Flourish Floral Design Reviews

Flourish Floral Design 6
Flourish Floral Design 7
  • Julianne

Julianne · Married on 11/17/2018

AMAZING- Hard to put into words

Wow...WOW! Macey is seriously so talented. I spoke with her about my dream florals, sent her a couple inspiration pictures, and she made all my dreams come to life. She provided detailed pricing, and was always available to answer my questions via phone/email. Not to mention, she is a total sweetheart and such a delight to be around. The pictures do it justice...she is a miracle worker and beyond talented. I knew that I could trust her 100% to set things up on my wedding day without any direction, and she did an amazing job. There isn't a thing I would change. I got so many compliments on our wedding florals and greenery from our guests. Her flowers are so beautiful they don't even look real!

Brianna · Married on 09/29/2018

Macey was awesome! Our venue handled the centerpieces so we worked with Flourish on bouquets, boutonnieres, and other small floral decor we wanted for our wedding day. Macey kept our budget in mind and had many suggestions on flowers we could use to stay within it. When you receive her proposal it includes a small photo of each flower being used in each unit, which is super helpful when working with your coordinator. We simply printed off an extra sheet for ours to keep and she was ecstatic! Macey is a breeze to work with and she's quick to reply to all forms of communication. Extra bonus, she was close to our home so it was simple to meet with her during the week.

Brianna · Married on 08/05/2018

Couldn’t have been happier! I contacted Cynthia extremely last minute and I had no ideas for flowers or what I wanted them to look like. She had nothing to work with, but the colors of my wedding. She created beautiful pieces! Definitely recommend.

Maddie · Married on 03/17/2018

Macey did such an amazing job with all of the flowers for our wedding. The flowers were beautiful, and we got so many compliments on them during and after the wedding! Macey was so accommodating throughout the planning process. She was also extremely responsive when I had a question or needed to make a change. She took my vision and brought it to life, and I can't recommend her enough!

Flourish Floral Design 8

Katie · Married on 12/16/2017

Macey is AMAZING. So flexible, accommodating, sweet, and willing to put your vision into reality. I had a large wedding and wedding party, and she handled it all like a champ- even a fairly big reception order change a few days before the wedding. I had a Christmas wedding so we brought in a lot of reds, greens, and whites but WOW was it beautiful. Everyone still tells me how gorgeous and simply elegant everything looks. Macey is so humble and kind and there to serve you. Willing to meet in person as much as you need beforehand.

Also, she got my bridal portrait bouquet to me in the middle of a crazy 3-event weekend for herself. She’s a rockstar. Everything from the bouquets and flower crown to cake decor and champagne glasses greenery— the detail and beauty was amazing.

Would recommend her to anyone!!

Flourish Floral Design 9
    Flourish Floral Design 10
    Flourish Floral Design 11

Paige · Married on 11/25/2017

Macey is not only an artist but a real saint. I changed my mind on what I envisioned for my wedding flowers multiple times and Macey was there to accommodate me every step of the way! The arrangements were beyond gorgeous and her team who helped deliver and set up was awesome! Thank you, Flourish Floral Design for helping to make our Wedding Day perfect!!

Jordan · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't put into words how amazing all of our flowers turned out for our wedding. When Macey first brought in my bouquet I wanted to cry over how perfect it was. She nailed every single element and completely understood my vision and brought it to life. I received so many compliments on what she did from the arbor in our ceremony to our centerpieces to the flowers on the seating chart display. Everything was so unbelievably perfect. It was my absolute favorite part of the night walking through and looking at everything she had done.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Flourish Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Jordan!! You are so kind! It was a pleasure working with you on your weddding flowers and I am thrilled you loved everything!! Can't wait to see photos from your day!!

Leah · Married on 06/02/2017

Macey is amazing! We went back and forth SO much because I would add or change things and she was so patient and never complained about it. Not only is she professional but she's so good at what she does! I really hadn't seen my colors of a pale pink and yellow together anywhere but I took a chance and Macey knocked it out of the park making it look so fresh and absolutely beautiful. Macey also truly cares about her brides! I was planning on having an outdoor ceremony but due to rain it had to be moved indoor. She saw the rain forecast and brought an arch she had purchased just in case it did rain. Thankfully she did, and she created the most beautiful arch to get married under. It helped me get over the fact that my wedding wasn't going to be outside. I cannot recommend Macey enough!!!

Ally · Married on 03/04/2017

Macy is the best! Her expertise is on point and she is up to date with the most beautiful trends in floral design! She is the sweetest and we recommend her to everyone!

Shannon · Married on 09/08/2016

Flourish Floral Design is amazing! Macy is so sweet and she made everything that I was envisioning come to life! My centerpieces and bouquet was exactly what i wanted and more! :) When you book with them expect to have the wedding you dreamed of come to life! :)

Lacy · Married on 07/01/2016

Macey is so sweet and does amazing work. I found out about her through my fiancé's brother's wedding where she did the floral, and it was all so beautiful that we decided to book with her as well! She does a wide range of styles and will be able to match whatever wedding theme you are going for at a great price. We are so excited to have her booked for our wedding!

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

We just used Macey for our June 11th wedding and she gave us the most beautiful flowers that I have ever seen! She was so professional and kind and was up for all of the craziness that we threw her way from the 5 ft. diameter peony wreath to our 28 ft. floral table runner, everything was flawless and we are still getting comments on our flowers. She is relatively new to the space, but don't let this stop you from putting 100% trust in her, she is going to be HUGE and you would be lucky to have her as your florist!

Melanie · Married on 06/11/2016

Our goal in finding a florist for my daughter's wedding was to find an up and comer...someone that wasn't huge yet, but who would be one day...someone who would work hard for us...someone who would be willing to go the extra mile...someone who would treat us like dear friends and not just clients...we found every bit of that and MORE in Flourish!!! We first met Macey over a glass of wine and liked her immediately!!!! We shared our vision with Macey and she totally nailed it!!! My daughter planned her wedding around peony season, and Macey provided us with the most BEAUTIFUL array of coral charm and pink peonies we had ever seen! She never blinked an eye when we asked her to make a five foot wreath made of peonies for the chapel...it was stunning! We watched in awe as Macey lovingly hand placed each beautiful flower on that wreath. The garland of peonies, hydrangea and roses she made for our head table was lush and overflowing with blooms! The bouquets for my daughter and bridesmaids were full and gorgeous! Everyone is STILL talking about the floral from our wedding! Macey absolutely outdid herself and far exceeded our wildest expectations!!! She is so sweet and kind too and always got back with us in a timely manner. I can not recommend Flourish highly enough...one of our very favorite vendors and now friends! Thank you for everything sweet Macey!

Andrea · Married on 05/20/2016

Macey was terrific! We only utilized her for flowers for the ceremony - bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages - but they were beautiful! She did an amazing job! We found her due to a suggestion from our cake vendor, RedRaspberry Cakes. She was so sweet to talk with and everything was handled so well!

Lindsay · Married on 05/13/2016

If I could Flourish Floral Design more than 5 stars, I would! Picking the flowers (which I know nothing about!) and creating a vision was the most difficult part of the wedding planning for me. Macey was so patient with me, answering all my questions promptly, meeting with me when I needed to and changing things weekly to try and create the look I wanted. Even when we set things in stone, I still didn’t know what to expect, but when I walked into the bridal room and saw our bouquets, my breath was taken away! I can’t say enough good things about Macey, her flowers were some of my only decorations (at a DIY venue!) and they brought the ceremony and reception to life. She was AMAZING!

Sara · Married on 04/22/2016

Macey is just the sweetest and her work is absolutely beautiful! She made everything so easy, and all the floral in our wedding photos look elegant, timeless and not overdone which is exactly what I wanted. She has something for every bride's budget, is flexible, professional and quick with correspondence. I would highly recommend to any brides out there looking for THE PERFECT kind of vendor! Thanks again Macey!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Flourish Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Sara!!! You were such a joy to work with! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see photos! You looked gorgeous!

Macey is so sweet and did an amazing job on our flowers. The flowers were so important to me and what Macey was able to do with our budget was breathtaking and beyond my wildest dreams. We got endless compliments on the flowers at our wedding, and Macey was so great to work with. If you want amazing flowers for a reasonable price, and someone who doesn't mind you being super picky, go with Macey at Flourish Floral Design. I promise you won't regret it!

Megan · Married on 09/06/2015

I got married on Sept 5, 2015 and as soon as I met with Macey, I knew I would get exactly what I wanted at an affordable price without sacrificing quality. I highly recommend her. She answered all my emails and texts within 24-48 hours. Any small thing I wanted to add or change was no problem for her. I loved her value and service! I met with her and it was like meeting a new friend, she knew exactly which kind of flowers would be best to use to achieve my color scheme and price range. I had absolutely beautiful bouquets, altar pieces, flower girl head-wreaths, bridesmaids, boutineers.. she did it all! She also worked with my cake vendor to be sure the flowers would arrange beautifully and helped them with anything they needed from her. If you want a big look for a great price, call Macey! FABULOUS!

• Ellie

Ellie · Married on 07/05/2015

LOVED Macey!
    She's just wonderful. We only had the chance to meet up once before the event, but she was so gracious and accommodating via email with any changes I wanted to make. Her taste is impeccable, and she transformed our barn into exactly what I wanted. She's affordable too, so she is a great selection all around!

Bridget · Married on 09/13/2014

Macey is a DREAM. I had a very loose idea of what I wanted for flowers at my wedding, and some ideas of a color palette. Macey took my ideas and came up with a floral arrangement that shattered any expectations I had. the flowers were absolutely stunning, the installation for behind the ceremony was stellar. There were flowers and greenery everywhere. Having her truly put the beautiful finishing touches to our day - I distinctly remember walking out to the ceremony space and being speechless at the breathtaking installation.

Not only is she talented, but Macey is easy to work with, kind, and responsive to emails. I cannot recommend her highly enough, and am so glad I got to have her for my wedding! Thank you Macey!

Flourish Floral Design 12
    Flourish Floral Design 13
    Flourish Floral Design 14
    Flourish Floral Design 15
    Flourish Floral Design 16
    Flourish Floral Design 17
    Flourish Floral Design 18

Emily · Married on 08/02/2014

Flourish Floral Design is a must if you have a wedding coming up!!!!!! I had a large wedding with approx. 300 guests . I explained to Macey how many centerpieces I needed, and what colors I liked. I showed her a few pictures and I told her to run with it!!! I was completely blown away with the outcome!!!! She created my vision and much more! I was blown away! They went above and beyond to make our flowers beautiful! Her centerpieces made our wedding decoration. Macey is sweet, personable, easy going and calm. Every quality you would want in someone who is involved in your wedding plans. Please order your wedding flowers through Flourish Floral Design!! You will be pleased!

Macey was so wonderful to work with. She answered all of my questions was always willing to meet with me to go over my quote. She took my vision and made it even better than i could have imagined. I would highly recommend her !

Kristina · Married on 04/08/2017

Macey Price at Flourish Floral Design did an awesome job on the flowers for my wedding in April 2017. She really listened to my comments and came up with lovely arrangements, bouquets, and other pieces. They went perfectly with the planned colors / decor. Below is a picture of my bridal bouquet.

Flourish Floral Design 19

brittany · Married on 06/03/2016

3.6
      3.0
      3.5
      3.0

Macy was great. We had numerous woman involved with the flowers and for each side of the wedding party. Everything went smoothly and the flowers were beautiful. Macy is the sweetest, and I loved my bouquet.