in less than 7 days. Some of the threads needed to be clipped, but for the price I paid, I didn't expect dresses that could with stand a hurricane! We ordered large sizes, but all of the dresses fit the girls and need to be taken in. I definitely recommend these dresses. My only complaint, is my tracking said they were in North Carolina when I live in Alberta, Canada. Other than that, I never had a problem with any of these dresses.

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/31/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I'm glad I ignored the negative reviews. I'm extremely happy with my purchases. I bought 2 flower girl dresses, 2 flower baskets, and a guest book. I would shop with this company agaun. All products looked exactly as the pictures online and without any problems.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They exceeded my expectations. The dress was even more beautiful in person than in pictures. Their customer service department is very helpful and responded to all emails in hours. The prices are unbeatable! And the quality of the dress exceeded expectations also! I highly recommend Flowergirldressforless to anyone planning their special day!!!! I will be using them again with any future weddings in my family!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Flower Girl Dress for Less really came through for us and with a beautiful head to toe look for our little princess. I will admit we waited until the last minute to make this purchase. We assumed that living close to a major city would mean that we would have no trouble finding a beautiful dress. Well, after no luck I turned to the Internet. Luckily we found Flower Girl Dress for Less. We needed a white dress and had a HUGE variety to choose from. I found all the great dresses that I saw on other websites for a much better price and faster delivery. I came to Wedding Wire to read the reviews before I purchased. After reading the reviews I went ahead a made a purchase. We bought a dress, shoes, a headband, and bows all for about the price we would pay for a dress on other websites. The shipping was super fast ( 3 days :-)!!! Everything we purchased looked even better in person, on our little angel!! I was a little nervous about handing my very important order to an online business, but now I could not be more satisfied!!! Flower Girl Dress for Less saved the day for us!!!

Madeline Bodrero

Profile Picture Madeline, 6/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered a christening dress for my niece. Firstly they sent the wrong size then I emailed my query of getting the right size. They replied the same day telling me they were out of stock but with the help of their customer service department I chosen another dress in the beautiful pink color. It wasn't any hassle they navigate me properly for every step. I believe buying online has its own pros and cons. To those with limited time and money I would definitely endorse flowergirldressforless.

Profile Picture jessica, 1/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

great selection of dresses and fast delivery

Profile Picture cheryl, 10/27/12, 1 Review
3.8

My flower girl ordered her dress from here and it was so so cute! It fit her well and matched my dress perfectly! Her mom said that the bow sash they had ordered came 5 sizes too big, but we went with an alternative anyway. Their selection was nice, prices were very reasonable, and looked great in person.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/5/12, 13 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I could not be happier with this dress; my niece looks so beautiful in it. I like that there were a variety of sash colors to choose from and that it was so affordable. I chose to have the flower color in soft peach as to match the rest of the bridal party and it is almost a perfect match. For such a low price I was very happy with the quality, it will look great on the big day, plus shipping was free. If you are on a budget this is defiantly worth consideration. I had no problems with my order, but the site said they now offer free return shipping.

Profile Picture Lexi, 8/25/12, 2 Reviews
1.0

Unless you want to exchange/return items because nothing you order will fit properly (based on their own sizing charts) DO NOT PURCHASE from this company. We had to alter our dresses (extra fee and hassle) the shoes did not fit properly (we had to return the first 2 pair and stuff the 3rd pair and the 4th flower girl couldn't wear hers long enough for photos due to the discomfort!) The shipping is fast and was typically free-but what good does that do if you have to return and re-ship??? No time saved after all of that and the return shipping sure isn't free.

THEN-they did not care about the fact that the socks we ordered fell apart an hour before the wedding (wont refund) They also do not care about the fact the we requested to return the 4th pair of shoes that the flower girl only wore for an hour because they hurt her so much. So basically once they have your money-you are sunk. Pay the little bit extra and buy from a bridal store that you can deal with in person. This experience was a nightmare!!!

Profile Picture Melinda, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

What a deal, I got the entire outfit for under $60, almost half of what my local bridal shop wanted. I bought the UA_131 flowergirl dress and shoes. The style of this dress fit perfectly with my theme, and the ivory color matched as well. My niece loved the dress so much she wears it around for fun, since it was so affordable she might as well. The free shipping was great, and knowing that there was free return shipping should there have been an issue was nice too. I highly recommend this store, they have a lot to chose from.

Profile Picture Lexi, 6/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered my flower girl dresses from here. I verified before ordering if the sash and flowers were as pictured. I was told I needed to order an extra flower if I wanted the same picture. Not a big deal so I did just that. However, it came with two flowers. Then the sashes were supposed to be in color not white. I was told they would pay to return it and if I mailed it back before a certain date would have in time for my wedding. I did mail a week before the date given and it came on Friday before the wedding when we had already traveled out to the wedding location. We ended up using ribbon instead and it was cute. I'm still trying to get the proper refrund from the company. They weren't going to refund shipping even though it was their fault for the wrong color and misinformed on what was included. They were quick to contact me when I was ordering, much slower to work with now. Dresses were really cute though.

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/5/12, 14 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Found Flower Girl Dress for Less from another mom of a flower girl through word of mouth. I went online and was very impressed with the website and the variety of styles to choose from for girls. I found exactly what I was looking for with all the accessories too - it even arrived earlier than scheduled. Believe it or not I even ordered my son’s tuxedo from Flower Girl Dress for Less for a very reasonable price - it was cheaper than the local formal wear shop. I was curious what the dress and tuxedo would look like when I actually got them. They were perfect. I have even recommended Flower Girl Dress for Less to all the moms and dads around my church. The size chart is dead on and the dress and suit were literally out of the bag and ready to be worn. Hardly even needing pressing. I'm HIGHLY impressed!! I plan on ordering all of my daughter and son formal wear needs from Flower Girl Dress for Less from now on!!

Profile Picture J.D., 3/25/12, 1 Review