372 Granite Ave, Quincy, MA 02170 Map · Phone number

About Fleur Events

Fleur Events is a boutique design studio dedicated to providing it's clients with a unique and interactive experience. Every client brings a fresh opportunity to make something amazing.  We love creating authentic connections with our clients and their families.  From high quality florals to one of a kind paper installations we look forward to surpassing all of your expectations.

• Almquist Flowerland
ba6ba2253e12bc37 1427822018532 mollyandrew 398
150801marriottlongwharfcj0261

65 Reviews for Fleur Events

Stephanie Guidry · Married on 09/09/2020

Molly is a creative genius.

Molly at Fleur Events absolutely blew our minds. We had lots of crazy ideas and picky taste in flowers for our September Wedding at Warehouse XI in Somerville, MA, and Molly went above and beyond to make our (not huge) floral budget stretch as far as it could. We left it up to her what to do for florals in our ceremony spot, and she installed this beautiful floral covered geometric suspended creation. She had incredible creativity and execution. Her professionalism was also out of this world. Couldn’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 03/21/2020

Jessica · Married on 02/29/2020

I'm still so in love with what she created!

I was so excited to work with Molly and Fleur events for our winter wedding and I'm still so in love with what she created. From our first meeting with her, I knew she matched my passion for color and design and was going to push the limits to create something really unique for us. Being that it was a winter wedding, I wanted to blur the lines of soft, whites for the ceremony but also dramatic and moody for the reception. Molly was a great wealth of knowledge, as she also advised on lighting and placement to really get the most from our florals. The day of, our floral arrangements and archway completely blew us out of the water. Our ceremony archway was everything I had ever dreamed of and then when I saw our reception centerpieces I was speechless! Molly had created a gradient from whites to moody reds and purples (yes she found purple flowers that perfectly matched my BM dresses!?!) creating an explosion of color and drama that was perfect for our industrial venue. Molly's work is above and beyond anything you could ask for - so book her. You and your guests will be blown away!

Sent on 07/26/2020
  • Alison

Alison Buckley · Married on 09/21/2019

Molly's florals are a dream come true!

My husband and I got married on Cape Cod but didn't want anything too Cape-Coddy.. Molly nailed our vision of classic whites with greenery and black accents absolutely perfectly. She was always open to feedback and met with us in person to go over every detail which her team executed flawlessly on the day of our wedding. I have no doubt she would nail any theme you throw her way. Based on her portfolio, she has tackled a broad range of styles and consistently knocks it out of the park!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Fleur Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 100.00
    $ 200.00
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Corsages
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral

• Maura O'Donnell Photography Wedding Photographers

If any New England couple wants beautiful florals crafted with love, Fleur Events is where to look. Molly is so warm, generous, and hardworking and created an artistic, beautifully designed bouquet complete with floral crown for my styled bridal shoot. The flowers are breathtaking, original, and the service is impeccable. Highly recommended.

• Borisyuk Photography Wedding Photographers

Fleur Events did an absolutely amazing job at a wedding I recently photographed at the Belle Mer Island House in Newport, RI. Everything arrived timely and the bouquets and arrangements were exactly what the bride envisioned. A happy bride means a lot to a photographer! It was a pleasure to work with Fleur Events and I hope this first time was the first of many more weddings together because Molly and her team definitely make each event absolutely beautiful! :)

• 372 Granite Ave Quincy, 02170 See on map
    617-812-5413 (Phone number)
    Location of (Fleur Events)