1 Sunny Ridge Drive, Asheville, NC 28804 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Flower Gallery

Flower Gallery, the Asheville destination wedding specialist, offers modern elegance combined with a chic contemporary edge. A professional full service floral design studio, we offer a personalized touch and place emphasis on the specific needs of each client. From large scale corporate events, intimate weddings or everyday flower deliveries and home décor, we are sure to create the perfect design for you. Serving Asheville, surrounding areas of western North Carolina and the southeast, we are a member of the elite Asheville Virtuoso as well as placed at the top of the vendor list at Biltmore, Deerpark, Lioncrest, The Crest Center, the Venue, Grand Bohemian Hotel and many others. Our masterful design staff of wedding and event specialists cater to Asheville destination wedding Brides encompassing expertise with the height of floral finery. Among our many services, we provide personalized floral consultations, event planning, holiday installations as well as an award winning design team and on-site wedding consultants.

Follow Flower Gallery on

• Stargazers Designs
  • Brown's Floral Design, Inc.
  • An English Flower Cottage

Real Weddings 13 Photos

101 Reviews for Flower Gallery

Lisa P. · Married on 11/07/2020

Get Your Flowers Noticed

My husband and I don’t know much about flowers. We didn’t have any particular theme or kinds of flowers in mind for our wedding – only that we wanted a lot of color. Luck, and her team at the Flower Gallery, knocked it out of the park. The flowers were AMAZING. In fact, one family member said he never notices flowers at a wedding, but he noticed ours.

In a time of a global pandemic and when a lot of weddings are filled the white and blush blooms, the extraordinary reds, pinks, purples, yellows and blues of our flowers brought much needed color and happiness to our day. I still have no idea what flowers Luck used – only that they were gorgeous. We asked for whatever was in season and we wanted to reuse flowers from the ceremony to the reception. She surrounded our sweetheart table with all those amazing colors and created a beautiful ambience with flowers and candles on the guest tables. And my bridal bouquet was something to behold. Simply stunning. Hire Luck and her team – and get YOUR guests gushing over flowers.

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Paquin · Married on 12/10/2019

Superb Talent

Luck and her team are the absolute superstars of décor. I did not realize the importance of this until the day of our wedding. Luck transformed an already beautiful venue into a fairy tale palace. She has an eye for beauty, art, and symmetry. She is simply the best at what she does. Further, she was absolutely wonderful to work with in the planning process. We absolutely adore her. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Laura Finerty · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Flowers

Luck at the Flower Gallery is amazing. Her has a gift for creating the most incredible flower arrangements. Everything was perfect. Luck is very familiar with our venue - The Biltmore - she made it easy - the flowers were delivered, set up and taken down by her team on time and all within budget. I highly recommend Luck and the Flower Gallery - absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Flower Gallery FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

2 Real Weddings

• The 1927 Lake Lure Inn and Spa Hotel Weddings

Here at the Lake Lure Inn, we love working with the Flower Gallery! They have a wonderful staff who work hard to create fresh designs and offer detailed planning, while also providing a professional face on the day of your Wedding. You will be extremely happy with their services!

• Colorful Palate Wedding Caterers

Tons of experience, but still passionate about their craft. Unique and creative designs. Love the people!!

• Sarah Whitmeyer Photography Wedding Photographers

The flower gallery does great work! Enjoy working with them!

• 1 Sunny Ridge Drive Asheville, 28804 See on map
    8008255516 (Other Phone Number)
    8282583136 (Fax Number)
    M-F 10:00am to 5:00pm Sat. 10:00am to 2:00pm Sunday closed
    Location of (Flower Gallery)