FlipSide DJs (John Wiggins)

315 Newbury Dr., Monroeville, PA 15146 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Music & Memories DJ Services
  • Blackwell Soundz & Entertainment LLC
  • Dj Gordon Slagle Disc Jockey service
  • Mastaflex Entertainment

27 Reviews for FlipSide DJs (John Wiggins)

• Kelly

Kelly W. · Married on 08/01/2019

John was awesome!

We had a relatively small, intimate wedding of 70 people. John kept the party going all night with a variety of music that our guests loved! The dance floor was full all night! Thank you for making our day so incredible!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Annika · Married on 11/10/2018

THEBOMB.COM! This guy knows how to keep the party going!

DJ John Wiggins was exceptional from the first call I made to request pricing/info from him. He is fair and honest and talks you through how he will run your wedding/event. DJ John was dressed nicely, his set up was great and he was so personable! I knew that I would not have one concern with the flow of my wedding or the music with using him- and boy was I right! He made a point of getting to know the style of the groom and I and honored how we wanted the wedding to roll. Outside of our 4-5 special songs and three no play list songs, we wanted DJ John to use his many years of experience to make our night perfect. There was not a time where he didn't have music playing and it was all appropriate for the moment of the wedding (cocktail hour, toasts, cake cut, ect). He got into the night and got involved with the guest and it was a blast! The first folks on the dance floor were the older guests which I couldn't have been happier to see. EVERYONE was on the dance floor, to include our Reverend and 86 year old grandma, and we all had an incredible time. People are still calling my parents telling them what a nice job the DJ did.
    If you are on the fence about a DJ in Pittsburgh- go with DJ John Wiggins. He will not disappoint and you won't have any concerns about the DJ at your wedding.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Tim · Married on 09/29/2018

I could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. I don't think I have ever experienced a wedding with such a fun and awesome dance floor! Everything from the setup, equipment, and commentating was spot on! Would highly recommend Flipside DJ's to anyone who needs a DJ for their event!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Award

• 315 Newbury Dr. Monroeville, 15146 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (FlipSide DJs (John Wiggins))