1 Sunny Ridge Drive, Asheville, NC 28804 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flower Gallery

Flower Gallery, the Asheville destination wedding specialist, offers modern elegance combined with a chic contemporary edge. A professional full service floral design studio, we offer a personalized touch and place emphasis on the specific needs of each client. From large scale corporate events, intimate weddings or everyday flower deliveries and home décor, we are sure to create the perfect design for you. Serving Asheville, surrounding areas of western North Carolina and the southeast, we are a member of the elite Asheville Virtuoso as well as placed at the top of the vendor list at Biltmore, Deerpark, Lioncrest, The Crest Center, the Venue, Grand Bohemian Hotel and many others. Our masterful design staff of wedding and event specialists cater to Asheville destination wedding Brides encompassing expertise with the height of floral finery. Among our many services, we provide personalized floral consultations, event planning, holiday installations as well as an award winning design team and on-site wedding consultants.

Follow Flower Gallery on

KW6J4545
AudreyGoforth054

98 Reviews for Flower Gallery

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

Luck knocked it out of the park! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. She knew exactly what I had envisioned and made it reality. I cannot say enough great things!!!

Flower Gallery 1
    Flower Gallery 2

Terri · Married on 03/17/2018

Luck is fabulous !! We all fell in love with her and her designs the first time we met her. She was a treasure to work with and made everything perfect for our daughters wedding.

• F

F · Married on 10/14/2017

My son had a destination wedding in Asheville North Carolina. I am so glad our event planner Mary Bell Events recommended Flower Gallery of Asheville. They were great!

We worked with Luck the owner, she was amazing to work with. Luck was always available for phone calls and answered e-mails the same day. All her flowers were fresh and beautiful. Luck is very creative and talented. Luck and her staff did beautiful mercury glass candle holders for the rehearsal dinner and all the flowers on Saturday for the ceremony and reception. The bride, bridesmaids and boutonniere flowers were gorgeous.

Luck and her talented staff was there to set up all weekend for all of the events. Luck personally supervised the setup of the ceremony and reception to make sure everything was perfect and it was.

The ceremony was absolutely breathtaking the chairs and arch were made of tree branches. The chairs were placed in horseshoe design with white cushion seats. The arch had beautiful white flowers with thin white fabric. The center aisle was the final touch with white rose pedals on each side of the aisle that had a curly cue at the back that made a beautified entrance for the bridal party and bride.

I did not think Luck could top the rehearsal dinner and ceremony until I saw the centerpieces at the reception. The centerpieces on the tables had towering twisted tree branches topped with a large arrangement of fresh flowers mixed with twigs. At the base of the tree branches were fresh flowers mixed with moss. The final touch was the rose petals sprinkled on the table which went beautifully with the gold chargers, gold trim glasses, gold table numbers and table cards.
    The tables were a beautiful combination of rustic and elegance
    The tables were the most gorgeous centerpieces I ever saw.

If you are having a wedding or any event I would HIGHLY recommend the Flower Gallery of Asheville. They have beautiful flowers and outstanding service.

Flower Gallery FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• The 1927 Lake Lure Inn and Spa
    The 1927 Lake Lure Inn and Spa Hotel Weddings

Here at the Lake Lure Inn, we love working with the Flower Gallery! They have a wonderful staff who work hard to create fresh designs and offer detailed planning, while also providing a professional face on the day of your Wedding. You will be extremely happy with their services!

• Colorful Palate
    Colorful Palate Wedding Caterers

Tons of experience, but still passionate about their craft. Unique and creative designs. Love the people!!

• Sarah Whitmeyer Photography
    Sarah Whitmeyer Photography Wedding Photographers

The flower gallery does great work! Enjoy working with them!

• 1 Sunny Ridge Drive Asheville, NC 28804 See on map
    8008255516 (Other Phone Number)
    8282583136 (Fax Number)