Flower City Nuptials

Rochester, NY View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$499 Typical Price

Flower City Nuptials, an officiant based in Rochester, New York, custom-writes each ceremony. Owner and officiant Keri realizes that every couple has a unique background, needs, and set of values. Therefore, she tailors each of her ceremonies to meet those specific needs. In order to effectively do so, she provides each couple with a complimentary consultation so that she can get to know their needs before their big day.

Keri creates each ceremony from scratch so that it reflects your own love story. She can even accommodate a wide range of religions, varying from Agnostic to Jewish or Buddhist. She can also perform non-denomination ceremonies. If you would like, you can choose from one of her available packages. In addition to officiating vow renewals and elopements, Flower City Nuptials also works with the following wedding types:

• Civil union
  • Interfaith ceremony
  • Non-religious
  • Rehearsal
  • Single religion
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$499

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$499

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$15

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Pagan
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Caroline
    Caroline B. Getting married on 12/17/2022

So caring and genuine

My parents weren’t sure about us not using a priest, and choosing someone we found online, but Keri reassured them that she “protects her couples” and makes sure we are comfortable during this special moment. She was so sweet, personalizing our ceremony while making it sound as if she had truly watched our relationship grow and was rooting for our love. I highly recommend including her in your ceremony to make it special and memorable.

Flower City Nuptials's reply:

I am rooting! This is so sweet and I thank you for trusting me with your big day! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Nickkii
    Nichole B. Getting married on 09/04/2022

The best experience!

Keri was incredible to work with when planning the ceremony for our big day. She went above and beyond to deliver a ceremony that was personalized and true to us as a couple. With only a short phone call, she was able to write an absolutely beautiful ceremony highlighting the best moments in our relationship. We are forever grateful for her and we will recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Flower City Nuptials's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. You were so sweet and I loved your dancing entrances! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!
    Ellen R. Married on 08/03/2022

Captured our relationship perfectly

Keri did a great job capturing our relationship and turning it into a ceremony. We are rather traditional and private people, and she did a great job making the ceremony reflect that without compromising the importance of the day. She was very professional and made our day very special. Thanks so much, Keri!

Hi Ellen!

Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your day. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

• illustration stars

Team

Katie Miller
Katie Miller
officiant

My name is Katie, and I love weddings. It is so special to see the deep love and commitment between two people celebrated outwardly, and shared with the most important people in their lives. Just like Keri, I consider myself a hopeless romantic and am excited to hear people's real-life love stories.

I was drawn to become a wedding officiant because it combines some of my favorite things: getting to know people, writing, and weddings! I enjoy getting to know a couple and creating a ceremony that fits their unique personalities and relationship. Whether you are looking for something traditional, more contemporary, or somewhere in between, I want to make sure your cermeony is meaningful to you.

In my everyday life I am a school counselor, and enjoy reaidng, iced coffee, and spending time with my friends and family.

Keri Klein
Keri Klein
Owner and Officiant

My name is Keri, and I believe in true love. I am a hopeless romantic, or, as my husband reminds me often, I am a sap. I am in love with love. I believe that when you when you are lucky enough to find that person who makes you laugh, who celebrates the milestones and the ordinary, and who makes you smile even when you don't want to then you have found the one. It took me a long time to find my happily ever after, but I know there is nobody I would rather have as my partner in this crazy adventure called life.

I became an ordained minister in order to marry two friends whose relationship was so beautiful that I wanted to be a part of it and share in this magical moment. In my everyday life I am an English teacher and officiating weddings brings together two of the things that bring me joy: the written word and the love of two people.

Black Label Events and Design Black Label Events and Design Wedding Planners

Flower City Nuptials provides customized wedding ceremonies for all of their clients! Keri has a great way to get clients to focus on what is important to them and use that to make their ceremony different from everyone else's. Her enthusiasm for your wedding day will make you feel like you are her only client!

Rochester Rochester, NY, 14625
Location of (Flower City Nuptials)
6 Chevhill Circle Penfield, New York, 14526

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding