372 Granite Ave, Quincy, MA 02170 Map · Phone number

About Fleur Events

Fleur Events is a boutique design studio dedicated to providing it's clients with a unique and interactive experience. Every client brings a fresh opportunity to make something amazing. We love creating authentic connections with our clients and their families. From high quality florals to one of a kind paper installations we look forward to surpassing all of your expectations.

150801marriottlongwharfcj0264

Fleur Events 5
Fleur Events 6
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 12/08/2018

We were stunned by the beauty of her work!

Molly was a dream to work with. My vision shifted dramatically in the middle of the planning process and it didn’t faze her at all. With a few photos for inspiration and very little direction, she made the day absolutely magical. The room felt like a scene from a fairytale with the candle-lined aisle leading to a stunning ombre crescent installation. She found unique blooms and foliage that perfectly captured the beauty and moodiness of winter. Molly is truly talented and the world is a more beautiful place because of her designs!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Fleur Events 11
    Fleur Events 12

Rosie Davis · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Florist!

Working with Molly was the best decision we made for our wedding. The flowers were outstanding, everyone of our guests mentioned how amazing the flowers were. Based on pictures, I knew that I loved Molly's vision and I could trust her to take the ideas I had and turn them into something beautiful. She was so easy to work with, responsive and extremely helpful. I cannot say enough good things about Fleur events and would tell everyone to use them for their wedding!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Nathalie · Married on 05/26/2018

Molly and Fleur Events was one of the first vendors I booked after getting engaged. I knew I wanted my wedding flowers to stand out and Molly truly brought the flowers to life. I had a venue that did not need much for decorations and I just wanted romantic spring flowers. I was truly in shock with how beautiful they were because they were so much more than I had imagined. Each bouquet and table setting had a little uniqueness and it felt like walking through a natural garden or art museum. Molly was a joy to work with and truly a blessing. She was patient, kind, very responsive, and just put me at ease every meeting we had together. I think I changed my mind about colors a few times and in the end, realized that I had total trust in her and just followed her lead. The flowers lasted all night and I just would not let go of my bouquet because I loved it so much. Many of our guests took flowers and vases home and continued to message me about their beauty. Molly thank you so much for everything. My experience with you was truly priceless and I felt like such a beautiful bride with my bouquet. They were truly a work of art.

Nathalie 05/26/18 Wedding

Sent on 06/20/2018

Fleur Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Maura O'Donnell Photography
    Maura O'Donnell Photography Wedding Photographers

If any New England couple wants beautiful florals crafted with love, Fleur Events is where to look. Molly is so warm, generous, and hardworking and created an artistic, beautifully designed bouquet complete with floral crown for my styled bridal shoot. The flowers are breathtaking, original, and the service is impeccable. Highly recommended.

• Borisyuk Photography
    Borisyuk Photography Wedding Photographers

Fleur Events did an absolutely amazing job at a wedding I recently photographed at the Belle Mer Island House in Newport, RI. Everything arrived timely and the bouquets and arrangements were exactly what the bride envisioned. A happy bride means a lot to a photographer! It was a pleasure to work with Fleur Events and I hope this first time was the first of many more weddings together because Molly and her team definitely make each event absolutely beautiful! :)

• 372 Granite Ave Quincy, 02170 See on map