Reedley and surrounding areas, Reedley, CA 93654 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43

About Fleurie

I am a floral designer and avid gardener with 30+ years of experience. I love to let the flowers do the talking, taking into consideration the natural shapes and unique qualities of each type of flower. My love of nature shows through in the thoughtfully crafted floral designs I create using many flowers that I grow, and flowers carefully sourced from my network of suppliers.

My ideal client is one that appreciates the art in floral design, and will let the style and recommendations of the artist shine through, combined with the personal style of the client

Flowers are part of my every day life, and I’d like to make them part of your life too!

Fleurie is available to hire for your wedding, reception, bridal shower, baby shower, events small and large, corporate designs, and memorial tributes.

img4570
dsc1319

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for Fleurie

Toni · Married on 09/02/2017

Laurie was absolutely amazing! Her work was nothing but perfect! She made all my wedding dreams come true! Nothing but greenery was what I wanted and that’s exactly what I got! I would highly recommend Fleurie Flowers!! Outstanding service!!

Bailey · Married on 10/14/2016

I had so many expectations looking for a florist and Laurie did not disappoint. In fact, she far exceeded my expectations, executed my vision, and also managed to put her creative touch to her floral designs. My first meeting with Laurie, I shared with her that my late father was a florist and that she had a lot to live up to. I also shared with her that I chose her as my vendor based on the fact that her esthetic was so similar to my father's. She embraced the challenge and blew me and my guests away with her use of color and her creativity. She allowed us to use so many of our own vases/glasses and offered so many suggestions and ideas which helped amp up our vision. She was quick to respond to inquiries and was very flexible. She also offers clients the options of sharing a Pinterest board with their more specific vision, which is great for me as I am a very visual person. She grows many of her flowers in her own garden and she truly is a green thumb. Her passion is evident and I would highly recommend Laurie if you are looking for someone who will offer you style, creativity, vision, and professionalism. Say YES to Fleurie!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Fleurie's reply:

Thank you SO much Bailey. You were a dream of a client to work with! I was touched by the sentimentality of all of your ideas, and that you and your mom chose me to honor your dad's memory in flowers. I will not forget the experience!

Marlena · Married on 10/08/2016

Laurie was an absolute joy to work with. If you're the type of bride that hires talented people and lets them do their thing, Fleurie will blow your mind. I had never seen such gorgeous hydrangeas in my whole life. Laurie listened to my vision and executed flawlessly. She also was super flexible when table configurations changed and even helped transport a prop that we forgot to give the venue last minute. The only hiccup was she forgot my grandfather's corsage; however, we were able to take a corsage from a greeter so it was not a huge deal. Laurie is not just a florist but a true artist and I would recommend her services whole heartedly to anyone.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Fleurie's reply:

Thank you for choosing me to be your floral designer! I loved that I was able to get such gorgeous, naturally blue hydrangeas to reflect and honor your heritage. I am so sorry that there was the error in the boutonniere count, but glad that a solution was figured out in the end. Your ideas and decor selections for Victorian Gardens venue were all so beautiful when put together for your wedding day. Thank you again!

Fleurie FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Non-Floral

• The Social Spree
    The Social Spree Wedding Planners

Laurie is one of those gals that has a heart of gold that you can't help to fall in love with! She is uberly talented in her craft and comes up with the most gorgeous floral designs. I had the honor of working with her for a spectacular Fall wedding. The wedding was huge on all accounts that attention to detail had to be spot on. Laurie was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish and her attention to detail went above and beyond! I can't wait to work more events together :) I recommend Fleurie to all vendors, brides, and special events alike.

• Blacklake Golf Resort
    Blacklake Golf Resort Country Club Weddings

Laurie does amazing work! She has an eye for color & style. She has a way of thinking outside the box, while keeping with classical beauty in her work. She is very professional & I would recommend her to anyone looking for a gorgeous floral impact for your big day!

• Travel Express an Altour company
    Travel Express an Altour company Travel Agents

I have known Laurie for over 15 years and worked with her for a short period of time. She is very professional and strives to please her clients. Her knowledge of flowers is evident in all her arrangements, from something very simple to something very elaborate. She will give you all the personal attention that you may not get elsewhere, give her a call for your next floral order.

• Central California Reedley, CA 93654 See on map