Flower City Nuptials Reviews

Flower City Nuptials 6
Flower City Nuptials 7

Joe Pitts · Married on 02/10/2019

Perfection

I wanted to surprise my parents by renewing their vows for their 40th anniversary. The only problem was, I didn’t know where to begin. I searched online, read reviews and ended up contacting Keri with Flower City Nuptials. Greatest decision I could’ve made! I spoke with Keri on the phone and told her what I was trying to do, but that I didn’t know how to do it. She walked me through everything and helped create a beautiful moment I’ll remember forever. Keri was very responsive with any questions I had leading up to the ceremony. She also showed up early the day of, knowing it was a surprise. As Keri spoke, her words came out so beautifully, we had no dry eyes at the ceremony. She was so understanding and professional, I HIGHLY recommend reaching out to Keri with Flower City Nuptials if you want that perfect day!

• Bre

Bre Moore · Married on 01/06/2019

Keri was amazing!

Keri was our officiant for our wedding. We ended up moving our date up and planned everything last minute. Keri did an outstanding job putting together a beauitful ceramony and really made sure to include special moments of our relationship. She was easy to talk to and work with and made everything comfortable and a breeze. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing an officiant!

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/20/2018

Keri is amazing!

I can't say enough positive things about Keri at Flower City Nuptials! When looking for someone to officiate our wedding my husband and I had a very bad experience that left us searching for someone who was caring, relaxed and very accepting of the fact that we wanted our ceremony to be unique and not overly religious (but the perfect amount for our families).

Keri went above and beyond with everything. She met with us in person (which was a bit hard because we're an out-of-state couple), and went over everything with us. Within a week she sent us a proof of the ceremony with different options for our hand-fasting ceremony, blessings, and wording. She read us like a book, throwing in an Apache Wedding blessing as a unique option and we loved it! Everything she suggested was perfect for the two of us, it was almost like she knew us for years.

I'm so happy we had Keri as our officiant! I couldn't have asked for a better, more caring and relaxed person to marry us.

Thank you for everything Keri!

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

Definitely would recommend!

Keri is absolutely awesome to work with! As soon as we met with her, we knew we wanted her to officiate our wedding ceremony. She was extremely quick to respond to any questions we had and went back and forth with us a few times to make sure our ceremony was written perfectly for us! Her writing is beautiful! She came to our rehearsal, she took care of everything regarding mailing the required documents into the town and by the time we were back from our honeymoon, we had gotten our official certificate in the mail. Thank you Keri- we will never forget it!!!

• I

Isabella · Married on 09/02/2018

Keri was amazing! Wrote the ceremony just how we envisioned it to be. We were interfaith, so starting our own traditions was important to us. She was very calming, professional, and organized. Worked with us months in advance, came to the rehersal, and truly helped make it a special ceremony for us with personal touches.

Emily · Married on 08/17/2018

Keri was absolutely amazing. The ceremony she wrote for us was perfect. It shared all the right sentiments and was the perfect length as well. We also wrote our own vows and she was there to help us with those as well. I would recommend her in a heart beat to anyone looking for a perfect ceremony.

Katie · Married on 08/04/2018

Keri did an amazing job performing our nuptials. We felt totally confident in our choice the moment we met her. She was so easy to work with, she spent the time to go back and forth via email offering suggestions and making sure our vows were just right, and overall, she is just the kindest, most wonderful person we could have chosen to marry us. We appreciated the time she took to get to know us and to give us the ceremony we always wanted. So many of our guests complimented us on what a terrific job she did.

Jeanne · Married on 07/14/2018

Keri was great to work with from beginning to end. We met with her to get to know each other better, and she wrote a beautiful ceremony for us. She was extremely helpful when planning the ceremony and responsive to any of our questions. She was also great during the rehearsal getting our large bridal party and families in order.

We received many compliments from our guests after the ceremony on how beautiful it was and how perfect it fit the personalities of my husband and I. We would definitely recommend Keri to any couple looking for an officiant for their wedding. Thank you Keri!

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2018

Keri was absolutely amazing!! She was extremely responsive from the first contact we had with her. Meeting with her and telling her about how we met was amazing, and we can't believe how amazing the ceremony became from that little bit of information! Everyone at the wedding expressed how great they believed the ceremony went, and we agree!! Thank you so much Keri!

Flower City Nuptials 8
    Flower City Nuptials 9
    Flower City Nuptials 10

Bobbie · Married on 06/30/2018

Keri is the best! We lived an hour and a half away from her but she still made the effort to get to know us before our big day—including Skype and a coffee date when I was in her area. She made sure that the ceremony was perfect for us—that it really reflected us as a couple and didn’t sound like every other wedding you’ve been to. We had so many people approach us about how much they loved our ceremony—we even had people ask for contact information. It was perfect in every way and if I had to do it all again, I would choose Keri in a heartbeat. I can’t say enough good things about her.

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2018

Keri was wonderful! She made our ceremony very personalized. We had many guests tell us that it was the best ceremony they had ever been too! I highly recommend Flower City Nuptials!

ToniLyn · Married on 06/09/2018

I dreaded putting our ceremony together because my husband comes from a religious background and I don't. Some of our views are different and we knew it would take a special person to blend them what makes us different and what we share. Wellllll...Keri is AMAZING! We met with her once early in our planning stages, and told her our story. During our meeting we clicked instantly, I felt so comfortable around her and could tell she was genuinely invested in making our day perfect. When I got the draft of our ceremony months later, it was written as if she knew us forever! It felt so personal, just what we were looking for. I knew we loved it, but I never imagined how much our guests would love it!! We have had so many compliments on our ceremony in the weeks following our day, most people said it was their favorite part of the wedding. I am so so so thankful that Keri made our day so special, and would highly recommend her!!

Flower City Nuptials 11

Alyson · Married on 05/12/2018

Keri was wonderful to work with and wrote beautiful vows for us. I would highly recommend her.

Brittani · Married on 04/14/2018

Keri was absolutely amazing! She was super helpful when we first met her and she answered all of our questions! We loved that she personalized our vows to us and our story! We highly recommend her.

eliza · Married on 03/20/2018

Keri was everything we could have asked for from an officiant. We are both extremely busy and Keri worked with us to find a time that worked with our schedule. She traveled to our home to perform the ceremony. Her vows were perfect. She made the whole experience special. We would absolutely recommend her to others.

Rae · Married on 11/25/2017

We loved working with Keri! Not only was she easy to work with but she listened to everything we wanted and worked hard to incorporate special details about our blended family into the ceremony. We received so many compliments about how sweet and personal our ceremony was.

Tyler · Married on 11/11/2017

Keri was absolutely perfect through our entire wedding planning process and most importantly our big day. She was very prompt & professional throughout the entire experience and came up with the perfect ceremony that surpassed anything we had even envisioned.

Keri really takes the time to get to know both the bride and the groom to come up with something not only unique, but also very meaningful and special.

Would certainly recommend to anyone in need of an Wedding Officiant for their special day!

Jamie · Married on 10/15/2017

My husband I worked with Keri for our wedding in October 2017. She was so nice and did a great job at putting some of our nerves at ease. She has a lot of experience and expertise and helped by answering any questions we had. She was also great at keeping our highly distractible wedding party focused during rehearsal! Keri put a lot of time and thought into the service itself and many guests commented that our wedding was one of the most sincere and heartfelt they've been to. I would highly recommend Keri to anyone needing an officiant!

Flower City Nuptials 12

Julie · Married on 10/08/2017

WOW!! Keri went above and beyond for our entire ceremony. The amount of time, effort and personalization that went into our ceremony was well beyond our expectations. It truly could not have been more perfect or customized to truly reflect us as a couple. Keri is one of a kind and highly recommended.

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Keri is the best!!! We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. She was the officiant for friends of ours that were getting married a month before so we were nervous that our friends would be hearing the exact same thing. That wasn't the case with Keri. She writes every ceremony to fit the two people getting married and makes it unique to them. She even helped tie in our book theme which the guests loved. Keri is creative, professional, an excellent public speaker, and everything we were hoping for in an officiant!!

Lyndsey · Married on 10/07/2017

Keri was so wonderful to work with - she perfectly captured us in our ceremony. She worked with us to understand what we wanted and made sure that she included everything important to us. She also went above and beyond to help us with the vows that we were writing. She was so easy to work with and we're so happy she married us!!! Could not recommend her enough!!

Abigail · Married on 09/30/2017

We booked Keri a year in advance because she has such great reviews so we wanted to be sure we had her. And we could not be happier that we did! She is so sweet and so kind and puts her all into making your wedding day exactly what you had dreamed of. We worked with Keri to put together the perfect ceremony and she assisted with every thing and incorporated all of our ideas. What makes it ever better is that Keri doesn't just read off a paper, she is engaging and fun and everything she says is so heartfelt. For the rehearsal and the wedding Keri was helpful in reminding us what to not forget and checking in to see that everything was perfect. I honestly cannot say enough good things about her! She is so wonderful and you are missing out if you don't book her for your wedding!

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

I don't have Keri's way with words, so it's hard for me to express how wonderful our experience was with her! My husband and I had originally thought we wanted to go with a traditional catholic ceremony, but soon realized that what we were looking for was a more romantic and personalized ceremony that was more personalized to us. Thank goodness for Keri! We met her for coffee and she just talked to us about us- how we met, our lives together, what we love about each other, etc. I didn't even realize/remember what we had chatted about with her, but when she spoke at our ceremony- it brought tears to my eyes. She had picked up on little details and incorporated them in such fun and cute ways! Mike and I will always be so grateful to her for really making the ceremony the best part of our day. Our guests could not stop raving about how romantic and sweet it was- it was everything we could have asked for. Thank you, Keri!

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2017

Keri of Flower City Nuptials is a long time friend of mine, so she was the obvious choice for my husband and I when the time came to choose an officiant. It was very important us to have a ceremony that represented us as individuals as well as a couple. Despite knowing me for years, Keri took the time to listen to the story of how my future husband and I met and fell in love, and why we love and value each other. She kept me updated while writing our ceremony, expressing to me that she wanted to make sure it was perfect before showing us the draft. When we read the ceremony she had written for us, I couldn't help but have some happy tears and could not stop smiling! The ceremony was perfect and very well written; it was so "us" and captured both our personalities and the love we share for each other. You can tell she is a true romantic in the way she was able to write about love, commitment, and marriage. I could go on and on...

The rehearsal was quick and easy - and fun! The ceremony itself, in execution, was like a dream. Keri has amazing public speaking skills; she's engaging and articulate, but kept the focus on my husband and myself. After the ceremony, I had several guests and family members say that that was the most beautiful ceremony they'd witnessed. My husband and I love each other very much, but we attribute the success of ceremony to Keri, who helped us share our love and commitment to one another aloud and publicly. 10/10!