Santa Rosa, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 Map · Phone number

About Floral Luxe & Co.

Floral Luxe & Co. is a professional florist service located in Santa Rosa, California. This experienced design team is focused on the creation of a personalized experience, curating floral pieces that reflect the tone of your wedding. Floral Luxe & Co strives to bring your fantasies to life, focusing on the finer details to create truly stunning arrangements for your big day.

This Santa Rosa-based service is not limited to a specific floral design style, creating romantic, glamorous, vintage, and classic arrangements. Floral Luxe & Co. understands the importance of convenient service, allowing clients to avail of delivery, setup, and cleanup, ensuring their complete satisfaction. There is a plethora of floral arrangements available for occasions including aisle and altar decor, boutonnieres, centerpieces, flower baskets, and chuppah decor.

Follow Floral Luxe & Co. on

Bridal bouquet
Bridal bouquet
hb 51 1050097 v1
Bride and groom

5 Reviews for Floral Luxe & Co.

Stephanie Sanders · Married on 11/14/2019

Above & beyond

ABOVE AND BEYOND.... that is the service you get when you select Floral Luxe & Co.!!!
    I did a destination wedding in Sonoma/Napa. Ceremony was at Gloria Ferrer Wine Caves and the reception was on the Napa Valley Wine Train.
    Christina made all my dreams and visions come to life and then some!!! It is extremely stressful planning a wedding across country- we live in Ohio, but not only did I gain a florist, Christina stepped up and assisted with all the wedding details, just as a coordinator.
    I can not say enough good things about Christina!! She is the most wonderful work to with, extremely accommodating, patient, informative and flexible!!! I would chose Floral Luxe again in a heartbeat, FOR ANY OCCASION!!!
    2 weeks later, I am still receiving compliments for Christina's kindness and her flowers!! Her floral arrangements were absolutely gorgeous- absolutely perfect in every way!! I can't wait to see how our pictures turned out!!!
    Unbelievably, hands down, THE BEST DECISION I made was Floral Luxe. You will not be disappointed- I promise, FLORAL LUXE IS AMAZING!!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Floral Luxe & Co.'s reply:

Hello Stephanie,
    It was my absolute pleasure to assist you during your decor planning process. Flowers and Decor go hand in hand and I was grateful to do both. I can’t wait to see your wedding pictures!! Your wedding was so romantic!!

Thank you for your kind words. I am a Destination Wedding Specialist. Which is just a fancy was of saying I will always go above and beyond for my brides who travel into beautiful Wine Country for their wedding!
    Congratulations again!! You always have a friend in Wine Country!

Xoxo,
    Christina

Lizzy Sewell · Married on 10/05/2019

Married on 10/05/2019

I am so happy that we found floralluxe for our wedding in October! Working with Christina was an absolute pleasure and she made the experience super easy. Not only were the flowers stunning but Christina has an awesome personality and we feel so fortunate to have worked with such a great person! Thank you for being part of making our day so magical!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Floral Luxe & Co.'s reply:

Hello Lizzy,
    Your wedding was magic! I was honored to be a part of your wedding day and so grateful thy your family has booked me as their wedding florist as well. A referral is the highest honor. Thank you!

I can’t wait to see your gorgeous pictures!
    Xoxo,
    Christina

Marivel Alavez · Married on 02/08/2019

Intimate Touches

Floral Luxe & Co, went above and beyond to make all my pinterest dreams come true. Keep in mind, I was one of those brides that would change their mind a lot. Christina was very patient with me, helped me put all my ideas into perspective, as well as use process of elimination until we chose what I wanted exactly. I was able to send her photos, texts late night when I couldn't sleep and tell her all about my Inspo's and she would réspond rapidly and help me narrow down my choices. I truly wanted a non expensive flower wall, she made it happen!

The day of our wedding the florals were all so bright, fresh and beautiful. Everything was exactly how I wanted it and so much more. My venue had to be flipped after my ceremony and she stayed and made it happen. She was there on time and was responsible.

This is so easy for Christina, because you can tell she loves what she does. She puts her heart, soul and talent into her work and you can definitely see it! Her husband was there to help and they were such a great team.

Do not hesitate to book with her! She makes it happen, works with your budget and always is open to changes if needed.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Floral Luxe & Co. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 350.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 30.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 150.00
    $ 325.00
    $ 4500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Santa Rosa Santa Rosa, CA, 95401 See on map
    707-322-5438 (Phone number)
    Location of (Floral Luxe & Co.)