Auburn, GA 30011 Map · Phone number

About Floral Designs by Sarah

We provide beautiful bouquets and arrangements for weddings, receptions, and corporate events. We happily serve the Northeast Georgia area.

Follow Floral Designs by Sarah on

135948221531054967387078886536984824795n1
hotpinksmallrosebouquet

14 Reviews for Floral Designs by Sarah

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2013

Sarah is absolutely AMAZING.

I used Sarah on the recommendation of one of my friends who had used Sarah for her own wedding. I was immediately impressed with her at our first meeting as she talked about idea after idea after idea she had for my venue (which was a pretty blank canvas that I could do anything with!). She's super creative and really has an eye for making all of her arrangements beautiful. She's also incredibly easy to work with. She worked within my budget yet still helped me achieve the look I was going for. She showed me a sample of everything she wanted to use and had no problem making changes or adjustments when requested. We met in person twice, but did everything else over phone or email and I always got the same great service from her.

I loved everything about my wedding flowers. She draped fabric on the arbor at our ceremony site and made beautiful arrangements for each side of the arbor. She made small arrangements for the aisle. She did all of my wedding party flowers as well as all the centerpieces for the reception. Everything looked fantastic. I'm only sad that they won't last forever!

Sent on 09/25/2013

She has to be the most sweetest person I have ever met. Sarah did an amazing job on my wedding flowers. My mom found out about her within a couple months to my wedding date. I went to meet with her for the first time after talking on the phone a few times about my thoughts and ideas, and what she had come up with was just as I thought of and more. I had an idea of what I wanted and she put it into a beautiful creation for my wedding day. She even focused on the smaller details. I gave her a butterfly broach my grandmother left me when she passed away, I asked Sarah to take care of and place it on the cake I had coming for the wedding. Sarah put the broach on the cake, and beautiful orchids on the cake as well. The centerpieces were great. She also has things you can use of hers that are very unique, making any wedding special. I have recommended her to my friends who are getting married for she did a great job, everyone still talks about the flowers from the wedding. My bouquets were gorgeous! The bridesmaids’ ones were so nicely done too, took many pictures of them! Thanks again for your hard work, detailed eye, and care into everything you did for my special day! ~Amanda J.

Sent on 01/28/2013
  • I

Irene · Married on 12/10/2011

Sarah was an absolutely gem to work with. She was very responsive and quickly understood what we were looking for both in price and arrangements. She took our ideas and made them even better. The flowers were exquisite and everyone commented on how unique and beautiful they were. She incorporated lighting and crystals which was exactly what my daughter wanted. She also handled the flowers on the cake which were arranged stunningly. The flowers were extremely fresh and certainly helped to create the mood we wanted. I would reccomend Sarah to anyone who is looking for a floral designer. She was flexible and also worked within our budget. I can happily say that we had complete trust in Sarah and were not disappointed but were absolutely delighted with Sarah and her designs.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Floral Designs by Sarah FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Off Broad Rentals & Design, LLC.
    Off Broad Rentals & Design, LLC. Wedding Rentals

Sarah is a joy to work with. So easy going and professional, you will enjoy working with her! We've worked several events together and I'm always impressed with the quality of her work.

• Amazing Sounds & Entertainment
    Amazing Sounds & Entertainment Wedding DJs

Sarah does a wonderful job! Her flowers are fresh and vibrant and she is a true professional! You can't go wrong with Sarah!

• Auburn, 30011 See on map