4957 Lakemont Blvd. SE C4-399, Bellevue, WA 98006 Map · Phone number

About Florarama Modern Design

Florarama Modern Design is a Seattle floral studio offering fresh ideas for fine flowers.

Stylish contemporary containers, and an eye for the unusual, always inform our design choices.
We take time get to know our clients' tastes and style, to create floral pieces that are exciting to receive.

ss38
ss38
florarama modern design tile
slideshow9

26 Reviews for Florarama Modern Design

Nichole was our florist for our wedding at the Chihuly Glass and Garden in October 2015.

In our minds, she was absolutely amazing. She had a great eye for design and we could not be happier with how the venue looked. She helped make the glass house where our ceremony and reception was held that much more beautiful. She is easy to work with, loves what she does (it shows in her attention to detail and giving us good ideas about our own wedding). She replies promptly to emails and questions throughout the process so you will never feel like she has disappeared at any point.

Most importantly, on the day of, Nichole was just on. She arrived before us at the venue, ready to go. Shortly after the venue allowed her to start setting up, next thing we knew, everything was set up and things looked beautiful. Our ceremony had an alternating pattern of bouquet and candle trios along the aisle, and everything just looked great.

We can without doubt say that working with Nichole was one of the smoothest parts of the wedding planning and process. We highly recommended her to anyone.

From a price point of view, Nichole's quote was super reasonable (we actually came in under budget for flowers). So from all angles, Nichole and Florarama is just awesome.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Dawn · Married on 05/02/2015

My flowers turned out exactly like the picture I showed Nichole. She helped me get the best value for my budget by determining where to spend and where to economize, but you would never know it from how the flowers turned out. They were gorgeous!! Nichole was also great to work with, unbelievably flexible and totally caught my vision for my wedding!! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Erin · Married on 10/19/2013

Nichole is a pleasure to work with and listened to every detail that we asked for. She gave great suggestions for arranging our flowers and decorations and we are so pleased with how they turned out! It was a great value and I highly recommend her services. She clearly loves what she does and it shows in her work.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Florarama Modern Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Sharlane Chase Photography
    Sharlane Chase Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love Florarama Designs. Lea is a true artist and lucky for us, she has chosen flowers as her medium! Her arrangements are works of art each and every time, and I am always excited when I hear that a Bride has chosen Florarama as her florist.

• 4957 Lakemont Blvd. SE C4-399 Bellevue, 98006 See on map