1929 W South Blvd., Troy, MI 48098 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,000

About Floranza Designs

Floranza Designs--located in Troy, Michigan and serving clients in the Detroit and Flint regions--is a wedding florist that provides clients with high-quality floral arrangements and decorations. Many of the company’s previous clients have boasted about the exceptional quality of the flowers, bouquets, wall decorations, and more that help liven up and bring beauty to an event. Additionally, the company is known for their timely communication in helping clients prepare for events; any time you have questions or concerns about arrangements, decorations, or otherwise, you'll receive prompt, helpful responses. Floranza Designs will provide color, beauty, and style to your event with their unique arrangements, and they’ll do so with an outstanding level of professionalism and quality.

Floranza Designs provides a wealth of services and amenities to wedding couples, including delivery, setup, cleanup, consultations, and event design services. The company’s floral designs can best be described as either classic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, or tropical. The following types of arrangements are available for order:

• Aisle decor

Floranza Designs 2
Floranza Designs 3

John · Married on 08/11/2018

Fantastic quality and service

We used Floranza Designs for our wedding in August 2018 and were extremely pleased with the results. The quality of the flowers - for bouquets, tables, wall decorations etc - was outstanding. Many of the designs were ideas that we had and she helped make them into reality, and then on others she came up with her own unique designs which really added to the day. As we do not live in Michigan, we were communicating remotely by phone and email and Floranza were very helpful and prompt in answering any questions and dealing with planning issues in general. We received many complements from guests on the flower choices, colors, and arrangements. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Floranza Designs 4
    Floranza Designs 5
    Floranza Designs 6

Floranza Designs's reply:

John,
    Thank you so much for your great review, I’m glad that in spite of the distance, we were able to have in place every detail.
    I really appreciate for your trust, and it makes me very happy to know that you both were pleased with the results!!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2018

Fantastic touches

It was absolutely wonderful working with Esperanza. She has an eye for colors and decorations and worked with us every step of the way to make sure our vision was achieved. She's dedicated, timely and put my mind at ease. My wedding turned out more beautiful than I had dreamed.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Tammy · Married on 08/14/2015

3.4
      3.0
      3.5

I found Floranza Designs on Thumbtack. I wanted pretty simple designs, mostly sunflowers. The flowers were beautiful, exactly as I asked for. I ordered centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and petals.

However, they were delivered over an hour and a half late. As I was taking pictures before the ceremony in a different location that meant I got very few pictures with my bouquets and boutonnieres. Also, I didn't get to pass out the boutonnieres and corsages to the parents and grandparents like I wanted to as I wanted to thank them while we did it. Everything was handed out in a rush three minutes before the ceremony.

This was definitely a disappointment to me and I do think communication could have been better. I got a text 15 minutes before the flowers were due asking if they could be 45 minutes late and when I asked for the bouquets and boutonnieres to be delivered as early as possible so we could get pictures with them, I received no response and the flowers were then an hour and forty minutes late. It was definitely stressful.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Floranza Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 101.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 1929 W South Blvd. Troy, MI, 48098 See on map