204 Salisbury Road, Statesville, NC 28677 Map · Phone number

About Johnson Greenhouses

Johnson Greenhouses, located in Historic Downtown Statesville, has been family owned and operated since 1933. We specialize in fresh floral designs, but also offer wedding and party invitations, personalized stationery and a large selection of gifts in our store. We enjoy working with each couple to turn their vision into a reality for their wedding day.

Follow Johnson Greenhouses on

Johnson Greenhouses 3
  • Carlee

Carlee · Married on 09/07/2019

Our Wedding

Ron and his team were AMAZING! We absolutely loved the flowers and couldn’t have asked for anything more incredible! My bouquets was GORGEOUS and my bridesmaids bouquets came out even more beautiful than I could have imagined! I will ALWAYS recommend Johnson Greenhouses for flowers!

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Johnson Greenhouses 4
    Johnson Greenhouses 5
    Johnson Greenhouses 6

Johnson Greenhouse did an absolutely amazing job with my wedding! The flowers were perfect and I really enjoyed working with Ron and Cheryl Matthews. They were very flexible and always available to discuss the wedding and my vision. My fiance and I built a bunch of wooden flower boxes to use for centerpieces and we took them ahead of time to the greenhouse and they arranged the flowers there. Our wedding was outdoors on an old farm so they added a lot of personal touches - a floral swag arch where on an old barn where we did the ceremony, a big grapevine wreath on an old cabin, flower crowns for my flower girls, and the list goes on. They were able to repurpose the flowers from the rehearsal dinner and use them along the edge of the aisle at the ceremony and it looked beautiful! We used a lot of succulents and peonies and it was just gorgeous. And they were very conscious of the budget we'd laid out and did not go over it. I can't say enough great things about them!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Jamie · Married on 10/18/2015

Johnsons Greenhouse provided the most beautiful flowers for our wedding day! We only met with them once and showed a few pictures of what we wanted. They just took it and ran. We couldn't handle all the beauty they brought to our day! It was perfect!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Johnson Greenhouses FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Statesville Country Club
    Statesville Country Club Country Club Weddings

Johnson Greenhouse is hands down the BEST place for floral arrangements for ALL occasions! We enjoy working with Cheryl & Ron and their team on a daily basis! Their creativity is endless and they are always so accommodating! We highly recommend them!

• 204 Salisbury Road Statesville, 28677 See on map