Flower City Nuptials Reviews

Flower City Nuptials 5
Flower City Nuptials 6
Flower City Nuptials 7

Lindsay McNamara · Married on 08/02/2019

Would choose her all over again for our ceremony

There are not enough good things to say about Keri. From our first meeting I knew she was a amazing fit for us. She was able to portray our love story perfectly. She was accommodating and responsive to all of our feedback in order to create the perfect wedding day script and in such a timely manner. I would instantly choose Keri to perform our ceremony all over again.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Janet Bernecky · Married on 07/28/2019

Beautifully written ceremony was perfect for us!!!

Flower City Nuptials was a wonderful choice for our wedding! Keri met with us and was genuinely interested in our story. She was able to translate that story into a beautiful ceremony that truly represented us as a couple. She guided us through every step of the process and made great suggestions, which put us at ease during the ceremony. We are incredibly happy we chose her!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 07/27/2019

Keri is wonderful!!

Keri did such an amazing job writing the ceremony for my wedding this past weekend. She set up a time to talk with us and from that one meeting she completely captured what we wanted and us as a couple. I can not recommend her enough! She made a perfect ceremony that was so incredibly personalized to us. She is incredible at this! And just a sweet and kind person! I can’t tell you how many friends and family members complimented the ceremony. I will personally say I attended a ceremony she officiated and when my time came to get married I had no idea who did the ceremony that I remembered and loved so much. Well it turned out we found out it was her when we were meeting with her and going over weddings she’s already done!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful job!!!

Keri was an incredible officiant for our wedding. She talked with both of us in the months before our big day and got to know us through our story and what we each said about the other. Keri wrote a beautiful ceremony and sent us a few drafts with great suggestions to make sure it was exactly as we wanted it. She captured everything we wanted to say to each other about each other. She also offered great ideas for different readings that we really enjoyed picked from. Keri made sure that our ceremony was perfect and calmed our nerves at the rehearsal by running through it as many times as we needed. I highly recommend Keri from Flower City Nuptials to put together your love story. She is an amazing officiant and a wonderful person!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Heisinger · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Keri Klein was our officiant for our wedding this past weekend. The quality of service was amazing for the price! She was accommodating, responsive, answered our millions of questions, sent multiple ceremony drafts, and made the process fun and easy. She does a wonderful job making sure to personalize and have the ceremony just about you and your love story. I would highly recommend Keri as your officiant for your wedding!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Alexis · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful words & coordination!

Keri wrote a wonderful ceremony for us that matched our values and relationship! She included personal information from our initial interview and filled out the ceremony with beautiful words of her own and still left plenty of room for our personal vows to shine.

She was also invaluable in the rehearsal process and walked us and our party through what to do when, how to do hand offs, who does what, etc. And she was very helpful and comforting and offered to do anything she could to help us make it to the wedding! On the day of, we had no nerves because we knew she would make sure our ceremony ran smoothly.

We would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Drew Finton · Married on 06/15/2019

Great Experience: Professional and Personal

We highly recommend Keri and Flower City Nuptials for a wedding officiant! Keri was great to work with, helpful with all of the little details that we never even thought about, and was professional yet personal. She gave us a pretty great outline of how the ceremony typically goes, to which we added some details and changed a couple things. Neither of us had much in mind that we *needed* for the ceremony, but Keri helped us easily put one together that was exactly what we both were looking for. She also made the process of getting a wedding license very clear and our license was waiting for us when we got back from the honeymoon. We enthusiastically recommend Flower City Nuptials for anyone looking for an officiant who is easy to work with, fun, and will be reliable.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Carly · Married on 06/09/2019

Keri is awesome!

Our ceremony was wonderful & Keri did a great job! It had such a personal touch to it! Keri was also flexible with us when we had to post pone our wedding which was originally supposed to be in July of 2018 due to illness. Everyone kept coming up to me and telling me that the ceremony was one of the best they’ve ever been to it!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Flower City Nuptials's reply:

Carly - thank you so much for the wonderful review! I was honored to be a part of your day. Best wishes to you and Lucas!
  • Saleena

Saleena Dusch · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Wedding Ceremony Ever!!!

Keri was great with our wedding. We came to her with a few ideas and she totally made it sound like us. She rewrote everything to better match our personalities and took it from stuffy and traditional to sweet and meaningful. We both loved our ceremony and a copy of it will definitely be going in our wedding album! If I could give 100 stars I would!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Flower City Nuptials 8

Scott Cole · Married on 05/20/2019

Consider Flower City Nuptials

Keri, of Flower City Nuptials, was the perfect person to officiate at our intimate ceremony. She is so warm and friendly --- the connection between us was immediate. While I am sure Keri is excellent at traditional weddings, couples considering anything alternative should know that Keri is game. In our case this meant a hike into muddy woods and down to the stream where I had proposed to my wife. Keri balanced playfulness with seriousness, helping to eliminate any of the usual stress. She encouraged us to shape the celebration exactly as we would have it. The result was the beautiful moment we had hoped for.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Elaine · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect wedding

Keri did an amazing job with officiating our ceremony. She listened to what we wanted and didn't want, and the ceremony was beautifully worded. Guests keep mentioning how much they loved our unique vows.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Sandra Forsythe · Married on 05/04/2019

Loved our personalized ceremony :)

Keri was great! We knew the second we met with her we were going to book her! She made our ceremony personalized to us and we had so many compliments of how great of a job she did. I would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Flower City Nuptials 9

Joe Pitts · Married on 02/10/2019

Perfection

I wanted to surprise my parents by renewing their vows for their 40th anniversary. The only problem was, I didn’t know where to begin. I searched online, read reviews and ended up contacting Keri with Flower City Nuptials. Greatest decision I could’ve made! I spoke with Keri on the phone and told her what I was trying to do, but that I didn’t know how to do it. She walked me through everything and helped create a beautiful moment I’ll remember forever. Keri was very responsive with any questions I had leading up to the ceremony. She also showed up early the day of, knowing it was a surprise. As Keri spoke, her words came out so beautifully, we had no dry eyes at the ceremony. She was so understanding and professional, I HIGHLY recommend reaching out to Keri with Flower City Nuptials if you want that perfect day!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Bre

Bre Moore · Married on 01/06/2019

Keri was amazing!

Keri was our officiant for our wedding. We ended up moving our date up and planned everything last minute. Keri did an outstanding job putting together a beauitful ceramony and really made sure to include special moments of our relationship. She was easy to talk to and work with and made everything comfortable and a breeze. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing an officiant!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/20/2018

Keri is amazing!

I can't say enough positive things about Keri at Flower City Nuptials! When looking for someone to officiate our wedding my husband and I had a very bad experience that left us searching for someone who was caring, relaxed and very accepting of the fact that we wanted our ceremony to be unique and not overly religious (but the perfect amount for our families).

Keri went above and beyond with everything. She met with us in person (which was a bit hard because we're an out-of-state couple), and went over everything with us. Within a week she sent us a proof of the ceremony with different options for our hand-fasting ceremony, blessings, and wording. She read us like a book, throwing in an Apache Wedding blessing as a unique option and we loved it! Everything she suggested was perfect for the two of us, it was almost like she knew us for years.

I'm so happy we had Keri as our officiant! I couldn't have asked for a better, more caring and relaxed person to marry us.

Thank you for everything Keri!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

Definitely would recommend!

Keri is absolutely awesome to work with! As soon as we met with her, we knew we wanted her to officiate our wedding ceremony. She was extremely quick to respond to any questions we had and went back and forth with us a few times to make sure our ceremony was written perfectly for us! Her writing is beautiful! She came to our rehearsal, she took care of everything regarding mailing the required documents into the town and by the time we were back from our honeymoon, we had gotten our official certificate in the mail. Thank you Keri- we will never forget it!!!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • I

Isabella · Married on 09/02/2018

Keri was amazing! Wrote the ceremony just how we envisioned it to be. We were interfaith, so starting our own traditions was important to us. She was very calming, professional, and organized. Worked with us months in advance, came to the rehersal, and truly helped make it a special ceremony for us with personal touches.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Emily · Married on 08/17/2018

Keri was absolutely amazing. The ceremony she wrote for us was perfect. It shared all the right sentiments and was the perfect length as well. We also wrote our own vows and she was there to help us with those as well. I would recommend her in a heart beat to anyone looking for a perfect ceremony.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Katie · Married on 08/04/2018

Keri did an amazing job performing our nuptials. We felt totally confident in our choice the moment we met her. She was so easy to work with, she spent the time to go back and forth via email offering suggestions and making sure our vows were just right, and overall, she is just the kindest, most wonderful person we could have chosen to marry us. We appreciated the time she took to get to know us and to give us the ceremony we always wanted. So many of our guests complimented us on what a terrific job she did.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jeanne · Married on 07/14/2018

Keri was great to work with from beginning to end. We met with her to get to know each other better, and she wrote a beautiful ceremony for us. She was extremely helpful when planning the ceremony and responsive to any of our questions. She was also great during the rehearsal getting our large bridal party and families in order.

We received many compliments from our guests after the ceremony on how beautiful it was and how perfect it fit the personalities of my husband and I. We would definitely recommend Keri to any couple looking for an officiant for their wedding. Thank you Keri!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2018

Keri was absolutely amazing!! She was extremely responsive from the first contact we had with her. Meeting with her and telling her about how we met was amazing, and we can't believe how amazing the ceremony became from that little bit of information! Everyone at the wedding expressed how great they believed the ceremony went, and we agree!! Thank you so much Keri!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Flower City Nuptials 10
    Flower City Nuptials 11
    Flower City Nuptials 12

Bobbie · Married on 06/30/2018

Keri is the best! We lived an hour and a half away from her but she still made the effort to get to know us before our big day—including Skype and a coffee date when I was in her area. She made sure that the ceremony was perfect for us—that it really reflected us as a couple and didn’t sound like every other wedding you’ve been to. We had so many people approach us about how much they loved our ceremony—we even had people ask for contact information. It was perfect in every way and if I had to do it all again, I would choose Keri in a heartbeat. I can’t say enough good things about her.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2018

Keri was wonderful! She made our ceremony very personalized. We had many guests tell us that it was the best ceremony they had ever been too! I highly recommend Flower City Nuptials!

Sent on 06/18/2018

ToniLyn · Married on 06/09/2018

I dreaded putting our ceremony together because my husband comes from a religious background and I don't. Some of our views are different and we knew it would take a special person to blend them what makes us different and what we share. Wellllll...Keri is AMAZING! We met with her once early in our planning stages, and told her our story. During our meeting we clicked instantly, I felt so comfortable around her and could tell she was genuinely invested in making our day perfect. When I got the draft of our ceremony months later, it was written as if she knew us forever! It felt so personal, just what we were looking for. I knew we loved it, but I never imagined how much our guests would love it!! We have had so many compliments on our ceremony in the weeks following our day, most people said it was their favorite part of the wedding. I am so so so thankful that Keri made our day so special, and would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/21/2018