Flower City Nuptials Reviews

125 | Rochester, NY

125 Reviews for Flower City Nuptials

Ellen R. 路 Getting married on 08/03/2022

Captured our relationship perfectly

Keri did a great job capturing our relationship and turning it into a ceremony. We are rather traditional and private people, and she did a great job making the ceremony reflect that without compromising the importance of the day. She was very professional and made our day very special. Thanks so much, Keri!

Sent on 03/24/2021
  • Savannah

Savannah G. 路 Getting married on 10/09/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I would recommend Flower City Nuptials to anyone who is getting married!! Keri was so sweet and made our ceremony amazing and personal. She was very responsive to my emails and questions which really put me at ease! I鈥檓 so happy my husband and I chose Flower City Nuptials. 馃槉

Sent on 09/12/2020
  • CAF

Caf C. 路 Married on 04/05/2021

Keri is great.

Keri was very professional and helped us feel at ease during our ceremony! Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Hi there!
    Thank you so much! I loved being a part of your day - it was a wonderful experience. It was easy to see how loved you both are.

Christine L. 路 Married on 04/03/2021

Great Experience! Would recommend

Katie was great to work with and we were so happy with how the ceremony went. It was an absolutely perfect day and Flower City helped make that possible. We were so pleased with how flexible and caring she was with her work.

Sent on 04/14/2021

Todd C. 路 Married on 12/10/2020

Unique and Intimate

Keri did an amazing job helping us make our wedding ceremony both unique and intimate. Our choice to keep it simple and tell our story provided our guests with some laughs and a few heartfelt tears. Kari's delivery was perfect and her presence was fun and calming.
    Todd & Michelle Clicquennoi

Sent on 11/02/2020

Hi Todd and Michelle,
    Thank you so much for having me officiate your day. You had an amazing story over te last 20 years - I can't wait to see what the next 20 (or 40 or 60) bring. Congratulations!

Rachel D. 路 Married on 10/03/2020

Flower City Nuptials

Keri is amazing and will help your special day run very smoothly. She is extremely attentive to details and does a wonderful job making your ceremony unique and special. I highly encourage anyone to hire her as their officiant.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Hi Rachel!

Thank you for having me as a part of your day - it was an honor to write your love story. I wish you the best!

Lindsay R. 路 Married on 09/25/2020

Wedding Officiant

Keri was professional, helpful, and so amazing with all of her guidance through the whole process of comparing our ceremony and writing our vows! We were so pleased and would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Hi Lindsay!!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I loved being a part your day and seeing your families surround you in love.

Martin R. 路 Married on 08/31/2020

Easy peezy

We wanted a simple yet significant ceremony and Keri delivered. She listened to us talk about eachother and then wove our story into a meaningful and heartfelt message for our guests. She was easy to work with and was able to provide experienced suggestions.

Sent on 09/08/2020

Flower City Nuptials's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me as your officiant! It truly was an honora Much love and happiness to you both!
  • Taryn

Taryn B. 路 Married on 08/22/2020

Excellent Officiant

Keri was very helpful and responsive leading up to our ceremony and the day off she was well prepared and even helped us with a few last minute changes.

Sent on 04/21/2021

Flower City Nuptials's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I loved being a part of your day and meeting your family - I especially loved your paparazzi!

Lisa F. 路 Married on 08/01/2020

Just what we wanted

Keri was amazing to work with and very responsive! She created a beautiful ceremony for us that was short and simple, but intimate. Keri sent us a draft prior and was attentive to any changes we wanted. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Kennedy 路 Married on 07/25/2020

Stop looking. She鈥檚 the one!

Picking an officiant is obviously something most couples consider pretty important. We wanted someone that would make our ceremony special, but most importantly, comfortable. Let鈥檚 be real, your ceremony in your wedding is one of the MOST intimate moments of your life! Keri always had efficient communication and was super flexible meeting with us. We met for the first time via FaceTime and felt and immediate connection. Tyler (my husband) and I live in NC btw... so even long distance...she made it work! Keri is experienced, professional, and just a really nice human being. Hire her 馃挆

Sent on 09/02/2020

Jenny B. 路 Married on 07/19/2020

Keri is amazing!

There are so many reasons why Keri Klein has won Wedding Wire's couples' choice award for 4 years straight! She loves "love" and her gift is putting people's feelings for each other down on paper to create a beautiful, heartfelt, and unique ceremony that you will always remember. When you first meet with her, she takes the time to get to know what you and your spouse (to be) love about each other, how you met, how you got engaged, etc and includes that in your vows. She can make the vows as traditional or as modern as you like. When I received the first draft of my ceremony, I cried! The words came from her mind, but they were what was in my husband's and my hearts. Keri is professional, attentive, and very reasonably priced too. When you email her, she gets back to you within the day and she gives you options in your ceremony draft, so you can pick the passages that fit you and your relationship perfectly.
    We received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful our ceremony and vows were. Choosing Keri to be our officiant was the perfect choice for us and we highly recommend her for all couples starting their lives together!

Sent on 08/21/2020

S. Col贸n 路 Married on 07/12/2020

Exquisite!

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Keri!
    Keri was so responsive from the very beginning and throughout the days leading up to our ceremony. When we met her the day of, we were both feeling nervous and a little frazzled! Keri was extremely patient, warm and understanding! She lead our ceremony with such care and with the most beautiful and eloquent delivery. She allowed us to feel safe and comfortable as we shared our own vows aloud to each other.

Thank you for everything, Keri!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Kaitlin 路 Married on 07/11/2020

Keri is awesome!

Keri made sure everything was perfect for our special day. She made our ceremony intimate while adding special touches throughout. Keri also sent us a draft shortly before the wedding to make sure it was everything we wanted. Keri is very flexible with her plans to meet and is so easy to work with. We鈥檙e so happy we went with her because she made our ceremony everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Christine 路 Married on 07/10/2020

Keri made it easy!

Keri was able to help us customize our ceremony just the way we wanted it! She made it easy by offering suggestions for readings, choices for blessings and vows, draft changes to the ceremony and working with us on changes due to COVID. Lots of compliments from our guests as well!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Hi Christine!

Thank you so much for the beautiful review! It was an honor to be a part of your day!

Take care,
    Keri

Ben S. 路 Married on 06/12/2020

Perfect Elopement Ceremony!

We found Keri Klein through WeddingWire and from the moment we met with her until the moment she helped us say "I do" she has helped us write the perfect love story for our special day! We unfortunately had to postpone our original plans for a larger wedding, however knew we wanted to still get married on our original date no matter what. Keri was there for us the entire process including uncertainty with the ceremony and obtaining our marriage license. Our elopement ceremony felt no different and no less special than our original plans. She added so many personal touches that we spoke about the very first time we met before we even officially booked with her! Our family members (both present and those who watched via Livestream) spoke volumes about how special the ceremony was and her sincere professionalism. We can't wait to use Flower City Nuptials again next year for our vow renewal ceremony with all our family and friends!!

Sent on 06/16/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea H. 路 Married on 05/01/2020

Beautiful Amazing Wedding Story

Keri was amazing. We had to work with her from out of town. Keri captured my now husband and I's relationship in the most beautiful way. She wrote the most beautiful ceremony for us and still we here how amazing she was. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thank You Keri for making our day special.
    Love
    Andrea and Brian

Sent on 02/10/2020

Flower City Nuptials's reply:

Thank you for letting me write your love story and to be a part of your day!! It was truly an honor!

Jennifer L. 路 Married on 04/25/2020

Wonderful officiant and ceremony services

Keri Klein was an outstanding officiant. She not only wrote our ceremony once, but twice. COVID postponed our original wedding and Keri was more than flexible with our ever changing plans, even asking if there was anything she could do to help. We eventually chose to just postpone an entire year and she was very accommodating with that.. She is very personable and loves what she does. Our ceremony was seemless and perfect. Thank you again, Keri, for officiating our wedding and all your understanding over that past couple years!

Sent on 04/19/2021

Hi Jennifer!

Thank you so much the kind review. It was a crazy journey through COVID, but I am glad to be a part of it. I wish you all the best and a lifetime of love!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie C. 路 Married on 04/11/2020

Exactly what we wanted

We were looking to have a short and simple ceremony and Keri gave us exactly what we were looking for. She worked with us through multiple re-writes to make sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Jordan L. 路 Married on 01/11/2020

Facilitated our dream ceremony

We met with Keri once before our rehearsal dinner and she was amazing. All of our wedding attendants said that it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they have witnessed and very personal!

Sent on 05/20/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer O. 路 Married on 11/30/2019

The perfect intimate ceremony

My husband and I were looking for an intimate ceremony, not necessarily a traditional one, and my first impression of Keri was that she was going to be the perfect fit for us. Already from her website, she has a package for every need and even the smallest package still includes a face to face consultation. When we met her, we just confirmed that feeling and shared with her a little glance of our story. What came out of this has been the cutest ceremony speech we could have hoped with romanticism, respect with what we wanted and laugh. Everyone at our wedding told us that our ceremony was special and we just feel very lucky she officiated our wedding. Thank you very much Keri.
    We highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Perfect! We loved working with Flower City Nuptials

My husband and I loved working with Keri! We felt comfortable with her from the moment we met. She was extremely flexible, accommodating and professional. The ceremony that she put together for us was personal and heartfelt-you would think she had known us for years. You won鈥檛 be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Timothy K. 路 Married on 10/13/2019

Wonderful Officiant

We were a little lost looking for a wedding officiant and our reception venue recommended Keri at Flower City Nuptials. We could not have been more happy! Keri put together an absolutely beautiful ceremony that really matched our personality and gave us exactly what we were looking for in our wedding. The vows she wrote for us were perfect and felt like she had known us forever.

Keri was super flexible, very easy to work with and extremely accomadating. I would highly recommend Flower City Nuptials to anyone looking for a thoughtful, heartfelt and meaningful ceremony, you will love the Keri and the ceremony.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Kayli 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful ceremony!

You will not regret having Keri as your officiant! She was easy to work with from the very beginning and helped us create such a beautiful day. We had so many compliments about our ceremony and how personal it was. We will recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Chelsi 路 Married on 09/20/2019

Best Ceremony ever

Keri did such a wonderful job! The ceremony was so personalized and she made it feel so down to earth as if she was a close friend. She kept the audience engaged threw out and really listened to what we wanted for our ceremony. I can鈥檛 tell you how many people said to me afterwards 鈥渢hat was the best ceremony I鈥檝e ever heard鈥. It was important to us that out ceremony wasn鈥檛 boring and Keri absolutely made it anything but boring. It was truly wonderful, fun and the perfect way to start off our wedding day!

Sent on 10/17/2019