Rochester, Rochester, NY 14625 Map Phone number Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Flower City Nuptials

Flower City Nuptials, an officiant based in Rochester, New York, custom-writes each ceremony. Owner and officiant Keri realizes that every couple has a unique background, needs, and set of values. Therefore, she tailors each of her ceremonies to meet those specific needs. In order to effectively do so, she provides each couple with a complimentary consultation so that she can get to know their needs before their big day.

Keri creates each ceremony from scratch so that it reflects your own love story. She can even accommodate a wide range of religions, varying from Agnostic to Jewish or Buddhist. She can also perform non-denomination ceremonies. If you would like, you can choose from one of her available packages. In addition to officiating vow renewals and elopements, Flower City Nuptials also works with the following wedding types:

• Civil union

121 Reviews for Flower City Nuptials

• Jennifer

Jennifer O. 路 Getting married on 06/11/2021

The perfect intimate ceremony

My husband and I were looking for an intimate ceremony, not necessarily a traditional one, and my first impression of Keri was that she was going to be the perfect fit for us. Already from her website, she has a package for every need and even the smallest package still includes a face to face consultation. When we met her, we just confirmed that feeling and shared with her a little glance of our story. What came out of this has been the cutest ceremony speech we could have hoped with romanticism, respect with what we wanted and laugh. Everyone at our wedding told us that our ceremony was special and we just feel very lucky she officiated our wedding. Thank you very much Keri.
    We highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • CAF

Caf C. 路 Getting married on 04/05/2021

Keri is great.

Keri was very professional and helped us feel at ease during our ceremony! Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Flower City Nuptials's reply:

Hi there!
    Thank you so much! I loved being a part of your day - it was a wonderful experience. It was easy to see how loved you both are.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Flower City Nuptials FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 15.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Pagan
    Presbyterian
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Team of Flower City Nuptials

Katie Miller

Katie Miller

officiant

My name is Katie, and I love weddings. It is so special to see the deep love and commitment between two people celebrated outwardly, and shared with the most important people in their lives. Just like Keri, I consider myself a hopeless romantic and am excited to hear people's real-life love stories.

I was drawn to become a wedding officiant because it combines some of my favorite things: getting to know people, writing, and weddings! I enjoy getting to know a couple and creating a ceremony that fits their unique personalities and relationship. Whether you are looking for something traditional, more contemporary, or somewhere in between, I want to make sure your cermeony is meaningful to you.

In my everyday life I am a school counselor, and enjoy reaidng, iced coffee, and spending time with my friends and family.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Keri Klein

Keri Klein

Owner and Officiant

My name is Keri, and I believe in true love. I am a hopeless romantic, or, as my husband reminds me often, I am a sap. I am in love with love. I believe that when you when you are lucky enough to find that person who makes you laugh, who celebrates the milestones and the ordinary, and who makes you smile even when you don't want to then you have found the one. It took me a long time to find my happily ever after, but I know there is nobody I would rather have as my partner in this crazy adventure called life.

I became an ordained minister in order to marry two friends whose relationship was so beautiful that I wanted to be a part of it and share in this magical moment. In my everyday life I am an English teacher and officiating weddings brings together two of the things that bring me joy: the written word and the love of two people.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Black Label Events and Design Wedding Planners

Flower City Nuptials provides customized wedding ceremonies for all of their clients! Keri has a great way to get clients to focus on what is important to them and use that to make their ceremony different from everyone else's. Her enthusiasm for your wedding day will make you feel like you are her only client!

• Rochester Rochester, NY, 14625 See on map
    585-902-4219 (Phone number)
    Location of (Flower City Nuptials)
  • 6 Chevhill Circle Penfield, New York, 14526 See on map
    585-312-3830 (Phone number)
    Location of (Flower City Nuptials)