7914 Southern Maryland Boulevard, Owings, MD 20736 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Floral Expressions

We are a full service florist located in Owings, MD, Calvert County. We provide beautiful designs and affordable prices to all of Calvert County and surrounding areas, We service venues such as Running Hare Vineyard in Prince Frederick, Chesapeake Beach Resort in Chesapeake Beach, Fridays Creek Vineyard in Owings, Herrington Harbour, and many other smaller venues and Fire Departments . We pride ourselves on our ability to understand and work with our Brides to make your day truly special

Proudly serving Calvert for 25 years . Voted as Calvert's best florist and Best Florist on the Bay

Always FREE consultations

Floral Expressions 7
  • Marcia

Marcia · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous Flowers

I am very happy that we used floral expressions for our wedding. The flowers were beautiful, unique and looked fantastic in our photos. The shop owners were very responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Floral Expressions 8
    Floral Expressions 9

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Oh Connie and Aut! Firstly, they are an amazing team that really delivered high quality flowers for the day of our wedding. The flowers for our centerpieces, appetizer table, and bouquets/boutonnieres were PHENOMENAL. I had many guests complimenting the cluster at our Running Hare Pergola and how beautiful they all smelled at their tables and outside eating areas.

Leading up to the day, Connie and Aut were so accommodating to me while I was planning my big day. I met with them well in advance to plan out my vision and I did not need to spend a lot of time with them because they hit the nail on the HEAD! I literally showed them a Pinterest of my bouquet, and they consulted with their professional opinion based on season and they made my pieces BETTER than what I pinned on my board.

Any time I emailed or called the business, they always took time to make me feel special and alott the time just for me. Also, it's a perk to see the lovely birds at their business as well....it gives the place even more character than what they've already built!

I will certainly be using them again for all occasions for floral arrangements....but I HIGHLY recommend you use them for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Floral Expressions 14
    Floral Expressions 15
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/10/2018

Connie and Aut were amazing to work with for our big day! Aut was extremely helpful in my consult by bringing me out arrangements of flowers and possibilities of bouquets on the wedding day which made picturing everything so much easier! Connie was extremely responsive in all of my questions, and worked with us to help rearrange floral arrangements with no issue when I had a bridesmaid drop out last minute. The process was extremely smooth and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Floral Expressions FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 51.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• 7914 Southern Maryland Boulevard Owings, 20736 See on map