Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 Map · Phone number

About Fleurs de Vedra

Fleurs de Vedra is a wedding florist based out of Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida that provides unique and artistic floral and event design. The company's name is in French as a sentimental reference to the florist’s, Kristina, French Canadian mother. She is passionate about the color and texture of floral arrangements and received the accreditation of AIFD (American Institute of Floral Designers).

Experience
Kristina’s love of flowers started in 1993, when she was a young bride sifting through wedding magazines. She quickly learned about budgets and availability of seasonal flowers through her floral designer, who exceeded her expectations. She later started a millinery business in Halifax, Nova Scotia, where she used handmade and antique silk flowers. Kristina also has experience making many floral arrangements on hats for the Lieutenant Governor’s Annual Garden Party, theatre and film productions, and more.

Fleurs de Vedra designs a variety of arrangements, including centerpieces, bouquets, flower baskets, flower crowns, altar decorations, and more. Kristina strives to be the best designer she can be by constantly educating herself on the newest techniques, floral supplies, and flowers in the market. Floral services include the following:

• Cleanup

image

11 Reviews for Fleurs de Vedra

Payton Arnold · Married on 12/06/2019

Absolutely magical stunning work

I cannot say enough about Fleurs de Vedra’s exquisite work. I took one look at Kristina’s Instagram page and knew that her style was exactly what I was looking for in a florist for my wedding day. I wanted something that looked ethereal but eclectic, funky but beautiful, haunted but romantic, fairytale-esque, but classy. Something that was a mix between Alice in Wonderland and Tim Burton. Boy did Kristina deliver. My wedding planner, Francesca Cooper met with her on my behalf as my wedding destination was about 5 hours from my home. Francesca explained my vision, and when I received my proposal and mood board from Kristina I was absolutely blown away. She had ideas and suggestions that were perfectly aligned with my wildest dreams, but that I had no clue how to describe or ask for. She came up with the idea of a moody and dramatic floating piece above our sweetheart table, candle anointed crystal orbs hanging for our manzanita trees on each table, and even a gorgeous arrangement within a rabbit vase for our bar aesthetic which was very in tune with our theme. Kristina is highly detail oriented and organized. The day of the wedding when I received my bouquet I was practically in tears because of little touches that she had added. It was a thousand times better than my inspiration picture. My flowers came adorned with hidden butterflies and dragonflies, along with glitter dusted pomegranate fruits that would make anyone swoon. She custom made our arch from the ground up and I was sad I couldn’t take it home and put it at my front door to look at forever! Kristina MADE our wedding what it was. We got married in December of 2019 and continue to get compliments of how it was the most beautiful wedding my guests had ever attended. Although it’s a memory now, I am so thankful I have pictures and videos to look back on of the INCREDIBLE florals from our big day. Kristina, THANK YOU for giving me and my husband this gift. You brought my vision 1,000% to life and I couldn’t be happier with the magic that you brought to our ceremony and reception. Thank you for sharing your art and talent with this world, it is truly a gift.

Sent on 04/27/2020

Cassaundra Franks · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful work!

Kristina and her team far exceeded our expectations! She made our Wedding so beautiful with her amazing flower visions and talent.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Sarah · Married on 02/25/2017

Words cannot describe what an outstanding job Kristina did for my wedding! She is very detailed and takes your vision and goes above and beyond in her work whether you use her for just your floral arrangements or use the flower wall and any other of her beautiful decor as I did you will not go wrong in choosing Fleurs de Vedra. All of the wedding guests raved about the beautiful flower wall and I could not have been more pleased with my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, table arrangements and decor around the church and reception. Kristina really gets to know her brides which I feel helps when designing the arrangements. She did an outstanding job managing all of the different locations that decor and arrangements needed to be at as well as working with my church, reception venue, photographer and caterer. Fleurs de Vedra is top notch and I would recommend to any bride looking for someone to make their wedding day dreams a reality!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Award

Fleurs de Vedra FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85.00
    $ 225.00
    $ 3700
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Picture Time Photo Booths Photo Booths

Fleurs de Vedra does beautiful custom floral designs !

• Choux Cake Studio
    Choux Cake Studio Wedding Cakes

Beautiful flowers and a lovely person to work with! :)

• Goddess Wedding Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Yes, I recommend this Florist~she is very artistic and easy to work with !

• Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, 32082 See on map
    Location of (Fleurs de Vedra)