34 Heavens Above, Asheville, NC 28806 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flourish Flower Farm

Flourish Flower Farm is a wedding florist based in Asheville, North Carolina. They specialize in growing unique flowers that are harvested fresh just for your wedding arrangements. Their designs are naturally styled with classic, rustic, vintage and romantic elements. With Flourish Flower Farm, your ceremony and reception decor will be personalized to your heart’s desire.

Experience
The farm is owned and operated by Niki and William Irving. Niki designs seasonally-inspired arrangements while William handles everything behind the scenes.

Products Offered
Because this wedding florist primarily uses flowers from their own 28-acre farm, you can be sure that your arrangements are one of a kind. They offer consultations, venue visits, delivery, setup and cleanup. Choose from the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

Flourish Flower Farm 6
Flourish Flower Farm 7

Ashley Loper · Getting married on 04/05/2020

Beautiful Flowers

We worked with Flourish Flower Farms through Elope Outdoors. The bouquet, boutonniere, and flower comb were absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Flourish Flower Farm 8
  • Jeremy

Jeremy Konar · Married on 05/26/2019

Best you can get

Niki & Flourish serviced our welcome party and our wedding ceremony & reception in Asheville. My partner was drawn to her because of her tasteful & elegant arrangements, her use of seasonal and local flowers, and the fact that most if not all the flowers come from Niki's own farm. From the start we knew we were in the hands of a real professional and we never had any worries. Niki followed our vision and made lots of suggestions without losing sight of what we wanted. She worked seamlessly with our planner and our venues and time and time again we heard vendors tell us how much they love working with Niki. Niki also helped us find somebody great to do the covering for our chuppah (and by the way, the chuppah she provided for the ceremony was gorgeous). The passion and attention to detail and quality was evident in every part of Niki's arrangements and we got comments all night and in the following days about the flowers. We couldn't have been happier and would recommend Niki without reservations.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Grant · Married on 04/05/2019

Exceptional!

I used Flourish Flower Farm to provide flowers for my wedding, which was 2 hours away from Asheville where they are located, so they travel which was an added bonus which was GREAT :). I also love that they grow flowers on their farm to use for your events but are able to outsource for anything that they may not have.
    In the months leading up to our wedding, communicating with Nikki designing the theme, colors and overall goal desired for my wedding she was quick to respond and easy to work with!! Nikki made me feel comfortable in handing over the reigns to take my vision for wedding flowers execute what I was looking for.
    The day of my wedding she and her team showed up early and were willing to accommodate a few small changes that were needed from moving an outdoor ceremony indoors. They were friendly and professional. As apart of their service with delivering flowers, they also return at the end of the evening to clean up/ remove any arrangements/ arbor/ reception flowers necessary. Ultimately all of the flowers exceeded my expectations and vision I was looking for in wedding flowers. I will 100% use their services again in the future!! You should choose them for any of your event planning!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Award

Flourish Flower Farm FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings