4306 Sunbelt Drive, Frisco, TX 75001 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Flourish Floral Design

Wedding and Event Florist serving North Texas to create a beautiful and unique environment for your special day!

Follow Flourish Floral Design on

icon 51 714920
Bridesmaids
Natural Bridal Bouquet - Peach Juliet garden roses, anemones, ranunculus, larkspur
Mantle design

Flourish Floral Design 6
Flourish Floral Design 7

Emma · Married on 05/25/2019

Everything was perfect!

Macey was wonderful to work with! Always professional, prompt and very friendly. We went through several revisions as our guest list changed, and Macey was happy to update each time. She executed our vision perfectly and everything was absolutely beautiful! We would definitely recommend her again and again!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Flourish Floral Design 8
    Flourish Floral Design 9
    Flourish Floral Design 10

Melissa Ross · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly Recommend!!

I was so intimidated by the floral component of my wedding, because I didn’t (and still don’t) really know types of flowers or even what was needed for a wedding outside of the bouquets. After my first visit with Macey though I had complete confidence that I had no more reason to stress! Macey was very detail oriented (but also calming) from that very first meeting, walking me through everything that I could possibly want in my wedding. She was so flexible and was very open on what was truly necessary and how we could, in some occasions, get by with less flowers. She took my Pinterest board and my very vague visions and completely blew my expectations out of the water, capturing my “style” completely. All of the flowers were so lush and fresh and fit the venue so perfectly. When compared with other florists in the area, her prices were very reasonable, especially when you take into consideration the high quality of her work. She was so incredibly easy to work with, very responsive to emails, and was more than willing to meet in person on several occasions. Macey was very prompt on the wedding day, setting everything up with more than enough time to spare. Flowers have never really been my thing, but they ended up being one of my favorite details from the wedding, because they were so absolutely stunning. Macey was seriously such a joy to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 01/12/2019

Exactly what you want in a florist!

Macey is amazing!!!
    She is so creative and was able to take my ideas and inspiration and run with it! Through 9 iterations of designs over 4 months, she stayed patient and so responsive! I absolutely loved meeting her and I knew she'd be the perfect fit for our dream day! She was accommodating to our venue, timeline, and budget-what more could you ask for!
    Each floral item on the wedding day looked exactly like she had described and mocked up, they photographed perfectly and stayed looking beautiful long after the wedding day ended. You won't be disappointed in choosing Flourish!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Flourish Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.50
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings

• The Grove
    The Grove Barn & Farm Weddings

We love Macey! She is so gifted at what she does! She puts her heart into each wedding resulting in gorgeous design and florals. Every detail is important and she handles each one with care. Any time Macey is the florist for one of our brides, we get excited! We know we can count on her for a beautiful wedding! She was the florist for a family member of ours and exceeded our expectations. We adore her! We highly recommend her!

• Grand Slam Glam
    Grand Slam Glam Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had to honor of working with Macey at Flourish Floral Design for a styled wedding shoot. She is truly talented at what she does and has an incredible ability to capture your vision and bring it to life with her floral designs. I was so impressed with how she was able to take the ideas that the 4 vendors had and knit them together to create the perfect arrangements. Not only is Macey incredibly talented, but she is also an absolute joy to work with. I would happily recommend her to any bride!

• Frisco, 75035 See on map